[Drama 2015] The Time We Were Not In Love 너를 사랑한 시간

Guest fanda4000

Guest fanda4000

LHFD2uY.jpg

Title (Eng.): The Time We Were Not In Love

Title (Kor.): 너를 사랑한 시간 / The Time I Loved You 

Channel: SBS

Producer / Director: Jo Soo-won ("I Hear Your Voice", "Pinocchio")

Scriptwriter: Jung Do-yoon ("Gumiho: Tale of the Fox Child") & Lee Ha-na ("Cunning Single Lady")

Broadcast period: 27th June 2015 - August 2015

Episodes: 16

Air Time: Saturdays & Sundays 10:00PM KST

Official Website: tv.sbs.co.kr/inlove/

Licensed Streaming Sites: VIKI

feat
Synopsis

Something that’s right in front of your eyes is sometimes the hardest for you to see. Oh Ha-na (Ha Ji Won) and Choi Won (Lee Jin Wook) have been lifelong friends. Through thick and thin, they’ve been through many things together in the nearly 20 years of friendship, including relationships that each has had with other people. Approaching her 30th birthday, Ha-na receives an email from Won that jokes about the “symptoms of premature aging.” Angry about the widely held belief that men are like grapes that turn into a fine bottle of wine as they age while women are like grapes that shrivel up into raisins, Ha-na makes a bet with Won that she can get married first before they turn 35. Will Ha-na and Won be able to find their true loves or have they been blind to what’s been there all along? (Source)

Cast & Characters

Ha Ji-won as Oh Ha-na

Lee Jin-wook as Choi Won

Yoon Kyung-sang as Cha Seo-hoo

Choo Soo-hyun as Lee So-eun

L (of Infinite) as Sung Jae

Lee Joo-seung as Oh Doo-ri

Seo Ju-hee as (Oh Ha-na's mother)

Jang Hee-soo as (Choi Won's mother)

Teasers & Preview

Teaser 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 IOMUEio.jpg

Original Sound Track

Part 1 | The Time I Loved You - Kyuhyun (Super Junior)

LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmOFV-9j1JA
WptZfPJ.jpg

Part 2 | My Love Song - Rooftop Moonlight
LINK: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koVOf-aHwQQ 
FFVK5Uz.jpg

Part 3 | The Time I've Loved You - Jung Seung-hwan
LINK: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCXVVkVkv2A

Background Music
Episode 1

How long will I love you by Ellie Goulding

Édith Piaf's "Non, je ne regrette rien"

RATINGS (cr. Dramawiki)

DateEpisodeTNmS (%)AGB Nielsen (%)
NationwideSeoulNationwideSeoul
2015-06-27016.58.6 (12th)6.7 (17th)7.6 (13th)
2015-06-28026.17.36.67.2 (19th)
2015-07-04036.2 (20th)7.4 (13th)6.7 (18th)7.3 (15th)
2015-07-05045.8-7.1 (18th)7.9 (15th)

MORE ABOUT FALLING IN LOVE
(Miscellaneous spazz from Soompiers :D )
Choi Won's Book Love of the One-Eyed Fish  (thanks @angieknows_11) 

Recaps | Drama Reviews | Spazz

By:  Couch Kimchi

Dramabeans

The Time I’ve Loved You: Episode 1 

The Time I’ve Loved You: Episode 2

The Time I’ve Loved You: Episode 3

The Time I’ve Loved You: Episode 4

Behind The Scenes (cr: DramaSBS on Youtube)

너를 사랑한 시간 1 | 2 |

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE. THANK YOU!
All photos  are property of SBS Hub Ltd.

The_Time_We_Were_Not_In_Love-p1.jpg

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In time with you 7000 days
너를 사랑한 시간, 7000일
120106CineOG22.jpg

❀≈ Profile ≈❀
Drama: In time with you 7000 days

Revised romanization: Nor-rean-sa-rang-han-shi-kan-7000-il
 Hangul: 너를 사랑한 시간, 7000일
 Director: TBA
 Writer: Min Hyo Jung ( Full House )
 Network: SBS
 Episodes: 16
 Release Date: May, 2015
 Runtime: Sat & Sun 20:40
 Language: Korean
Follows : Divorce Lawyers in love

❀≈ Synopsis ≈❀
This drama story talk about woman who received an email on "the symptoms of premature aging"
from her best friend of 14 years on her 30th birthday. she made a bet with him who will get married
first before they turn 35. As she looked around for a potential husband, she discovered that she was surrounded by
unacceptable candidates, like gay assistant or cheating ex-boyfriend.
The only man who could love her despite all her flaws is her best friend.
The only problem was that they both swore that they were not or will ever be romantically attracted to each other.

credit : dramawiki. / koalasplayground.

Media reports (Nate, Naver) are saying Ha Ji Won is a lock, and has already started preparation for filming, while HJW's own agency Haewadal is saying they are currently in talks only - nothing has been confirmed.

K-drama remakes announced for In Time With You, Chinese Style Divorce
remakesch1.jpg

Well, the remake trend surely isn’t going away, and two more overseas properties have been snapped up for Korean drama remakes: Taiwanese drama In Time With You and Chinese series Chinese Style Divorce. Both will be produced by I Will Media, as announced by the production house on December 22, and are looking at recent Taiwanese-drama-remake success stories Fated To Love You and Witch’s Romance to hopefully set them up for another hit remake.

In Time With You told the story of a hero and heroine who were longtime friends on the cusp of turning 30 who eventually came to realize their feelings for each other. The timing had always worked against them as they’d dated other people, and their romantic developments were told in a realistic, poignant way that made the drama a popular hit when it aired in 2011. Writing the Korean remake will be Min Hyo-jung, whose credits include Hallyu hit Full House (itself an adaptation from a manhwa) and Attic Cat (both of which, incidentally, helped spark the trend of cohabitation rom-coms in dramaland).

Read more http://www.dramabeans.com/2014/12/k-drama-remakes-announced-for-in-time-with-you-chinese-style-divorce/

Taiwanese drama In Time With You is getting a Korean remake

ITWY.png
43 Comments 18 Shares Share on Facebook18

The hit Taiwanese drama In Time With You will soon be getting a Korean version! The remake of this popular 2011 drama is slated to air mid-2015 and writer Min Hyo Jung, whose credits include the Hallyu sensation Full House, is set to write this adaptation.

In Time With You follows the story of two best friends who slowly come to realize their love for each other. Its realistic and heartfelt style of storytelling shot this drama to fame when it aired. It also didn't hurt that Ariel Lin and Chen Bo Lin had fantastic chemistry.

ITWY_Leads_2.png

The screenwriter of the original story has already announced her wish list of Korean actors and actresses to play her characters. For Li Da Ren, the perfect and caring boy-next-door, she'd love to see So Ji Sub or Gong Yoo in the role. For Cheng You Qing, the confident, but rather stubborn heroine, she could see Jeon Ji Hyun or Jung Yoo Mi doing an excellent job playing this character.

Sung_Joon_and_Chen_Bo_Lin.png

While I absolutely love both So Ji Sub and Gong Yoo, I think I would prefer a slightly younger actor in this role. My dream casting for Li Da Ren would be Sung Joon who starred in Shut Up Flower Boy Band and I Need Romance 3. He's already proven that he can play the perfect boy-next-door character and there's something about him that just screams Li Da Ren. Also, doesn't he look rather similar to Chen Bo Lin?

Time_Time_With_You_Cover.jpg

Who do you think should be cast in the Korean version? Are you excited for this remake of In Time With You? Please share your thoughts below!

And if you're curious about the original Taiwanese version, you can watch it here on DramaFever! It's a fantastic drama!

Rachel's K-drama and K-pop blog MY RARA POP is full of great information for any fan of Korean entertainment. Be sure to follow her on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

(Source: via)

Remake | In time with youInTimeWithYou.jpg
oiusldlaa2.jpg
Title: In Time With You, 7000 Days Revised Romanization:Hangul: Director: Writer: Hsu Yu Ting with PD Winnie ChuScript Writer: Min Hyo-jung
Producer: Will MediaRelease Date: 2015

PLOTIn Time With You told the story of a hero and heroine who were longtime friends on the cusp of turning 30 who eventually came to realize their feelings for each other. The timing had always worked against them as they’d dated other people, and their romantic developments were told in a realistic, poignant way that made the drama a popular hit when it aired in 2011.

CASTHa Ji Won

TRIVIA

SOURCESPROFILE
Asiawiki | Daum | Hancinema | Nate Links

PLEASE FOLLOW SOOMPI RULESDon't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki,Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their Id reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE 
For any Issues and AbusePlease report to moderatorsrebby Lyrayoo | jma030201 | forevergirl | loli |alekaonu

Thread Opened: March 6, 2015Last Update on main page:

K-drama remakes announced for In Time With You, Chinese Style Divorceby javabeans | December 22, 2014

remakesch1.jpg

Well, the remake trend surely isn’t going away, and two more overseas properties have been snapped up for Korean drama remakes: Taiwanese drama In Time With You and Chinese series Chinese Style Divorce. Both will be produced by I Will Media, as announced by the production house on December 22, and are looking at recent Taiwanese-drama-remake success stories Fated To Love You and Witch’s Romance to hopefully set them up for another hit remake.

read full: http://www.dramabeans.com/2014/12/k-drama-remakes-announced-for-in-time-with-you-chinese-style-divorce/

itemprop="name" class="entry-title"Ha Ji Won to possibly star in Korean remake of Taiwanese drama ‘In Love With You’

57706-306155-338x499.jpg

It was reported earlier that South Korea would be getting a remake of Taiwanese drama ‘In Time With You,’ and it has now been revealed today that Ha Ji Won is highly favored to take on the female lead role.

Broadcast affiliates revealed that SBS new drama ‘The Time I Love You, 7000 Days’ (working title) will be a remake of Taiwanese drama ‘In Time With You,’ and Ha Ji Won is highly favored to take the female lead role. If everything goes well, it will mark the return to the small screen for Ha Ji Won after a year hiatus, following her previous drama ‘Empress Ki’ which concluded last April.

‘The Time I Love You, 7000 Days’ will now go into pre-production, and SBS is gearing to premiere the drama by the first half of the year.

‘In Time With You’ is a 2011 Taiwanese romance drama that’s led by Ariel Lin and Bolin Chen, and tells the story of two friends who have known each other for 14 years, and finally realize that they could be the ones for each other. The drama was wildly popular during its time, and clinched an amazing seven awards at the prestigious ’47th Golden Bell Awards’ in 2012, and set a new record in the process.

With Ha Ji Won possibly taking the role as Cheng You Qing, who will be cast as Li Da Ren?

By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

• 4 weeks later...

HA JI WON CONFIRMED AS THE LEADING LADY OF K-VERSION OF 'IN TIME WITH YOU'
relsk.jpg

This is as big a drama casting confirmation as it gets, but the news coming out on April 1st in Korea does lead one to worry a teensy bit that it’s just a joke. It isn’t a prank news nor is it all that surprising, this drama is shaping up to be one of the most anticipated upcoming K-dramas of 2015 no matter who is cast so of course SBS will want to get the biggest name it can to headline the production. A-list actress Ha Ji Won has now confirmed her return to dramas as the leading lady of the K-adaptation of the Taiwan drama In Time With You.

Read the rest here
by KoalasPlayground

Ha Ji-won and Lee Jin-wook to star in "The Time I Loved You, 

7000 Days"

photo580373.jpg

Ha Ji-won and Lee Jin-wook are starring in the newest by producer Jo Soo-won, called "The Time I Loved You, 7000 Days".

Ha Ji-won is returning a year after "Empress Qi". Expectations are high as she is the so called 'guarantee ticket'. Lee Jin-wook comes back to ground-wave for the first time in 4 years since "Spy" in 2011. He takes on the role of a man who is popular amongst women but fails to succeed in anything with them because ofHa Ji-won.

Producer Jo Soo-won created, "I Hear Your Voice", "Gabdong - The Serial Killer" and "Pinocchio". He has a high reputation and "The Time I Loved You, 7000 Days" is written by Min Hyo-jeong from "Cat on the Roof".

Read the rest here

Source : isplus.live.joins.com...

by Hancinema

Guest ororomunroe

class="entry-title" style="font-weight: normal; border: 0px; border-image-source: initial; border-image-slice: initial; border-image-width: initial; border-image-outset: initial; border-image-repeat: initial; margin: 0px 0px 10px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px 40px 0.1em 0px; vertical-align: baseline; word-wrap: break-word; font-size: 19.747200012207px; clear: both; color: rgb(0, 0, 85); background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: transparent; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Ha Ji Won Confirmed as the Leading Lady of K-version of In Time With Yourelsk.jpg

This is as big a drama casting confirmation as it gets, but the news coming out on April 1st in Korea does lead one to worry a teensy bit that it’s just a joke. It isn’t a prank news nor is it all that surprising, this drama is shaping up to be one of the most anticipated upcoming K-dramas of 2015 no matter who is cast so of course SBS will want to get the biggest name it can to headline the production. A-list actress Ha Ji Won has now confirmed her return to dramas as the leading lady of the K-adaptation of the Taiwan drama In Time With You.

Titled The Time I Loved You, 7000 Days, the narrative will undergo some changes, the most notable being the ages of the two leads are moved up from just turning 30 to being in their late-30s. Age played a big part of the leading lady’s angst in the beginning of the drama, as well as the length of time the two leads have been friends since high school. In this case the two opposite sex best friends will have 7000 days worth of friendship under their belt before things start to change for the romantic between them.

There are conflicting reports today, along with Ha Ji Won’s confirmation as the leading lady, on whether reported male lead Lee Jin Wook is also confirmed. There is also the still open casting reports last week about Rain being offered the male lead of this drama. With almost every single romance based K-drama there is bound to be two male leads so I’m not surprised to hear both Rain and Lee Jin Wook’s names bandied about, and the ITWY story also has two male leads though the screen time and significance is skewed heavily towards the best friend character male lead versus the ex-boyfriend character male lead.

Star power would indicate that Rain is up for Bolin Chen‘s character while Lee Jin Wook tries on being a bad boy that Sunny Lin memorably played, but so far the role allocation is not yet known. SBS is wants to hand this drama to the PD of Pinocchio, I Hear Your Voice,Gapdong, and Cheongdamdong Alice so at least it’s guaranteed to be visually impressive if he does sign on. A little less reassuring is the script being written by the writer of oldie dramasFull House and Attic Cat, but it’s been so long since those old school works who knows what she’s capable of these days. The drama is slated to air on SBS weekends following Divorce Lawyer in Love. I’m super excited and wary at the same time.

Source: http://koalasplayground.com/2015/03/31/ha-ji-won-confirmed-as-the-leading-lady-of-k-version-of-in-time-with-you/

Annyeong @yoonmi66 for creating this thread. I would definitely looking forward to this drama as the Taiwan version is one of my fave dramas.

I would like to invite my chingu deul to this drama too :)

@nazzy1109 @emme85 @yaqiyuki @LoVeCartier @MarjorieA @Moon_Fars @kyunii88 @moodypie @rain719 @dnkt @missnona @StaRix @kaylanurul @libra22 @valsava @sa0irse @Mau_Cherry @juju84 @eunsuhae @littleloony @ilchul @denarvie @delfin @evie7 @Nymeria289 @mcleen @Aeliana @asma.ykein_at_gmail.com_stv @anagard@madlena @chunnie36 @Kail14 @juju84
Hi @onnififi chingu, I saw you have already spazz in here :)

Archived