the-girl-who-sees-smells2.jpg 
The Girl Who Can See Smells

냄새를 보는 소녀

image-7F7B_5513D1EB.jpg
About drama
Also known as: Sensory Couple
Genre:
Mystery Suspense Romantic Comedy
Writer : Lee Hee Myung ( Rooftop Prince / Yawang ) / Man Chwi ( Comic )
Directed : Baek Soo-Chan ( Pure Pumpkin Flower
)
Episodes: 16
Broadcast network: SBS
Broadcast period: 1 -2015-April
Air time: Wednesday & Thursday 21:55

Follows : Hyde, Jekyll, and I

Synopsis
Two people are brought together by their connection to a horrible event and work together to solve the case.
Choi Moo Gak (Park Yoochun) lost his younger sister, Eun Seol (Kim So Hyun), in a senseless killing known as the
 “Bar Code Murders” three years ago. Devastated by the loss, Moo Gak becomes a police officer to try to catch
the perpetrator, who is still at large. He meets Oh Cho Rim (Shin Se Kyung), a woman who survived the event
but lost her memory and acquired the unusual ability to visualize smells. Can Moo Gak and Cho Rim work together
 to catch the “Bar Code Murderer” and heal each other’s wounds?
Credit : VIKI

kapook_28424.gif

Cast

image-DF9F_550129D6.jpg

image-314E_55025DF2.jpg

image-5587_550129D6.jpg
image-EEDE_550265A2.jpg

image-3BC2_550129D6.jpg
image-8D39_551F86B7.jpg

image-D725_550129D6.jpg
image-CF0A_551F90AF.jpg

Additional Cast Members:
     Kim So-Hyun - Choi Eun-Seol
    Song Jong-Ho - Doctor Chun Baek-Gyeong
    Choi Tae-Joon - detective
    Jung Chan-Woo - President of Frog Troupe
    Lee Won-Jong - serious crime squad chief
    Jo Hee-Bong - detective
    Oh Cho-Hee - Comedian Eo Woo-Ya
    Choi Jae-Hwan
    Nam Chang-Hie - comedian
    Park Jin-Joo
    Park Han-Byul - Joo Ma-Ri (cameo)

Credit : Mwave / Soompi /
6002sky /

kapook_28424.gif

Teaser
tumblr_nlgodb6a5S1qij3qwo4_400.giftumblr_nlgodb6a5S1qij3qwo6_400.gif

Teaser : 1 /

/

/

BTS : 1 / 2
Making :

Scrip reading
 image-15FF_550F994A.jpg
News & Pictures : 1 / 2
Video BTS :

/

Poster
-- Coming Soon --
Poster Shooting :

/

kapook_28424.gif

image-F5FB_5514C5EC.jpg

01.Soompi code of conduct

k-dramas & movies; actors & actresses forum rulesDon't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki,Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their Id reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE
All photos are courtesy of SBS Korea and SBS Global. All information, translation, fanarts must be taken out with permission.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="content-title"JYJ’s Park Yoochun and miss A’s Suzy in Talks for New Drama by “Rooftop Prince” Director

JYJ‘s Park Yoochun is in talks to be the male lead on an upcoming SBS drama, which will be directed by Shin Yoon Sub, the director of “Rooftop Prince.”

The drama, entitled “Girl Who Can See Smell (literal translation),” has also sent a casting offer to miss A‘s Suzy.

Both actors are currently are going through the script and considering the roles.

The drama is about a man who lost his younger sister three years ago in the “Barcode Murder Case” and a warm-hearted woman who was in the same incident but miraculously survived, gaining nothing but amnesia. The author of the upcoming drama, Lee Hee Myung, is the same writer who wrote the dramas “Rooftop Prince” and “King of Ambition” among other works.

The upcoming SBS drama will premiere in April after the drama “Jekyll, Hyde, Me” concludes.

Credit : Soompi

Miss A’s Suzy’s return to the world of drama through the New SBS Drama, Girl Who Can See Smell

gtoiae.jpg

Audience wonder that whether miss A’s Suzy will come back to the world of dramas through Girl Who Can See Smell (translated) or not.

According to the information source from an affiliate of Suzy’s agency who said to Newsen on January 20th, the scripts for Girl Who Can See Smell are now being checked carefully.

The drama Girl Who Can See Smell is written by the writer Lee Hee Myung, who is also known as the co-writer for the scripts of SBS’s Rooftop Prince, which stars Park Yoo Chun and Han Ji Min. Besides, the writer also took part in penning the scripts for Yawang, which stars Soo Ae and Kwon Sang Woo. the drama talks about a insensible man, who lost his younger sister three years ago in a ′barcode murder′ case, and a girl, who survived the same accident and posses supernatural senses.

JYJ’s Park Yoo Chun has been named as the potential lead actor and the drama is set to begin in March, following SBS’s Hyde, Jekyll, I.

If Suzy confirms her appearance for Girl Who Can See Smell, she will be making her return to the small screen after two years since MBC’s Gu Family Book.”

Photo credit: Newsen

News Credits : Hancine

YEEEEEEZZZZZ. YOOCHUN, MY BABY. He's in another drama again! ;__; I can't wait for it to air.

I'm not quite sure about Suzy though. I like her as an idol but I personally think her acting skills aren't on par with YC. She's a little stiff to me. If she has improved on her acting, I guess I won't mind.

Yoochun and Suzy sniff out new drama Girl Who Sees Smellsby girlfriday | January 20, 2015 | 45 Comments

Yoochun_Suzy1.jpg

Well it’s not exactly an appetizing title, but I guess it IS descriptive: Girl Who Sees Smells is a new drama headed to SBS on Wednesdays and Thursdays this spring, and offers are reportedly out to Park Yoochun (Three Days) and Bae Suzy (Gu Family Book) to headline. The drama is an adaptation of a webtoon (what isn’t these days?) about — you guessed it — a girl who sees smells. Way to be on the nose. Hur.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/01/yoochun-and-suzy-sniff-out-new-drama-girl-who-sees-smells/

• 1 month later...

박유천-신세경, SBS '감각남녀' 출연 최종 확정

B-0fEAoUUAEiqzK.jpg

Park Yoo-chun (Hangul박유천hanja朴裕仟; born June 4, 1986), simply known as Yoochun, is a South Korean singer, songwriter, actor, dancer, and model. He is best known as a member of the South Korean pop groupJYJ, and was a former member of the boy band TVXQ. Park is also known by the stage names Micky Yoochun (in South Korea), Yuchun (in Japan), and 有天 (in China). However, after Park left his previous band, TVXQ, he is now using Park Yoochun (JYJ) instead of Micky Yoochun (TVXQ).

Park has become well known for his acting in the dramas Sungkyunkwan ScandalMiss RipleyRooftop Prince and Missing You.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Park_Yoo-chun

proxy?url=http%3A%2F%2Fi1147.photobucket

Shin Se-kyung (born July 29, 1990) is a South Korean actress. After first appearing on a Seo Taiji album cover when she was eight years old, Shin's acting breakthrough came in 2009 with the sitcom High Kick Through the Roof. Since then she has landed leading roles in film and television, including Hindsight and Deep Rooted Tree.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shin_Se-kyung#Television_serieserified account

@NAMOOACTORS2004 

B-puYtEVIAAke3v.jpg

Hong Jong-hyun (Hangul홍종현; born February 2, 1990) is a South Korean actor and model. He is best known for his roles in the television series Vampire Idol,[1] Jeon Woo-chi,[2] Dating Agency: Cyrano,[3] and Her Lovely Heels.[4] He is now popular for his role in the Korean virtual marriage show We Got Married.[5]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hong_Jong-hyun#Television_series

hong-jong-hyun_1407768278_af_org.jpg

http://media.daum.net/entertain/enews/newsview?newsid=20150227111006649
http://isplus.joins.com/article/279/17241279.html?cloc=

https://www.facebook.com/CJESJYJ
최근 영화 '해무'로 주요 영화제 신인상을 휩쓴 박유천이
약 1년여 만에 SBS 드라마 <감각남녀로> 브라운관에 복귀합니다! 
많은 관심 부탁드립니다^^

박유천-신세경, SBS '감각남녀' 출연 최종 확정

20150227111006456.jpeg
[일간스포츠 김진석]

올 봄 박유천(29)과 신세경(25)이 만난다.

박유천-신세경은 SBS 새 수목극 '감각남녀'(가제) 출연을 확정짓고 다음주부터 촬영을 시작한다.

'감각남녀'는 앞서 '냄새를 보는 소녀'라고 알려진 작품이다. 3년 전 '바코드 살인사건'으로 여동생을 잃은 무감각적인 한 남자와 같은 사고를 당하고 기적적으로 살아났지만 이전의 기억을 모두 잃은 초감각 소유자인 한 여자의 이야기. 동명 웹툰이 원작이다.

극중 박유천은 형사이며 극도로 무감각한 사람이다. 바코드 살인사건으로 여동생을 잃었고 본인도 코마 상태로 중환자실에 있다가 3일 만에 기적적으로 깨어난다. 하지만 그 이후 감각기관 이상으로 후각과 미각을 잃었고 신경 이상으로 통증을 느끼지 못하게 된다.

동생이 죽기 전까지 웃음과 눈물, 사라도 많은 매력적인 남자였으나 모든게 달라진다. 미각을 잃어 맛도 모르고 후각을 잃어 냄새도 맡지 못 한다. 통증을 느끼지 못해 무력으로 범인을 제압한다. 웃음과 눈물이 없고 여자를 사랑하는 감정도 느끼지 못 하는 인물.

신세경은 매사 긍정적이고 낙천적인 성격이지만 불의를 보면 못 참는다. 약자에게 약하고 강자에게 강하다. 뭐든 일단 저질러 보는 성격 때문에 주변 사람이 곤란해 지기일수. 박유천을 만나며 새로운 상황에 빠진다.

'황금신부'(07) '타짜'(08) '호박꽃 순정'(10)을 연출한 백수찬 PD가 메가폰을 들고 '옥탑방 왕세자'(12) '야왕'(13) 등을 쓴 이희명 작가가 펜을 든다.

오는 4월 방송된다.

김진석 기자 superjs@joongang.co.kr

class="content-title" style="font-weight: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; border-image-source: initial; border-image-slice: initial; border-image-width: initial; border-image-outset: initial; border-image-repeat: initial; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Park Yoochun and Shin Se Kyung Confirmed to Star in New SBS Dramayuryunj February 26, 2015
park-yoochun-shin-se-kyung.jpg

It is finally confirmed.

After many talks of who will be cast for the new drama “Sensory Couple” (working title), it was reported on February 27 that Park Yoochun and Shin Se Kyung are confirmed to star in the new SBS drama. Because miss A‘s Suzyturned down the role to now be played by Shin Se Kyung, many were curious as to who will be confirmed for the drama.

The work is originally a webtoon titled “Girl Who Sees Smell.” The drama will be about a woman who miraculously survives an accident called “The Bar Code Murder Case” and a man who loses his sister in the same accident. After the accident, the woman suffers memory loss but becomes extrasensory.

Park Yoochun plays a character that goes into a coma after the murder case. Although he wakes up in three days, he loses senses such as smelling, tasting. and is unable to feel pain.

Meanwhile, the filming of the drama will start next week, and it will be aired on April.

Link: http://www.soompi.com/2015/02/26/park-yoochun-and-shin-se-kyung-confirmed-to-star-in-new-sbs-drama/

i already finished watching blade man & tazza 2. suprising she improve. so give her chance la. what important now is the scrip & directing. i believe we can get sizzling chemistry from yc & ssk. fighting sensory couple team!!! :-)

class="title single-title"Park Yoochun & Shin Se Kyung Cast in Sensory Couple

ParkYoochun_ShinSeKyung_SensoryCouple_bc1

Finally SBS upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama Sensory Couple (previously known as Girl Who Sees Smell) found their hero and heroine. Officials from SBS told news media today that Park Yoochun and Shin Se Kyung have been cast to star in this drama. Many believed Park Yoochun has verbally accepted the offer since his casting news was released last month because he’ll be reunited with Rooftop Price scriptwriter Lee Hee Myung.

They had a hard time casting the lead actress. Miss A’s Suzy, Kim Ji Won, Jin Se Yeon and Shin Se Kyung reportedly received the offer hence many viewers are curious who’ll be Park Yoochun’s leading lady. I’m a bit lukewarm with Shin Se Kyung’s acting, but hopefully she’ll improve. Sensory Couple is based on webtoon Girl Who Sees Smell, it’s a drama about a man who tragically loses his sister in the “Bar Code Murders” and a woman who survives the accident miraculously. This woman loses her memory (as usually happens in KDramaland) but she gains extrasensory perception while the man loses his senses.

Sensory Couple is scheduled to be aired in April after Hyde Jekyll, Me. Filming is expected to start next week after the casting process is finished.

source: http://beatuscorner.com/park-yoochun-shin-se-kyung-cast-in-sensory-couple/

Yay!! Next drama that i should watch!! After finish with 'Hyde, Jekyll, Me', i will watch this drama :)>- Finally!! Yoochun is back to dramaland!! I look forward to see who will be the 2nd male lead and 2nd female lead. :D

Archived