Healer International Fan Project

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello HEALERites !

A few of us are organizing a Healer International Fan Project we have decided to call ourselves HealHers [Healer's Hers ;)] We are @kanyaprastyo, @namedx, @sanika, @sunshine15 and @tomoyo1010. Annyeongh Chingus!

After a lot of brainstorming we have come up with a HEALERious idea ! As one can contact Healer only through email, we thought why not to use the same medium to get all the fan messages, arts and tributes across ? For this purpose, we have set up a new email ID - healer.moebius.2015@gmail.com. 

But we can't do this alone and we need your help. All you have to do is to send an email. Sounds easy right ? Because it is ! All you need is to pour your feelings about the drama through an email in the form of fan arts, memes, videos are just your heartfelt messages. But there are some rules !

Firstly, no explicit content!

Secondly, your work should contain content from the drama Healer exclusively !

Send us your work and we will organize them into the following folders -

Introduction to the Project  by HealHers

Fan messages for the love of Healer (general, cast, crew, plot, what have you)

Healer/Park Bong Soo/CJW

Yong Shin/Park Min Young

OTP

Other favorite  characters - Moon Ho, Ajhumma,  TEACHER, Young-shin'a Appa, young KMS  etc.

Favorite  scenes, moments, dialogues

OSTs and FMVs

Star struck - International fandom - snippets of comments from various fans linked to soompi thread, dramabeans, etc

Fan art/memes

Fanfics 

Thank you note from HealHers

Format of submission

v  One email for one type of submission: For example, if you wish to submit a PIC and a video, you need to send 2 separate emails, but if you are sending 2 pictures, you can send them in one single Email. The more emails, the better!

v  Email Subject: It should contain the type of submission,the person you want to dedicate it to and your country of origin. For Example [Name of Chapter] Healer International Fan Project.[Name of you Country]

g31XEqq.jpg

v  Email Body: Do not attach the files, instead embed them into the email for easier viewing

Contact Us

If you need any help or have any doubts, you can contact us at -

a)     healer.moebius.2015@gmail.com SUBJECT - HELP

B)     Our Soompi IDS -  kanyaprastyo, namedx, sanika, sunshine15, tomoyo1010

c)     On our Soompi Project Thread : http://forums.soompi.com/en/discussion/2025904/healer-international-fan-project#latest

Guest uctqepe

i would love to, but i really dont have talent.. Aiggooo i think I need to pay someone to do it for me... Kekekekekekeke... #recruiting ;)

Just to let you know chingus that if you want to use my comics, feel free to do so. If there is any particular theme you want to explore, just let me know ^^Ermmm...but I don't include sexy times in my comics :P. I think that sexy times are best when imagination is involved so fanfics would be perfect for that :))

I was thinking, since I believe everything good has been said about this show (in the Soompi forums and DramaBeans threads), is it possible if we make a compilation (with the posters' permission of course) from these? Those comments count as fan messages already, yes? :) Just imagine the amount we'll be able to collect, what with the 10k+ posts in Soompi and bajillions of comments on DB.

And I will also contribute for the fanart/FMV section. :)

Guest tomoyo1010

Noxn said: I was thinking, since I believe everything good has been said about this show (in the Soompi forums and DramaBeans threads), is it possible if we make a compilation (with the posters' permission of course) from these? Those comments count as fan messages already, yes? :) Just imagine the amount we'll be able to collect, what with the 10k+ posts in Soompi and bajillions of comments on DB.

And I will also contribute for the fanart/FMV section. :)

I like to join this awesome project too. (with my tiny talent).This email idea is so great.this is my first fan project so I'm realy happy that you guys have explain it well.BTW Guys is there an ending date for this project? (hope you can undestand my poor english!)  :x

KBS is really stingy with any production-side releases such as BTS or bloopers.That's why we need a director's cut DVD (or Blu-Ray) so that all the unreleased footage of extra anything Healer won't be wasted! 
It normally takes 2,000 potential buyers for DVD and 1,000 for Blu-Ray for them to even consider releasing a director's cut. (And thers no guarantee that a regular DVD will come out, either, if fans don't let them know that there is a demand.) That's why we're collecting responses in our preliminary survey about purchasing the DVD. Please e-mail your name/country/# of copies/DVD or Blu-Ray to healer1208@gmail.com to participate
We currently have reached 900/350 in wanted copies, and the sooner we reach the target, the better the chances of getting more stuff included such as actor commentaries/interviews. Once the show is over, it's very difficult to get them back together to do anything just for the DVDs! You can also check our progress at http://cafe.daum.net/healerdvd.
2759284454BC63470F37CE
2723814554BDCEF11707D3

22236F3654BDD69D15E469

Archived