Writer:
Kim A-Jung
TV network: SBS
Episodes: 16 + 2 (extension)
Release Date: April 18, 2015- June 14, 2015
Runtime:
Saturdays and Sundays 20:40

Plot

Ko Cheok-Hee (Jo Yeo-jung)  is a divorce attorney with zero scruples — she’ll stop at nothing to win, and basically treats everyone around her like crap, especially her office manager, maybe played by Yeon Woo-jin. He’s no prince either, since he takes to pointing out every mistake right to her face, ignoring the fact that she’s his boss. They drive each other crazy and part ways because they can’t stand to work together, only to reunite some years later. In the interim,the protagonist has gone to law school and become a divorce lawyer himself, and Ko Cheok Hee  has gotten her license suspended for misconduct. So at his new firm, she shows up as his new office manager, and has to suffer every terrible thing she did to him in the past. Dramabeans

Cast

tumblr_nlqbyo1Ybe1sdd1ivo2_r1_540.png

Jo Yeo-jung as Ko Cheok-Hee
Yeon Woo-jin as So Jung-Woo
Wang Ji Won as Jo Soo-A
Shim Hyeong-Tak as Bong Min-Gyu
Hwang Young-hee as Yoon Jung-Sook ( law office manager)
Yang Jiwon as Yoo Hye-Rin
Lee Yeol Eum as Woo Yoo-Mi
Lee Dong-Hwi - Lee Gyeong
Maeng Sang-Hun - Ko Dong-San (Cheok-Hee's father)
Lee El - Han Mi-Ri
Cha Yub - Jo Yoo-Sang
Kim Yul - Ko Mi-Hee
Sung Byoung-Sook - Jang Mi-Hwa (Jung-Woo's mother)
Kim Kap-Soo - Bong In-Jae (Min-Gyu's father)
Shin Ha-Yeon - Lee Ha-Jung
Lee Dong-Hwi - Lee Gyeong

Official site: http://program.sbs.co.kr/builder/programMainList.do?pgm_id=22000007328
Twitter: https://twitter.com/SBS_dvlawyer
You Tube SBSNow
Watching: VIKI (licensed America, Europe)
http://www.viki.com/tv/26695c-divorce-lawyer-in-love

Posters

이혼변호사는 <br> 연애중

Character Posters

Img0404_20150323172521_3.jpg

Img0404_20150323172521_6.jpg

Img0404_20150323175011_3.jpg

Img0404_20150323175011_1.jpg

Teasers/ Trailers

Teaser 3

Teaser 4

Long preview ep.1

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeon Woo-jin and Jo Yeo-jung pair up in new rom-com
by girlfriday
| January 7, 2015 | 31 Comments

YeonWooJin_JoYeoJung1.jpg

Contracts aren’t finalized, but it looks like we’ll be getting a new romantic pairing between Yeon Woo-jin (Marriage Not Dating) and Jo Yeo-jung (Haeundae Lovers), who are looking favorably at the SBS weekend drama Divorce Lawyer in Love. First of all, I’m glad that Yeon Woo-jin is getting some recognition for his comedic acting and getting leading roles on the major networks — Marriage Not Dating certainly sealed his capabilities on that front. Jo Yeo-jung hasn’t done a drama since the disappointing Haeundae Lovers in 2012, but she can be really winsome in romantic comedies, so I’m hopeful that they’ll be good, as long as they have some chemistry.. Full article: Dramabeans

class="at_ttl"Yeon Woo Jin And Jo Yeo Jung May Play Divorce Lawyers In Love

BY Julie Jones | Jan 07, 2015 02:26 PM EST

Yeon Woo Jin and Jo Yeo Jung

Actress Jo Yeo Jung is considering the role of his cynical love interest in this legal love story.

Don't let the title mislead you, as it will be a story about the attraction between two divorce lawyers. And it will not be easy for them to negotiate a working romantic relationship. Divorce lawyers often have a professional handicap when it comes to dating. Having seen so many unions fail, they tend to be cynical about love and marriage. Full article: Kdramastars

Gahhhhh, I really hope Yeon Woo Jin will accept the role [-O<
Because it seems like forever seems the last time I saw him (which is an exaggeration as Marriage Not Dating only finished last August)

Like you guys here, I'm also into law/lawyers drama and I believe there will be many fun stuffs they could do in the drama.
Hope to hear the confirmation for the drama casts soon :)

Wang Ji-won to join cast of Divorce Lawyer in Love by javabeans | January 20, 2015 | 15 Comments

wangjiwon_20.jpg

Divorce Lawyer in Love is slated to be a March drama, so it’s ramping up pre-production, starting with the cast: After confirming Jo Yeo-jung (Haeundae Lovers) as the lead and courting Yeon Woo-jin (Marriage Not Dating), they’re looking to cast second leads, and Wang Ji-won is the first name to be added to the list. Her casting isn’t finalized yet but she has acknowledged being in the final stages of negotiations, so I expect this to come through. Full article Dramabeans

@larus, thank you for starting the thread...

Great seeing some of other soompi friends and familiar faces.. @valsava, @mslee, @jadecloud,  @ororomunroe   

waving-hi-text-smiley-emoticon.gif
It will be so nice to have a legal rom com.. I too love legal drama, and it will be so nice to have a legal drama without the angst we have and are seeing currently.

I liked Wang Ji-Won in both INR3 as well as Some Kind of Goodbye.
I liked Jo Yeo Jung in a couple of movies: The Servant, and The Concubine. I have not seen her in a drama.
I liked Yeon Woo-Jin in both Arang and Marriage Not Dating.

Great cast so far....!

It seems that we have another possible actor in this drama. It is about the actor  Shim Hyung-Tak. I tried Google translation but I could not understand a thing. I don`t know if he confirmed to play in this drama and other news about his role. I understand one thing though, it is a reunion for Jo Yeo Jung and Shim Hyung-Tak. They played in 2009 daily drama The Road Home.

49150_60892_1717.jpg
photo credit: stardaiylynews
I saw all the actors so far. :) Jo Yeo Jung in INR, Wang Ji Won in INR3, Yeon Woo-Jin in Arang  and When a Man Loves (some episodes) , and Shim Hyung-Tak in Let`s eat. :) I liked them all. Now the script has to be good.

Guest chajoowon

I liked Jo Yeo Jung in Heundae Lovers, thought she was a cute as romantic lead and good to see her back drama role.
Yeo Woo-Jin showed his range, his ability as leading role in romantic role, comedic role in Marriage not Dating.
This can become real good,fun to watch.

Yeon Woo-jin in “The Lawyer”s In Love”

qpqtgr.jpg

Yeon Woo-jin is now a divorce lawyer.

Jump Entertainment claimed Yeon Woo-jin will play the role of So Jeong-woo in the new SBS weekend drama “The Lawyer”s In Love”.

So Jeong-woo is a divorce lawyer who looks clumsy but has the skills. He doesn”t accept ignoring the principles of negative and crudity.

Yeon Woo-jin is a nice guy this time. His rich emotional act and sensitive expression increases the appeal of his character.

“The Lawyer”s In Love” is a comedy drama about a lawyer meeting his rival as his subordinate and the manager he used to bully, his superior. The drama comes after “Family Outing”.

Source : sbsfune.sbs.co.kr/new…

class="post-title post-title-single" itemprop="headline"Yeon Woo Jin Confirms ‘Divorce Lawyers In Love’ Kaede Jun | 29 January, 2015 at 01:41 2

yeonwoojin_divorcelawyersinlove

Is it bad that I think of Yeon Woo Jin as a little kid every time I see him, even though he’s 30 now? Yes, he’s thirty, and look at that face! This baby-faced actor will star opposite Jo Yeo Jung in the upcoming SBS drama Divorce Lawyers in Love. It was only confirmed today that he will star with the Haeundae Lovers actress as So Jung Woo. Read more: Kaedejun

Archived