[Web-Drama 2014] The Best Future 최고의 미래 (Seo Kang Joon and Minah)

Guest KangHae143

Guest KangHae143

3MfI1gZ.jpg

Title : The Best Future
Hangul Title : 최고의 미래
Broadcast Company : Samsung 
Director : Han Chang Geun
Writer : Kim Won Jin
Episodes : 5 ep. (To be confirmed)
Release Date : On October 
Language : Korean

sCkMRt5.jpg

PLOT
The drama will tell the story of Choigo (Actor Seo Kang Joon) a young aspiring singer with a part-time job, and of Mirae (Girl's day Minah), recently hired by a company in the talent development field. The two of them meet by chance and start to share the same house.

CAST
Seo Kang Joon as Choigo

XOYw6z0.jpg

Minah as Mirae 

3LiTe3d.jpg

Other actors to be featured in the drama are Choi Sung Gook, Lee Seon Jin and Go Se Won, that will play the roles of house neighbors or work colleagues.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Girl's Day's Minah and Seo Kang Jun cast as leads in web-drama 'The Best Future'
seo-kang-jun_1410872671_20140916_minahse

Girl's Day's Minah and actor Seo Kang Jun have been cast as the leads of the upcoming web-drama 'The Best Future'!
Samsung, who's producing the romantic sitcom, announced on September 16 that the series will be aired on Samsung Group's YouTube channel and more. 'The Best Future' tells the story of Choigo (Seo Kang Jun), who's a young aspiring singer working a part-time job, and Mirae (Minah), who's a new employee at a talent company.
Choi Sung Kook, Lee Seo Jin, and Go Se Won will also be appearing in the drama, which is to be directed by Han Chang Geun and was written by Kim Won Jin.
'The Best Future' premieres in October. Stay tuned for updates!
seo-kang-jun_1410872640_20140916_minahseseo-kang-jun_1410872671_20140916_minahse

allkpop

Girl's Day Minah and actor Seo Kang Joon cast as leads in a web-drama produced by Samsung
2014091611310406013_1%2B(1).jpg

Entertainment officials reveals on 16th that Girl's Day Minah and actor Seo Kang Jun from 'Roommate' are cast as leads for the upcoming musical web-drama 'Best Future' (literal English translation).
The drama draws a plot about an aspiring singer which will be played by actor Seo Kang Jun and will later be joined by Minah's character through a house sharing set up, where interesting stories will unfold afterwards. The drama's set up is compared to a TV sitcom incorporated with music therefore called 'musicom' and expected to revive some songs from 80s-90s.
The drama is directed by Han Chang Geun, scripted by Kim Won Jin who worked with  2007's hit drama 'Witch Yohee', and music director Jang Ho Il from Group 015B.  It is produced by Samsung Group and will be aired through SNS such as Youtube in October.
dkpopnews

Guest sullifish

@StaRiX anticipating of this web-drama which casted by girlsday minah and seo kang jun..i am going to watch this drama because of girls day minah , fans of girls day here...omg and this is also seo kang jung 2nd drama , which he is also in weekend dramas ( he looks popular nowadays after roommate)hope some friends will come to here...

@StaRiX, Thank you for starting this thread, This is the first time I'm hearing about this. 
@valsava, @sullifish, The only cast member I'm familiar with is seo kang jung.  He is in my weekend drama and I saw him in another at the first of this year. Even though he is a young one, he is one hot guy! I can't wait to see him in a lead role. Hopefully his character will be different from the roles I have seen him in. So count me in ladies.

evie7 said: @StaRiX, Thank you for starting this thread, This is the first time I'm hearing about this. 
@valsava, @sullifish, The only cast member I'm familiar with is seo kang jung.  He is in my weekend drama and I saw him in another at the first of this year. Even though he is a young one, he is one hot guy! I can't wait to see him in a lead role. Hopefully his character will be different from the roles I have seen him in. So count me in ladies.

Guest KangHae143

Hi ! I'm a new member in this thread ~ :DI'm a Joonie's fangirl btw ;)Anyways, Here are some New Stills from the Drama ~ ^^
d5nae5K.jpgeKlvcQP.jpgFsGRLnn.jpg

'nd This one is My favourite xDDD ~ What's going on with that Underwear !! 
HpsJLIr.jpg

Cr: 5URPRISE TURKEY FB PAGEEdited & converted into HD by me ~ ^^

• 2 weeks later...

Archived