Gong Hyo Jin's Soompi Fans Project Name

_.:^*~*^:.The Project Name Summary.:^*~*^:._

HmQVZaQ.jpg

# 1st Phase

missinginactionnomore said: A Very Awesome Project :D
Once there was a thread,in the magical world of soompi,which melusine created,18 June 2006, it started.
A bunch of people,you, me, y'all.Gathered together,for the better til forever.
But one day,out of the blue they thought "hey!"nothing to call ourselves.Now, come what may?
And so on to their thinking chairs,with their thinking caps on top of their hair ( hair not heirs lol ).To think of a name,but not fame coz that would be lame.
A name to define them, to bind them,for the others to call them with again and again.
=====In a nutshell, we're thinking of a name to call ourselves :D not really to set us apart from other GHJ fans from all over the worldbut something  to define us and for us to hold on to and to keep us together. Those kind of stuff.  
 What's in a name project :D
Suggest a name phase - January 16 2014 - January 23 2014
Got a quirky name in mind? Quick grab that pen, or rather type away on your keyboard and come up with as much name as possible :D*dont forget to add a tidbit on how you came up the idea. or else..... kidding :D
see this link?https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AleJ63bq5wmIdEoweng1UGpva2VrbU5aaWFWWVlSRUE&usp=sharing

just click on it :D Believe me it will open your eyes to a whole new world.... of names for our GHJ eonnie :D
Disclaimer: no profanities please, let's make it kid friendly :D 
===
Practicing our right of suffrage :D - January 23 2014 - January 29 2014
Since we live in a time and place in soompi where we can voice out our opinions, you can go ahead choose 5 names for our shortlisted list ( kinda redundant aye but I know you get the drift)so on you go and choose the 5 names you love so dearly :) Oh you can put your whatnots also why you love em. Just for the hang of it :D
Go on dont be shy, click here :Dhttps://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AleJ63bq5wmIdEoweng1UGpva2VrbU5aaWFWWVlSRUE&usp=sharing

===
Okay since Ive heard that CNY will be on January 30 2014, no activity will take place for the mean time on that day. So you guys can do your preps without any worries :D
===
Practicing our right of suffrage Part 2 :D Feb 1 2014 - Feb 7 2014
We've a got a week to choose 3 of the best names on our list of 5 :D If Miss Universe and all those beauty pageants have those top 5 contestants, we also have our top 5 names :DNow if only those names can have a Q&A portion, that would be amazing. lol not unless we do one. Let's ask something to those who came up with the top 5 names. Ask them anything you wantand see what answers they have for us. for fun :D again, let's keep it kid friendly :D or at least PG 13.
==
Ta da day :D Feb 8 2014
Rejoice! Hurrah! Cheers! Time to celebrate!
Tis the day to be merry and bright, and get sunny with delight
Now, we have something to call ourselves :D something to bind us together, something to ( okay now it's your turn to write something here )

Guest netongg

really really awesome yuyu, dunno why i bet my life for my vote #muhahahahaha

thanks for your hard work, i its end soon and i can officially announce that im GongVelyans :))

Guest tomoyo1010

of course...the vote was already cast (for me) long long time ago via my siggie.lol...however, whichever name win, I'll gladly wear them. 

_.:^*~*^:. The Result of Gong Hyo Jin's Soompi Fans Project Name .:^*~*^:._

10645100_1556007047955539_4038283177094319548_n.jpg?oh=e96a47c5ae2a3888e2ed50723163e009&oe=549674DD

鼓掌   拍手   鼓掌   拍手   鼓掌   拍手   鼓掌   拍手   鼓掌

# Detail Result
10616374_1556007107955533_656508679868315080_n.jpg?oh=620e642df9db8660d3f9413a73c41b54&oe=548ECDD7
*Note :
The election was held in Gong Hyo Jin's Soompi Fans Project Name Thread.

Thanks a lot for all voters! 好棒

@ainsley @aqyo @arsiefa @Asti Pratiwi @baeem @calcipurr @cassia_lela @chakita babe @CiaraE @clalenny @grapefruit7 @Hao YangH @jadecloud @kreesna @lilian89 @liloladestitch @mariarodrihuer @marikolah @Mary Ann Alfiler @MelanieG @melkmix @MikailaM @minatae @mjj29 @moonjin @natsumikwen @netongg @paradicez @readlead @robbo4 @Sammy nieto @shisuisen @sin hoosim
@Suk EuiD @tomoyo1010 @vienduong @wienadapooh @yariekkong @yenP @yeoja001 @yumenas @yysjs @zacke @zakushizu
心   飞个吻   心   好爱哦   心   好爱哦   心   飞个吻   心

Coming soon "Gongvelyans Project Logo" 太开心

*Note : The announcement was also posted on Gong Hyo Jin Thread

Archived