[Movie 2014] The Mood That Day/ In The Mood For Love 그날의 분위기 (Moon Chae Won, Yoo Yeon Seok)

kathykel

JDDtbYc_zpsowzur0zo.jpg
Cr to Moon Chae Won DC

Title: The Mood That Day

Korean Title: 그날의 분위기(Eunarui Bunwigi)

Production Year: 2014

Director: Jo Gyu Jang

Art Director: Lee Bong Hwan

Genre: Melodrama

Cast: Moon Chae Won, Yoo Yeon Seok, Jo Jae Yoon, Park Min-woo 

Synopsis (link): Soo-jung has been with her boyfriend for 10 years, but their romance is now nothing but a lukewarm relationship. The night before her business trip to Busan, Soo-jung heard that her friend is getting married to her first love, and feels distracted. On the train to Busan, she sits next to Jae-hyun, who's claiming himself as an Agapemonite and that he willingly jumps into bed with a women for one night. Falling for her gorgeous hips, he keeps coming on to her during the journey. She tries to push him away, but ends up sharing the car ride to Busan with him due to the sudden breakdown of the train. She begins to slowly open up to him as he consistently tries to win her heart. And as the time passess on the road, she gets to see the true inside of Jae-hyun hidden behind his featheriness and finds herself attracted to him.

Extra information:
amzihs_zpsq0mywbfw.jpg
Start from early August, the production team has been open recruitments for an art team for the time period start from August 2014 until December 2014. The recruitments will be closed by August 31th, 2014 and the art director, Lee Bong Hwan who is in charge of this recruitment. They have finalized the casting and investments/sponsors. It is scheduled to release October 2015.
Source: Moon Chae Won DC Gall

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When fans from Moon Chae Won DC Gallery visited her on Today's Love filming set, Moon Chae Won herself has confirmed that she will start filming this movie right after she wrap up the filming for Today's Love (which probably around late September or early October).
Here are the fancams of some where you can find her confirmation and some more information regarding this movie. 
(Subtitle is available by set the CC button on)
http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=chaewon&no=170202&page=1
http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=chaewon&no=170267&page=1Please kindly do not reupload the videos as what the DC fans have requested.
---------
I suppose, just like Chae Won, Yoo Yeon Seok is also has confirmed for this movie? (although there is no written confirmation on this, yet?). Hope that he is in :)

Moon Chae Won and Yoo Yun Suk in talks to star alongside one another in upcoming film

c9r8zh9w.jpg

Moon Chae Won's agency MSTeam Entertainment rep told Newsen on the 28th, "The scenario for 'The Atmosphere That Day' has been sent over to the actress' reps... Nothing has been decided yet. She has received the casting offer and is reviewing the scenario..."
Yoo Yun Suk's agency King Kong Entertainment rep stated, "He has received the casting offer for 'The Atmosphere That Day' and is currently reviewing it... Because he is currently filming 'Secret Temptation' and 'The Tailors', he is not in the situation to decide on another casting immediately... Following 'Reply 1994', casting offer for films and dramas keep coming in. He plans to carefully decide on his next production."
'The Atmosphere That Day' is the love story of a man and woman who meet at the KTX by chance and go on a 24-hour adventure together in Busan. The film is set for crank-in this September.
credit source: AllKpop

Moon Chae-won, Yoo Yeon-seok courted for That One Day

yss_mcw1.jpg

Moon Chae-won (Good Doctor, Nice Guy) and Yoo Yeon-seok (Answer Me 1994) have received offers to star in the upcoming film That One Day (or The Mood That Day). The movie will be about two strangers, a man and a woman, who meet on the KTX (the high speed train between Seoul and Busan). Using the seaside city of Busan as a backdrop, it will chronicle the events of a single day, and show the two’s brief, yet sweet, romantic pairing. It’s sounding a lot like Before Sunrise in Busan, no?
Moon Chae-won will start work on the big screen rom-com Three Men’s Woman soon, while Yoo Yeon-seok continues to strike while he’s hot — if he takes the role, this would be his fourth film commitment in less than six months. He’s currently wrapping up shoots for Secret Temptation with Im Soo-jung and Tailor with Han Seok-kyu and Go Soo. Both stars’ reps confirmed receipt of the script for That One Day, but were quick to add the project is just one of several under consideration by their clients.
These two leads seem like a really good fit for the film; Moon Chae-won has the acting chops to pull off the subtlety required from the role, while Yoo Yeon-seok has the ability to coax audiences into rooting for his character. I’m hoping these two sign on, as the movie has all the makings of being a poignant story — a reminder of those perfect days we’ve had that we wished would never come to an end.
credit source: Osen MBN via DRAMABEANS

I'm pretty sure Yoo Yeon Seok is confirmed, too. 
(I'll copy and paste my comment from YYS thread from last month, haha) 
The Atmosphere That Day is being listed together with its info on KOBIZ (Korean Film Business Zone) by Korean Film Council (KOFIC) website : http://www.kobiz.or.kr/jsp/news/statusList.jsp (search for "그날의 분위기" and click on it and the status page will appear)

VLDxEon.jpg
I am so excited for this movie because I love Moon Chae Won, too *_____* I am looking forward to this movie (even though I'll grow a year older waiting for its release in 2015)  Edit : I just checked the Kobiz site and they have updated the
"expected release date" to March, 2015. :D

This link was posted on MCW DCGall yesterday.. it says that from the magazine interview, it was said that YYS also has confirmed for the role \:D/ =D>
http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=chaewon&no=170319&page=2

@day_dreamer
Thank you for sharing the link. Couldn't wait to see the official confirmation on the casting and also more info regarding the movie. Really anticipating Chilbong and Chaewon pairing :)

Guest pinkranger--

It's in 2015 :)) I hope that Today's love will be premiered in new year and Atmosphere that Day will be on Valentines Day...then...then..I wish she can do a drama after ~ 8->

Guest adniRose

omo omo yayyy for this thread! thanks to @mulberry9.. ;)so freakin happy when YYS confirmed this project and he got to work with wonderful lady MCW.. one of my fav. actress ever since IODG..YYS and MCW, what a perfect combo..! bonus, it's a romantic genre... embarrassed1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129

Yey! Another movie for uri Chaewon! :xSupporting this project and tandem all the way! \:D/ :x

I'm so glad she'll be doing this with YYS. ;;)
So, let's just wait and share more updates.I'd love to spazz here with all YYS' fans. ;;)

Guest chaekiisheart

The atmosphere of that DAY.

The third movie of Chae Won for this year with a word "DAY" on its title.
:))

Looking forward for this.

Moon Chae Won & Yoo Yeon Seok Cast In "The Atmosphere That Day"
jyl4wlud.jpg

Moon Chae Won and Yoo Yeon Seok are two of the hottest stars in the Korean Film industry. They are coming together to appear on the upcoming movie The Atmosphere That Day.
The Atmosphere That Day is a love story about a man and a woman who meet in a train and decide to spend one day together in Busan. Everything from the beginning of a relationship to the end of a relationship will be shown throughout the course of the movie. Moon Chae Won was cast for the female protagonist's role.
 Yoo Yeon Seok was just recently cast after his rise in popularity through the tvN drama "Respond 1994."Moon Chae Won rose to fame with her role in "War of the Arrows", receiving the prestigious "Blue Dragon Best New Actor Award". She is currently filming "Three Man's Woman" and will begin filming for "The Atmosphere That Day" afterwards.Yoo Yeon Seok is also filming for "Secret Temptation" and will begin filming for "The Atmosphere That Day" afterwards.They hope to officially crank in in September of this year for "The Atmosphere That Day".
credit source: Kpopstarz

Moon Chae Won and Yoo Yeon Suk to Star as Love Interests in New Film

Screen-Shot-2014-03-29-at-3.19.22-AM-800

Moon Chae Won and Yoo Yeon Suk have been cast in a new film with the working title, “The Mood That Day.”
The new film will portray the story of a man and a woman who meet on the KTX by chance and the candid love story that unfolds as they spend 24 hours together in Busan. It will show how their love story begins and unfolds with the beautiful marine city of Busan in the background. It has been reported Moon Chae Won was cast early on as the lead female role, and Yoo Yeon Suk recently joined the cast as the lead male role.
Moon Chae Won will be returning to the big screen after three years since her 2011 film, “War of the Arrows.” It was reported earlier last month that the actress was looking over a role in another new film, “Three Men’s Woman.” Since then, she has confirmed her role and is filming for the film. She will begin filming for “The Mood That Day” as soon as she finishes filming for “Three Men’s Woman.”
Yoo Yeon Suk, who gained much interest through his role in tvN’s “Reply 1994,” was cast in “Secret Temptation,” and “The Informant” and is in the process of filming for the films. He will begin filming for “The Mood That Day” once he finishes filming the two films.
“The Mood That Day” is in the process of casting the supporting roles and is expected to begin filming in September.
credit: When Women Talks

• 2 weeks later...

FAN MADE VIDEOS

http://youtu.be/3BVyfLO7t44 

credit to the owners/ YYS DC GALL
Moon Chae Won and Yoo Yeon Seok confirmed ‘In The Mood For Love’
i6iqmo3p.jpg

It has been revealed that Moon Chae Won and Yoo Yeon Seok will headline upcoming South Korean movie ‘In The Mood For Love.’
There was news earlier this year in March that the two would star in ‘In The Mood For Love,’ but both parties revealed then that nothing had been confirmed although discussions did take place. But both agencies have confirmed today that the two will indeed headline the movie.
The movie tells the story of a meeting between a man and a woman on the KTX, and how they spend their time in an earnest manner for the next 24 hours in the city of Busan. With the beautiful backdrop of the beach city of Busan, it will tell a story of a man and woman who meet, fall in love, and go their separate ways. Filming is expected to begin in the latter half of the year, and open in cinemas in 2015.
Meanwhile, Yoo Yeon Seok has been focusing his energies on filming movies in 2014, and has thus far filmed ‘The Royal Tailor,’ ‘Secret Temptation,’ ‘Whistle Blower,’ and he will now add ‘In The Mood For Love’ to his schedules.
credit: KpopFighting.com

Guest chaekiisheart

class="content-title" Moon Chae Won and Yoo Yeon Suk Confirmed to Play Couple in New Movie ayyagirl September 8, 2014 0 Comments Moon Chae Won and Yoo Yeon Suk Confirmed to Play Couple in New Movie

Moon Chae Won and Yoo Yeon Suk is confirmed to be playing a couple in the upcoming movie entitled “The Mood That Day“.

It has been earlier reported that the two were only rumored to be casted but it seems that the two actors are now officially confirmed for their respective characters.

The story of the movie is about two strangers who met at the KTX, spent twenty four hours and eventually developed feelings for each other along the way. The upcoming movie is seemingly loosely based on the American movie “Before Sunrise” with almost the same concept.

Meanwhile, “The Mood That Day” is scheduled to start filming on the latter half of the year and its goal is to have the movie’s premiere next year.

http://www.soompi.com/2014/09/08/moon-chae-won-and-yoo-yeon-suk-confirmed-to-play-couple-in-new-movie/

Fan-made Blog Movie Story
http://gmldnjs0559.blog.me/110188007458
( full credit PS to the blog owner )
lbumpuor.jpg

- ARTICLE/NEWS -
Yoo Yeon Suk and Moon Chae Won confirm for movie 'In The Mood For Love'
Yoo Yeon Suk and Moon Chae Won have been confirmed to star as lead roles in new movie 'In The Mood For Love'. 
'In The Mood For Love' which is directed by Jo Kyu Jang, will revolve around a man and a woman who meet each other on a KTX and later spend 24 hours together in Busan. 
This movie marks the return to the big screen of Moon Chae Won after 'War of The Arrows' in 2011. 
'In The Mood For Love' will start filming this September and is scheduled to be premiered next year.
http://www.dkpopnews.net/2014/09/yoo-yeon-suk-and-moon-chae-won-confirm.html
cnfgn6ib.jpg

- ARTICLE/NEWS -

Yoo Yeon Suk and Moon Chae Won Cast in New Movie ‘In The Mood For Love’
Yoo Yeon Suk and Moon Chae Won confirmed to be the lead cast of upcoming movie ‘In The Mood For Love’ directed by Jo Kyu Jang.
The story will about a man and a woman who meet each other on a KTX. They spend 24 hours together in Busan. So we’ll see Yeon Suk’s face again in big screen instead of small screen after the successful drama ‘Reply 1994′ and “Youth Over Flower” show. This movie also the first movie for Moon Chae Won after ‘War of The Arrows’ back in 2011.
‘In The Mood For Love’ will start filming this September and scheduled to premiere next year.
http://koreanupdates.com/2014/09/09/yoo-yeon-suk-and-moon-chae-won-cast-in-new-movie-in-the-mood-for-love/
siiusfpq.jpg

Archived