Hwang Chansung(2PM) & Ada LiuYan; Perhaps Love(Chinese dating show)

serendibite

c0196e66gw1eifyf5absxj20m80et78a.jpg

SHEAda-Liu-Yan-56.jpg
Ada Liu Yan(born November 8th, 1980)Chinese actress, hostess and Singer.Height: 164 cmWeight: 46 KgBloodtype: A
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HE
Permalien de l'image intégrée

Hwang ChanSung
(born February 11th, 1990)
Korean idol, singer, actor and entertainer.Height: 184 cmWeight: 75 KgBloodtype: BReligion: Buddhist
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

chanhunan_zps01d721e5.jpg

Episodes (subtitled by Khunnie_Bucks)
Episode 1 full english subtitles

Episode 2 Chansung/LiuYan cut english subtitles

Episode 3 Chansung/LiuYan cut english subtitles

Episode 4 Chansung/LiuYan cut english subtitles

Episode 5 Chansung/LiuYan cut english subtitles

Episode 6 Chansung/LiuYan cut english subtitles

Episode 7 Full english subtitles

Episode 8 Chansung/LiuYan cut english subtitles

Episode 9 Chansung/LiuYan cut RAW

Episode 10 Chansung/LiuYan cut RAW

LinksPerhaps Love official siteWeiboChansung's WeiboLiuYan's Weibo 
How to vote?

On the show's >>

official site<<, click the hearts under Chansung and Liuyan!Permalien de l'image intégrée

~~~~~~~~~

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest wishstarz

@serendibite

I'm here!!! 

Couple of things how did they finally get paired up, was it only her decision?

He seemed to be interested at first in the jazz singer, appearing a little disappointed at first, then she questioned him about the other girl and then they moved forward. Since she was who he originally choose with the present I'm sure there is some interest on his part. I've only seen thru episode 3 I'm waiting to see some skinship...

Her stylist is so random, she looked great when she found out she was going to Korea to see him and at the airport then IMO she started looking so much older with the hairstyles and clothes. She is so flirty and the video with her and the Thai dancer was hot!  He did seem jealous about the dancer and she also seemed jealous of the watch CF pictures...yum...he looked good! 

Chansung what a gentleman... trying to protect her and giving her space from fans and without her saying anything just putting his jacket on her to help keep her warmer.  He really is very aware of her and her needs. It's amazing his knowledge of Chinese, I'm glad she is also going to learn Korean too and of course, they can use English for an alternative communication.

I'm waiting to see some more chemistry between the two.  I think she definitely feels it for him, I'm not sure if the age difference is a problem for him.  I know he does have an old soul side (at least reading philosophy, etc.) along with his fun side and she seems to have a young outlook hope they get to explore some of their passions together.

Do you know how many episodes they will have? 

@wishstarz Hello! tumblr_mnk9rlGrR71qjc63mo1_500.gif

He chose LiuYan at first but then they paired him up with the other girl to play games. I think he picked the jazz singer because he thought it won't be nice of him if he rejected her after being paired with her  :-?  Finally, they had to choose one of 3 locations and they paired them up this way. Chansung and LiuYan chose the same location. 
He was a bit surprised when she said she was 10 years older than him but I don't think it matters that much. I'm waiting for more skinship too!  ;)They're both sexy, there is a lot of potential  ;)He's still guarded as of now 
No idea about how many episodes, I hope we'll get plenty
******************Some ep4 behind the scenes; I wonder what he said to that man, he looked annoyed  :-/

@im_cun hey  :-h I'm glad you joigned! <:-P  I have an account on Twitter but I don't use it for 2PM :D It's a personal account I'm up to date but I don't post here immediately  ~X(  I work and don't have a lot of time.  

I likes the cotton candy moment and the A/B game they played while making kimchi a lot  :-\"

He doesn't seem to care about their age difference at all. He's treating her as if she was his age or younger Can't wait for them to get into their house(not sure if it's going to be theirs but there are pictures of them in a house)Permalien de l'image intégrée
Permalien de l'image intégréex

@serendibite yeah understood .. i am working too .. and to only update chansung thread is a  lot of work already .. so i totally dont have time to update other thread like 2PM thread ad so on ..

sometime if did not update feel guilty .. hihi

i try to update here too if i have time k ..

oh dont forget to put the link to the official If You Love website .. and ask the fan to vote for Chansung and Liu Yan :)

I just discovered this thread - I enjoyed watching all the vids - thank you very much for sharing it  here - and for subbing it as well.

This couple is just so adorable - ChanSung seem to like her very much - and yes, he seems to be treating her not as a noona but someone he does cherish a lot. I like the female's character also - very down to earth.

Seems like they are more fun to watch than the WGM couple.

ChanSung initiated the first skinship - by holding her hand at the end of episode 5.

I will be a regular visitor here from now on!

@viyra you're welcome   <:-P     Glad to see more people Khunnie_Bucks are the ones subbing it, I just post the videos here :D 
She has a very agreable and fun personality; she made the age difference insignificant.He also tried to hold her hand when they were on the seaplane but she was too startled to notice tumblr_m58cegP5B41ql91nmo1_500.gif

Guest wishstarz

This is the Real 2PM video and they mention that Chansung was the top search in Chinese portals after the show was aired for cats and bananas...haha...

Is ChanSung getting some instructions on how to ballroom dance?  He is already a good dancer - saw his performance in 'You Can Dance/Can You Dance' a long time ago where he danced the cha-cha.

Archived