Name: 강동원 / Kang Dong Won
Profession: Actor / Model
Birth Date: 1981-Jan-18
Birth Place: Pusan, South Korea
Height: 186cm
Weight: 68kg
Star Sign: Capricorn
Blood Type: B
Education: Namyang Elementary, Kyungwon Junior High, Guhchang High, Han Yang University with Honors (Mechanical Engineering), and Sangmyung University - Graduate School (Film)
Skill: Soccer
Hobby: Collecting Shoes
Debut: 2003

TV Series

Magic (SBS, 2004)

One Percent of Anything (MBC, 2003)

Country Princess (MBC, 2003)

Movies

My Palpitating Life (2014)

Camellia Love for Sale (2010)

Psychic (2010)

Secret Reunion(2010)

Jeon Woo Chi (2009)

M (2007)

Voice of Murderer / His Voice (2007)

Our Happy Time / Maundy Thursday (2006)

Duelist (2005)

Temptation of Wolves/Romance of Their Own (2004)

Too Beautiful to Lie / Don’t Believe in Her (2004)

++++

Name: 송혜교 / Song Hye Kyo (Song Hye Gyo)
Nicknames: Woodpecker, Hejgyo, Yookgyo, Hakkyo
Profession: Actress / Model
Birth Date: 1981-Nov-22 (Legal Birth Date: 1982-Feb-26)
Birth Place: South Korea
Height: 161cm
Weight: 45kg
Star Sign: Sagittarius
Blood Type: A
Talent Agency: UAA

TV Series

That Winter, The Wind Blows (SBS, 2013)

The World That They Live In (KBS2, 2008) 

Full House (KBS, 2004)

Shining Days (SBS, 2004)

All In (SBS, 2003)

Guardian Angel (SBS, 2001)

Hotelier (MBC, 2001)

Autumn Tale (KBS, 2000)

Soon Poong Clinic (SBS, 1999)

Sweet Bride (SBS, 1999)

What Do You Think of Me (SBS, 1998)
White Nights 3.98 (SBS, 1998)

Deadly Eyes (SBS, 1998)

Parade (SBS, 1998)

One of a Pair / Partner (SBS, 1998)

Six Siblings (MBC, 1998)

First Love (KBS, 1996)

Happy Morning (KBS, 1996)

Movies

My Palpitating Life (2014)

The Grand Master (2013)

Nobody Somebody (2011)

Camellia Love for Sale (2010)

Fetish (2008)

Hwang Jin Yi (2007)

My Girl and I (2005)

Credits: KoreanDrama

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ohsooyoung

Wahhh WonKyo hotness and cuteness overload. Throwback camellia ♥♥♥ KDW is such a lucky guy being paired with the most beautiful woman on earth, Kyo...not only once but twice and share under the same agency. If KDW makes a tv comeback with Kyo, Omg that would be 3rd time they work together and I consider KDW the luckiest guy out of all the actors that Kyo pairs-up with. In MBL they play Husband and Wife, I think they'll be hotter couple the 2nd time around. Can't wait for MBL, so ecstatic!!! Good luck WonKyo♥♥♥ Hope your movie will be successful and earn awards locally and internationally.

Thanks ebullience for starting this thread :-*

Now, where do we start  :-?....I know very little about KDW...anybody who can share us some info on KDW (besides the basic info that we already knew)? ....as to my favorite SHK, I've read every stuffed/news related to her life and career :\">

Guest AnJilaah

hi @ebullience thank you for making this thread. I think this is the best place to talk about the pair more than their individual actor/ actress thread. :)
Some Camellia GIFs. They look good together. :)

WyOrx1F.gif
GWCnLU8.gif
mktlCni.gif
5PaXUvN.gif
cCYJ87N.gif
cfuCM0r.gif
KgVaS6e.gif
0XQQdl8.gif
RLeXUW3.gif
fFGet7T.gif
mPNiE6E.gif
p3f3t5I.gif

Credit: BESTIZ

it's only a rumour and may not be real, pointless to start a ship to the detest of both the stars who were there photographying. doubt the 2 stars are pleased with ppl drumming up. already this hoo-ha has made their manager very depressed leading to more stressed if ever the two wants to work together. they should be left alone to sort this out, true or untrue.

Thanks for starting this thread!!!! :x

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Kang Dong Won and Song Hye Gyo Spotted in Paris, Agency Denies Dating Rumors
kang-dong-won-song-hye-gyo-soompi-800x45

Actors Song Hye Gyo and Kang Dong Won were recently spotted in Paris together. On May 20, a netizen uploaded a photo of the two actors on a famous online community. While the photo only shows the backs of the actors and is not a direct photo of the two on a date, the netizen claimed he saw the two actors together in Paris and that they were there on vacation together.

At this, an official of the actors’ agency UAA denied the rumor. They acknowledged that it is Kang Dong Won and Song Hye Gyo in the photo, but said they were simply in Paris for a photo shoot, and that they were accompanied by their staff members.

Song Hye Gyo and Kang Dong Won recently starred in the film “My Brilliant Life” together as a married couple. “My Brilliant Life” is the story of a couple who has a child at a young age and their child, who, aging faster than his parents, is living in an 80-year-old body.

Netizens who came across the dating rumor seemed unphased, wondering how many dating rumors there have been so far about these two actors, and saying that it’s entirely possible for them to be in Paris together.

143.jpg

Soompi

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-width: 0px 0px 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 23px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 28px; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Song Hye Kyo and Kang Dong Won Spotted Together in Paris
Raising our hopes before dashing them again, Song Hye Kyo and Kang Dong Won were spotted together is Paris, but it wasn’t what it seemed.
87374720.jpg

Recently, a Chinese fan posted up on her SNS a photo of Song Hye Kyo and Kang Dong Won together in Paris, which wildly began to spread. Dating rumors of the two actors began to rise with netizens awaiting the announcement of another visual star couple. 

However, it turned out Song Hye Kyo and Kang Dong Won weren’t there for play. 

Song Hye Kyo and Kang Dong Won’s agency, UAA simply confirmed that they were in Paris, but added, “The two were in Paris for a photo shoot. They were there with staff members.” 

Song Hye Kyo and Kang Dong Won recently concluded filming for their new movie Pit-A-Pat, My Life(tentative title).

Photo Credit: CJ Entertainment, Online community

Mwave

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Kang Dong Won and Song Hye Gyo Photo Appears to Dispel “Dating” Rumor
Son_Kang.jpg

Earlier in the week, a picture of the two stars had been posted on an Internet site, and a web user had claimed to have seen Kang Dong Won and Song Hye Gyo on a “date.” The incident had led the actor’s talent agency, UAA, to issue a statement yesterday denying that the pair are romantically involved. The agency had said that the actors were in Paris to take part in a photo shoot.

An Instagram post uploaded by photographer Hong Jang Hyun today seems to be an apparent confirmation of UAA’s statement that Kang Dong Won and Song Hye Gyo are  not an item.

son-and-kang.jpg

The Instagram post, which features a group of other people (presumably fellow photo shoot crew members), showed the actors and the photographer posing in front of Paris’ iconic Eiffel Tower. It was accompanied by the caption, “Our photo shoot was a lot of fun. Lol! Song&Kang.”

The two acting stars recently featured in the movie, “My Brilliant Life,” where they played an on-screen couple.  

Soompi

Guest ohsooyoung

Hope WonKyo thread will continue to go on board smoothly. No fan war please!!! Thank you @ebullience‌ for creating this wonderful thread for WonKyo shippers. I waited for this so long...Actually Camellia days. Yay another thread I visit like 24/7 :D

Guest myhepyending

WOAHHHHH.....so happy that someone opened this thread...thank you @ebulliance ! i actually shipped them since camellia! after seeing their oozing chemistry in camellia, i fell in love with them and hope they will be together! and after i heard the news that KDW joined SHK agency...volla! I think my hope nearly come true!  :x

Guest rjuliet

aawww thanks ebullience for making this thread....its been 4 years after camelia...and we are all looking forward for their new movie...im a fan of kyo since autumn tale days...been silently shipping with all her gorgeous co stars ever since...lol...but really hope mr richie would be the last one and they will live happily ever after like in kdramas :D :x 
1e30e924b899a90139ebc66.jpg

Guest appleda

Thank God for this thread. I had been a member in this forum since 2011, but only being a secret reader here :D. Then when I knew that there is a thread about KDW-SHK, I tried to log in, remember the password and voila! I logged in again :D..

I instantly fell in love with this pairing after watching Love For Sale..

As long as I know, KDW is typical a person that a little bit hard to get along with others, especially with his co-stars. And when I knew that he and Hyekyo are close, my shipper feelings is arising. Haha..

Started with staring a movie together then KDW joined with SHK's agency, watch a movie premiere and last they have a project film together again. They really get along well.

It feels so good to see them together, since KDW is really so rare to be seen together with his actor/actress friends :).

An old KDW's interview and he mentioned SHK, told about Love For Sale movie and his closeness with SHK :D

Song Hye Kyo seems to be a straight-forward friend. As of now, we have became really close. This project would not work if we did not become close because we have to express a relationship between old lovers. I want to do an even better job with my acting, so I wanted us to quickly become close. Song Hye Kyo felt the same way as well. image "

현재 송혜교와 옴니버스 영화 촬영 중이다.
Presently you are shooting an omnibus film with Song Hye Kyo.

▲선배님들한테 잘 배운 것으로 혜교씨랑도 잘 지내고 있다. 어색하면 안 되는 장르라서 친하게 지내려고 하고 있다. 부산에서 100% 촬영을 한다. 촬영장에 있는 것이 제일 행복한 것 같다.
▲ Song Hye Kyo and I are doing well as we are being taught well by the seniors. This is a genre that would not work if you are awkard or self-concious, so we agreed to have a close relationship. We are filming 100% in Busan. It seems that I'm happiest on the set.

-요즘은 송혜교와 영화를 찍고 있다고 들었다. 예쁘던가.
These days I hear that you are shooting a film with Song Hye Kyo.

▲ 너무 예쁘더라. 나도 남자인데 예쁜 여자를 보면 감탄한다. 송혜교를 이번 영화에서 완전히 처음 봤다. 어디서 스쳐 지나간 인연도 없다. 그래서 첫 촬영 때 어색했다. 그래도 멜로 영화인데 친해지려고 노력하고 있다. 나는 여자를 볼 때 패션을 많이 보는 것 같다. 길거리에서도 아방가르드 한 스타일의 옷을 입은 여자가 지나가면 한참을 쳐다본다.
She is overly beautiful. I am also a man, so when I see a pretty woman, I am moved with admiration. With this movie, it's the first time that I'm seeing Song Hye Kyo entirely in person. There has never been a time where I brushed by her. So, when we first started filming, it was awkard. Nevertheless, since this is a mellow film, we are making every effort in being close. When I see a woman, I seem to notice her fashion the most. If a woman is passing by wearing earrings and an avant-garde clothing style, I will stare at her for a good while.

-벌써 혜교라고 부르나.
You are already calling her "Hye Kyo."

▶ 그러기로 했다. 왜냐하면 혜교랑 친해져야 하는 장면이 많으니깐. 그래서 바로 말을 놓자고 했다. 혜교도 이상한 놈이라는 이야기를 들었던 터라 걱정했다더라. 이상한 놈인줄 알았는데 사람 같아 보여 다행이다라는 느낌이었다.(웃음) 무엇보다 '전우치'가 손익분기점을 넘고 '의형제'를 좋아해주시니 지금 작업에 훨씬 열중할 수 있을 것 같다.
We decided to do so. Since Hye Kyo and I have many intimate scenes together, we immediately decided to lower our level of speech. Hye Kyo said she heard that I was a strange kind of man and she had some worries. She was expecting me to be a strange guy, so she felt relieved that I was like a real person. (laughs). More than anything else, Jeonwoochi is a break-even project that went past the limit, Brother/The Secret Reunion is receiving compliments, and now, it seems that I am able to put my heart and soul into this work.

Compared to Song kang Hoo, do you like Hyekyo more ? KDW did not answer this one…just talked about non-related things.

I heard that you will not befriended with your partner, even if it is a romantic love movie, is it the same for Love for Sale ?
KDW: I used to be like that, Hyekyo said she is also like that.

You already call Hyekyo as ‘Hyekyo’ ?
KDW: As we have a lot of scenes and interactions in the movie, we have agreed to call each other by the name.
She told me that she heard that I am a weird guy and she is worry about it, but now, she seems to be more at ease.

2014年05月30日 class="story-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: 'Times New Roman', 宋体, simsun; font-size: 48px; line-height: 1; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: -0.04em; word-break: break-word;"同游巴黎传热恋 宋慧乔姜东元否认

前有传宋慧乔与多次合作拍电影的男星姜东元相恋,同穿线条情侣装密游浪漫巴黎。

有网民公开一张“宋慧乔与姜东元同游巴黎”的照片,被韩国网民疯狂转载。

网民及媒体猜测这是他们秘密约会的证据,有网友猜测姜东元此行是为了陪伴女友出席康城影展,做“跟得男友”。

宋慧乔跟姜东元同属的经纪公司承认照片中是他们本人,却否认绯闻。公司指两人为拍摄杂志写真而一同前往巴黎,同行更有不少工作人员,并不是传闻中的“2人世界”。

据工作人员表示,宋慧乔与姜东元在《我的忐忑人生》饰演一对夫妻,为宣传该电影,二人远赴巴黎拍摄写真,没想到被影迷拍到,误传称二人相恋同游巴黎。

电影《我的忐忑人生》根据同名热门小说改编,将于今年下半年上映。

宋慧乔情史丰富

宋慧乔自出道以来绯闻不断,也与剧中男主角陷入热恋。

李炳宪:两人2003年因《ALL IN》而相恋,更有“韩国第一情侣”之称。事后,李炳宪曾透露他与宋慧乔分手的真正原因,完全是为了不想影响宋慧乔的演艺生涯。

Rain:宋慧乔与Rain2004合作《浪漫满屋》时渐渐地发展出一段浪漫恋情,更有花边新闻说宋慧乔曾为Rain堕胎。有圈内人士爆料称Rain的插足可能是导致宋慧乔和李炳宪两人分手的真正原因。

玄彬:2008年因拍摄《他们生活的世界》萌生爱意并大方承认情侣关系。但在玄彬入伍时,却不见宋慧乔到现场送别引发人们的各种猜测。不久两人宣布分手。

MY_30_05_2014_CJ_19_25161238_25159883_hz

May 30, 2014 class="story-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: 'Times New Roman', 宋体, simsun; font-size: 48px; line-height: 1; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: -0.04em; word-break: break-word;"Paris travel pass with love Kyo Kang Dong Won denied

Daybefore the rumored Kyo cooperation with several movie actor Kang Dong Yuan fell in love with the swim wear line lovers secret romance in Paris.

Some netizens open a "Song Hye Kyo and Kang Dong Won tour of Paris with" pictures, Korean netizens are crazy reserved.

Internet users and the media speculated that it was evidence of their secret dating, friends speculated Kang Dong Won this trip was to accompany his girlfriend to attend the Cannes Film Festival, do "get with her boyfriend."

Song Hye Kyo with Kang Dong Won belong brokerage firms recognize photographs of their own, but denies scandal. Refers to the two companies for the magazine photo shoot and travel together to Paris, accompanied by a lot more staff, not the rumors of a "two people in the world."

According to the staff, said Song Hye Kyo and Kang Dong Won "My life disturbed" as a couple, to promote the movie, the two went to Paris photo shoot, I did not expect to be photographed fans, misinformation, said two people fell in love with the tour in Paris .

Movie "My apprehension of life" based on popular novel of the same name, will be released later this year.

Song Hye Kyo rich romance

Song Hye Kyo scandal ever since his debut, also fall in love with the main character.

Lee Byung-hun: two in 2003 because of "ALL IN" and fell in love, more "Korea's first couple," said. Later, Lee Byung-hun has revealed the real reason he broke up with Song Hye Kyo, Song Hye Kyo is entirely in order not to affect career.

: Rain gradually develop when Kyo and Rain2004 cooperation "Full House," a romantic affair, said Kyo worked more gossip Rain abortions. There are insiders broke the news that might get involved in the Rain Song Hye Kyo and Lee Byung-hun real cause of their split.

Hyun Bin: in 2008 due to the filming of "world in which they live," initiation of love and generous recognition of the couple's relationship. But when Hyun Bin enlisted to bid farewell to the scene but could not see Kyo triggered speculation of people.Soon the two announced their separation.

Archived