[Movie 2015] The Piper 손님

Go Seung Ji

Guest / The Piper

• Movie: The Piper (English title) / Guest (literal title)
  • Revised romanization: Sonnim
  • Hangul: 손님
  • Director: Kim Gwang-Tae
  • Writer:
  • Producer:
  • Cinematographer:
  • Release Date: July 9, 2015
  • Runtime:
  • Genre: Fantasy / Horror
  • Distributor: CJ Entertainment
  • Language: Korean
  • Plot

After the Korean War, a father (Ryoo Seung-Ryong) and his son arrive at a remote village in the mountain. They stay there. Bizarre and mysterious instances takes place among the visitors and residents, including the village leader (Lee Sung-Min). 

Notes

• Filming began May 22, 2014 and finished September 4, 2014.

Cast

• Ryoo Seung-Ryong - father (musician)
  • Lee Sung-Min - village head
  • Lee Joon - Nam-Soo (village head's son)
  • Chun Woo-Hee - Mi-Sook
  • Jeong Kyung-Ho
  • Goo Seung-Hyeon
  • Jeong Joon-Won
  • Kim Yeong-Seon
  • Lee Seung-Joon
  • Lee Min-Ji I

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hope this movie will be a good thriller mistery..is it just me or in that pic Joon looks so tired :(Love the cast alot especially with Ryoo Seung Ryung and Lee Sung Min that i like a lot in movies so with this two i have hopes for a good project...I see that Joon will play the son of Ryoo Seung Ryung and not of Lee Sung Min based on the various articles

• 5 months later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Many Popular Actresses including Jun Ji Hyun, Park Bo Young, and Kim Hye Soo to Return to Big Screen in 2015
Numerous popular actresses will be returning to the big screen in 2015.
Jun Ji Hyun, who starred in the incredibly popular drama “My Love from the Stars,” will be having her comeback to the big screen with “The Assassination.” Directed by director Choi Dong Hoon, whom she worked with on the 2012 blockbuster hit “The Thieves,” the film will tell the story of an assassination carried out in Shanghai in the 1930′s.
B6O8oJ_CEAAv58Q.jpg

Son Ye Jin, who made a splash with “The Pirates” in 2014, will be starring in “House Filled with Happiness,” a thriller where she will play the wife of a politician who just became a member of the assembly. Her husband will be portrayed by Kim Joo Hyuk, who worked with Son Ye Jin on the film “My Wife Got Married.”
Im Soo Jung will be having her film comeback in 2015 with thriller mellow “Secret Temptation,” starring alongside Yoo Yeon Suk. She will also be appearing in “Time Escapee,” alongside Lee Jin Wook and Jo Jung Suk. Her last film, “All about My Life,” was in 2012.
Jeon Do Yeon will have an interesting year in 2015, as she will star in “Chivalrous Woman: Memory of the Sword” as a martial arts-wielding warrior, while in “Man and Woman,” she will portray a woman involved in a dangerous romance in Sweden. In “Outlaw,” she will transform into a criminal with a murder charge.
Kim Hye Soo and rising actress Kim Go Eun will star in “Coin Locker Girl,” about a girl who was abandoned in a coin locker as a baby and was raised to be a criminal. Kim Go Eun will also star alongside Jeon Do Yeon in “Chivalrous Woman.”
Park Bo Young, who last appeared in “A Werewolf Boy,” will have two movies come out in 2015: director Lee Hae Young‘s (“26 Years,” “Like a Virgin”) “Girl,” and Jung Ki Hoon‘s “Talking about Passion.”
Miss A‘s Suzy, who rose to fame through her film “Architecture 101” in 2012, will have her big screen comeback with “Dorihwaga,” a period piece where she will star with Ryu Seung Ryong as his protege.
Han Hyo Joo, who took a break in 2014 after 2014 hits “The Masquerade” and “Cold Eyes,” will return with “Ceci Bong” in early 2015, and two romance movies: “Beauty Inside” and “Myohyang Cabin.”
Chun Woo Hee, who received critical acclaim for her acting in 2014 film “Han Gongju,” will be appearing in two more challenging films in 2015, “Wail” and “The Visitor.” She has also been cast in romantic comedy “Beauty Inside.”
It appears that 2015 will be a year full of interesting female movie characters. Which film are you looking forward to the most?
http://www.soompi.com/2014/12/31/many-popular-actresses-including-jun-ji-hyun-park-bo-young-and-kim-hye-soo-to-return-to-big-screen-in-2015/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

"The Guest" Ryoo Seung-ryong, Lee Sung-min, Cheon Woo-hee and Lee Joon's character posters

photo601241.jpg

Character posters for "The Guest" have been revealed.

The poster displays each of the main character with a copy that induces questions about the movie.

Ryoo Seung-ryong plays Woo Ryong, a piper who goes around selling medicine and the background shows what's left of the past after a war.

Woo Ryong's expression hardens towards the people who are unfriendly to both him and his son.

Lee Sung-min plays the leader of the village who is also the most powerful. His charisma and silver hair stands out.

Cheon Woo-hee looks like she's frightened to death. She plays Mi-sook who had to pretend to be a shawoman if she doesn't want to be driven out of the village.

Lee Joon is the son of the chief and he is hostile and full of passion.

The posters brings about curiosity about the movie.

"The Guest" is based on the motive of "Peter Piper". In the 1950s, a man and his son head into a village that's not even on a map and deal with the village people's secrets and the rats. The movie will be released on July 9th.

See Full Size posters on Hancinema

• 4 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

[Photo] miss A's Suzy at VIP Premiere of movie 'The Guest'

On July 6th, miss A's Suzy attended VIP Premiere of movie 'The Guest,' which was held at CGV Wangsimni branch.

20150706202846_559a666eab330_1.jpg

During the premiere, Ryu Seung Ryong, Lee Sung Min, Chun Woo Hee, Lee Jun, and director Kim Gwang Tae made a brief introduction for the film and their roles.

Meanwhile, 'The Guest' is a film motivated from 'Pied Piper of Hamelin,' and it will be officially released on July 9th.

http://starn.hankyung.com/global/en/news/index.html?no=390436

Suzy went to the movie premiere to show support for her co-star Ryu Seung Ryong. Both of them in upcoming movie The Hymn that will be release end of this year.

-----

#‎Kimyewon‬ at the movie ‘손님’ VIP Premiere

1440660_article_99_20150706211403.jpg?ty
http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=421&aid=0001510013

I wonder how she related with actors in the movie.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived