Birthdate: 1981-Aug-15
Height: 185cm
Weight: 73kg
Star Sign: Leo
Education: Seoul National University
Talent Agency: Pan Entertainment

TV Series

Angel Eyes (SBS, 2014)
Jung Yi, The Goddess of Fire (MBC, 2013)
My Daughter Seo Yeong (KBS2, 2012)
The Duo (MBC, 2011)
My Happy Home (MBC, 2010)
Life is Beautiful (SBS, 2010)
Heading to the Ground (MBC, 2009)
I Love You, Don’t Cry (MBC, 2008)
The Scale of Providence (SBS, 2008)
I Hate You, But It’s Fine (KBS1, 2007)
Air City (MBC, 2007)

Movies

Santa Barbara (2013)
Sex is Zero 2 (2007)
Ice Rain (2003)

++++

Goo Hye Sun

Name: 구혜선 / Koo Hye Sun
Profession: Actress, Director, Screenwriter, Artist, Singer, Composer, Author
Birthdate: 1984-Nov-09
Birthplace: Incheon, South Korea
Height: 163cm
Weight: 42kg
Star Sign: Scorpio
Blood type: A
Talent Agency: YG Entertainment
Education: Shin Chon Elementary School, Bu Pyeong Dong Elementary School, Bu Heung Middle School, Bu Pyeong Girls’ High School, Seoul Art College

TV Shows

Angel Eyes (SBS, 2014)
Absolute Boyfriend (GTV/FTV, 2012)
Take Care Of Us, Captain (SBS, 2012)
The Musical (SBS, 2011)
Boys Before Flowers (KBS2, 2009)
Strongest Chil Woo (KBS2, 2008)
The King and I (SBS, 2007)
Pure 19 (KBS1, 2006)
Ballad Of Suh Dong (SBS, 2005)
Nonstop (MBC, 2005)
Drama City (KBS2, 2004|2005)

Movies

August Rush (Cameo, 2007)

Credits: KoreanDrama 

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yay finally the wanju couple thread is here.. thnx moderator!! love AE love GHS & LSY... at first when they announced d two lead i was sceptical didn think that they have off d charts chemistry! but boom! from d first meeting it is so obvious that they are soulmate!

this is going to be my new thread after AE to hang out while waiting for d new eps! =D>

@ebullience, thanks so much for creating this thread.  I'm so hopelessly addicted to this drama now.  Not only do I love their characters, Park Dong Joo and Yoon Soo Wan, but I also love the chemistry between LSY and GHS :x

14063894113_787a0a3896_b.jpg

hello ...
I'm glad you have created a forum for fans of this couple .. I really like the chemistry they have in the drama ... it's really explosive 
here I leave some gifs .. both of his most memorable scenes so far ..
2.gif

1.gif

this scene is one fo my favorites

Guest GabrielaC

Son tan lindos me encanta estoy súper ansiosa por ver el primer beso >:)
Mod Edit: English Translations required :) : Google Translations: They are so cute I love'm super excited to see the first kiss

Guest anjshin

ommo ommo., hello to this thread.  :-h Thanks @ebullience for creating this thread and it's great to see you again. I'm in love with them at Angel's Eyes drama :x :DThey are indeed a very cute couple. Manse...  :x :P :-* @illay ???

Hello fellow Wanju shippers!  Thank you so much for creating this thread.  Some of you may know me as a Loooong time fan of GHS so I started watching this drama to see her but waaah..... I was so surprised and thrilled that this couple has so much chemistry together and I also became a fan of LSY as well. I kind of had my doubts because of their mutual connection with Nam Sang Mi, I thought it may be awkward, but I obviously was wrong.  These two are so natural together, like a real live couple that you would know yourself, and the way they both can speak volumes with just their eyes is simply amazing. Of course it doesn't hurt that they look beautiful together too.  I guess that's what good actors are capable of.  
I look forward to riding the Wanju couple wave together with all of you.  Thanks for all of your great posts!  More bts please!!!!!       [-O<

Lee Sang Yoon just tower over Goo Hye Sun -> making any scenes they have more romantic than usual -> with him being very manly and she very feminine   :\">
I loved the scenes: 1. where he discover the whistle -> The execution & editing of this scene was fabulous. I feel so much angst for him. 
tumblr_n4ep0eak6O1s6jy7zo5_250.gif

2. When he bandages her up -> arhhh the tensions in the scene, without characters knowing why, arhh love it. 
tumblr_n47g7zHIrv1qzjb8ko4_500.jpg

3. Where he put the dish away for her -> just reminded me how tall Sang Yoon is. I was very impressed with him jumping the tall house with out rope in Running Man.
tumblr_n4s0qvVNSV1s6jy7zo6_250.giftumblr_n4s0qvVNSV1s6jy7zo8_250.giftumblr_n4s0qvVNSV1s6jy7zo4_250.gif
4. The elevator scene -> he is like almost wrapping himself around her - when he looks down a bit guilty like & unsure -> I was :\">

image image
Cre" Tumblr & YongHwa

@ebullience....awesome! I was just ranting on AE thread why no one has created this Hall of Acclaim for Wanju couple. I have been searching for the past weeks and finally... Thanks :)
@hclover96...thanks for pointing this thread out to me too :)

WanJu/WanJoo couple Fighting!
---------Clarification of pictorial----------- class="di-title cdo-section-title-hw" style="margin: 0px; padding: 5px 0px 0px; border: none; outline: 0px; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial, Verdana; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64);"Annyeong Angels!
Reference my earlier posting of this morning on "WanJu Through The Years..." as above:
Someone brought to my attention re the meaning of 'romp', that it can be construed as more than what it is intended to mean. Here's the clarification (since I was told there are many under 18s prob lurking or posting here in this forum...hehe) of what I had in mind(an innocent mind:\">) when the pictorial was created, in AE context, in the context of a kdrama at primetime, and especially in the context of both LSY and GHS who are singles
Just having fun in bed...could be talking, watching a movie, eating popcorn, reading a book...nothing with any intention or any connotation of more. Just good fun is all is/I meant. So please don't let your imagination run too wildly with it...kekeke. 
Phew! :\"> class="di-title cdo-section-title-hw" style="margin: 0px; padding: 5px 0px 0px; border: none; outline: 0px; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial, Verdana; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64);"
class="di-title cdo-section-title-hw" style="margin: 0px; padding: 5px 0px 0px; border: none; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 22px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64);"romp  class="di-title cdo-section-title-hw" style="margin: 0px; padding: 5px 0px 0px; border: none; outline: 0px; font-weight: normal; font-style: inherit; font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial, Verdana; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64);"(http://www.oxforddictionaries.com)especially of a child/people or animal, play roughly and energetically, e.g. the noisy pack of children romped around the garden

class="di-title cdo-section-title-hw" style="margin: 0px; padding: 5px 0px 0px; border: none; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 22px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64);"romp  class="di-title cdo-section-title-hw" style="margin: 0px; padding: 5px 0px 0px; border: none; outline: 0px; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10pt; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64);"(http://dictionary.cambridge.org)something that, in a noisy way, makes you feel happy and excited:The film is a comic romp

romp

(http://www.merriam-webster.com)

: an enjoyable time of rough and noisy play

: an enjoyable and lively movie, book, play, etc.

Archived