Park Joo Hyung 박주형

Guest adikkeluangman

Guest adikkeluangman

PARK JOO HYUNG 박주형
tumblr_n3ig7bvbdS1tptzu2o1_500.jpg

Name : Park Joo HyungDate of Birth : 6 July 1982Height/Weight : 182cm / 74kg
tumblr_mz4rakdqe51tptzu2o3_1280.png

DRAMA2015 tvN Super Daddy Yeol as Um Gi Tae2015 Web L.U.V Collage as Kim Min Guk2014-2015 KBS The King's Face as Prince Im Hae2014 KBS Wonderful Days as Oh Seung Hoon2013 KBS Gate Crasher as Tae Ho2013 MBC Gu Familybook as Han No2012 KBS Jeonwoochi as Oh Gyu2012 KBS Bridal Mask - Kimura Kenji2012 XTN Holy Land2011 OCN Ten2011 MBC Gyebaek2011 KBS Perfect Spy2011 KBS Detective2011 KBS Believe Love2009 MBC No Limit
tumblr_mz4rakdqe51tptzu2o2_1280.png

MOVIE2013 Safe House, Miracle, Running Man2012 Lovers in Veil2010 One Night Stand2009 The Heart2008 One Fine Day2007 Dodari 2003 A Boy with A Gun2002 Not knowing the mother's concern
LINKWebsite | Twitter

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

New Year’s Wish Search Word of JYPnation Artists
Happy New Year!1486775_602982079757354_264532701_n.jpg

1013839_797436243606572_428837300_n.jpg
Hello everyone, this is Joo-Hyung. I wish happy Korean New Year to all of you. Please look forward to what we, JYP Actors, are about to do this year. Thank you 
Via Park, Joo-Hyung Twitter @_jhp / JYP Actors FB

BgzRxpxCUAEmCoD.jpg
As Oh Seung Hoon in KBS Weekend Drama

Guest adikkeluangman

Highlight videos for today episode 15.

HW (in nice outfit) and GS in car saw oppa-ya been beaten by his hyung(?) outside their house. Big Daddy got out and scold him. Don't tell me oppa-ya been kicked out of the house.

Poor oppa-ya. I think he been hit/kick the most in this drama.
From KBS World that aired earlier.
Wonderful Days | 참 좋은 시절 | 美好时光 - Ep.11 (2014.04.12): 
via @YouTubeDonghui gets beaten up by Oh Chisu for Seunghun, and he ends up hospitalized, which he keeps a secret from his family, and Oh Chisu gets interested in him. Dongseok and Haewon go to the beach, and Dongseok ends up chasing after the car that followed them. Dongseok leaves Haewon behind, and she disappears. Upon hearing the news of Mr. Han gaining his consciousness, Dongseok is turns around to go to Seoul, and when Haewon appears in front of him, he kisses her, overwhelmed with emotions.
Bodyguard DH and coward SH.Bj5Z0LACYAEq4sK.jpg
c: okniverse_net

Guest adikkeluangman

Dongseok to encounter an enemy on a log bridge [Wonderful Days]

PSW_4707.jpg
PSW_4728.jpg
Dongseok and Seunghun to encounter on a log bridge
Seonghun and Dongseok, who compete for Haewon, bump into at a hotel lobby.

PSW_4798.jpg
Seonghun to kneel in front of Dongseok.
Does Seonghun want Haewon to be back who was thrown out from the company because of his father? What has happened between the two Haewon’s men? http://kbsworld.kbs.co.kr/entertainment_news/gallery_view.html?No=2118&page=2

Guest adikkeluangman

Dongseok and Seonghun to be at police station [Wonderful Days]
2119_6488_l.jpg
Dongseok and Seonghun ended up being at police station.
Dongseok tried to stop Seonghun who was arguing with her date mate at a hotel lobby.Seonghun got beaten wildly by Dongseok. Dongseok laughs out loud who beat Seonghun. He does not look like Dongseok that we used to know.
2119_6494_l.jpg
Seonghun bleeding nose, stuffed up with toilet papers made Dongseok burst into laugh!

2119_6496_l.jpg
Then they stop laughing and continue shooting as if they’ve never laughed before.
Dongseok looks so gentle even at police station.
Wonderful Days’ troublemaker Seunghun, please stop fighting!!!
via KBS Global
-----Wonderful Days | 참 좋은 시절 | 美好时光 - Ep.12 (2014.04.13): 

On their way back from the beach, after the kiss, Dongseok hears Goethe's poem on the radio, which brings back memories for him. He asked Haewon to run away with him to get revenge for his family, but that wasn't all. Yeongchun dreams of Donghui killing Dongseok and runs to Donghui's hospital room in the middle of the night, but Soshim finds out about it. Meanwhile, Haewon gets a phone call on her way to see Dongseok, and she turns pale.

Guest adikkeluangman

Wonderful Days Episode 17 Review: Seunghoon recieves call from Haewon but she don't talk instead he heard convo between HW and his dad.

Wonderful Days | 참 좋은 시절 | 美好时光 - Ep.13 (2014.04.19)
Haewon goes to see Dongseok, feeling excited. Just one date.. Yeongchun goes with Soshim as she brings bone broth to Myeongsun in the hospital and throws food trash at Myeongsun. Soshim gets angry and kicks Yeongchun out of her house. After a nice date, Dongseok and Haewon go to the train station so they can watch the sun come up together. 
Here are the bigger and individual pictures posted above. I suggest to view with monitor not less than 17 inch10153232_840340069316189_431853819384944
1977395_840340075982855_4564510654783748
10157119_840340072649522_873885729058905

• 4 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Highlight videos for EP23.
140510 참좋은시절 23회 예고 Preview: 

DH drop the bomb to SH. Oppa-ya so miserable in this scene. He is clueless and the last one to know.

Guest adikkeluangman

Highlight videos for EP24
[x] Preview for 24[x] WHAT!!! DH get into fight while protect SH from being taken away. SH got carried away, DS stop them and got stabbed. DH saw him fall down. Wait, if your target is oppa-ya why don't you grab him at that time. DH called him Kang DongSuk... Let's countdown for hyung...[x] Conflict between father and son start. Oppa-ya, this is so not you. Give me back the cheerful oppa-ya. DS and SH in a hotel room, SH recall the argument that he had with big evil daddy.

Just DH doing his job as a bodyguard. I think this is his first time to see his in fight actually. [c]BnWs493CEAAWn8o.jpg

Guest adikkeluangman

From KBS World: 

Wonderful Days | 참 좋은 시절 | 美好时光 - Ep.19 (2014.05.10)Donghui comes to the interrogation and picks a fight with Dongseok. Dongseok brings up the past and says it's not right for the family to try to cover up for everything. It brings painful memories for Donghui. Meanwhile, despite Soshim's objections, Dongseok tells his family that he plans to marry Haewon. 
Wonderful Days | 참 좋은 시절 | 美好时光 - Ep.20 (2014.05.11)Dongseok goes to work on investigating Oh Chisu for Haewon. And despite the difficult situation, Haewon tries her best for Dongseok. Meanwhile, Oh Chisu gets nervous about Dongseok coming after him and reveals the truth about Dongok's childhood accident which gives Dongseok a great shock. 

Guest adikkeluangman

Video preview for EP25 140517 : 

DW-DJ argue about Dad again. HJ told about DT to HW. DS crying in front of grandpa. HW visit / bring lunch for oppa-ya. I love you guys. DO talk to WJ in her room. He cough. The kids in KM room, YC come and grab the phone. Something about DH. HW visit DS at hospital. DH kick YC out from the house.
-----I iz sad after saw this. No more oppa-ya. So EP26 will be his last episode? Please do not be dead or anything like that. You're too awesome to be dead anyway.

#Parkjoohyung [KBS Wonderful Days] Selfie for his last episode! Thank you for loving 'Seung-Hoon' all this time :) pic.twitter.com/eDHg9f3ZCA

— JYPACTORS (@JYPACTORS) 

May 17, 2014

Guest adikkeluangman

From KBSWorld TV: Wonderful Days | 참 좋은 시절 | 美好时光 - Ep.21 (2014.05.17)The family feels flustered after hearing about what happened at Dongok's accident from their grandfather. Donghui gets angry and pushes his grandfather for more answers. Meanwhile, Dongseok goes to meet Oh Chisu to deal with his threats, and despite his family's objections, the love Dongseok and Haewon feel for each other becomes even stronger. 
From KBS World : Wonderful Days | 참 좋은 시절 | 美好时光 - Ep.22 (2014.05.18):Haewon thanks Soshim, but Soshim's family is bewildered because they don't know why. Donghui goes to the father's day and runs into Mari. Meanwhile, Haewon visits Dongseok's home to say hello to his family formally, and Dongtak and Haeju also plan to announce their relationship. 
3 more episodes to go for oppa-ya. :((

Guest adikkeluangman

May 19, 2014Park Joo Hyung leaves a comment after finishing 'Wonderful Days'Source: STARN News imagePark Joo Hyung left a comment after finishing 'Wonderful Days'.
Park Joo Hyung recently casted in channel KBS 2TV's weekend drama, 'Wonderful Days', as a guy named Oh Seung Hoon. Park Joo Hyung made his last appearance on May 17th broadcast(25th episode), and he left a comment for finishing the drama.
Park Joo Hyung said, "It was a huge honor to work with so many great staffs, actors, and actresses."
He went on, "I made a thorough preparation for the drama in order to show the best performance, and I enjoyed every moment while participating in this drama. I hope all of the viewers would show unchanging supports for the future episodes, and I will also not forget watching the drama every weekend. I would like to express a profound gratitude for all of the love and supports that many viewers have showed for the drama, and I promise to get back with a good work as soon as possible."
Along with the post, Park Joo Hyung revealed new photos of him. Park Joo Hyung is showing a great number of different cute facial expressions in the photos, and a great number of people are showing great reactions for his another side.
Meanwhile, 'Wonderful Days' airs on every Saturday and Sunday.
/Reporting by Kim Dong-Joo en@starnnews.com
Oppa-ya why you so awesome. He doing so fine in this drama, went to Busan couple of days to immersed himself in satoori since he is from Seoul. Although I still think your story should continue. Like how come you can go to jail just like that. 

Guest adikkeluangman

From KBS World TV : Wonderful Days | 참 좋은 시절 | 美好时光 - Ep.23 (2014.05.24)Dongseok gets investigated by the prosecutors' office, and the police show up at Haewon's house. But Haewon and Dongseok have a nice time with Dongseok's family. Dongseok leaves his house with Haewon, and detectives show up in front of them.
From KBS World TV Wonderful Days | 참 좋은 시절 | 美好时光 - Ep.24 (2014.05.25): Dongseok's grandfather insists Haewon to visit him, but the family acts very cold to her. Dongseok tries to defend her but almost gets into a fight with Dongtak. Seunghun gets emitted to a mental hospital, but Donghui rescues him. Dongseok gets stabbed while trying to help Donghui. 
[c] One more episodes before oppa-ya left the show.BnRiaiiCMAAB9La.jpg
[c] Because we need few moment with oppa-yaBnXAuX4CIAAnP4D.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

From KBS World TV Wonderful Days | 참 좋은 시절 | 美好时光 - Ep.25 (2014.05.31):Dongseok gets hospitalized, and Haewon stays by his side which makes her torn up. Yeongchun tells the twins their mom is alive, and Donghui gets upset and tries to kick Yeongchun out. Dongtak tries to stop him, but he ends up blurting out the secret.
Oppa-ya, I miss you already. Should show his last appearance with DH too since they’re bros. So Mool mom name is Jo Suji. Is it just parody name for Suzy or the veteran singer Jo Su Mi. Still I don’t like how Mari told DH don’t treat DO like child. She should asked why DH do DO like that or DH should tell them the truth anyway.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Oppa-ya in new drama. It been so long since drama Wonderful Days. He got a best luck and exposure in drama KBS. Can't wait to see him in this drama along with other great cast too.

박주형, KBS 새 수목 드라마 <왕의 얼굴> '임해군' 역 캐스팅 Park Joo-Hyung Got the Role of 'Prince Im-Hae' in KBS Drama <왕의 얼굴> http://t.co/cy17pSJnSK

— JYPnation (@jypnation)

October 21, 2014

Archived