2016   SBS     Six Flying Dragons
2015   KBS2   Blood
2013   MBC    Gold Rainbow
2013   KBS2   You’re the Best Lee Soon Shin
2013   KBS2   School 2013

TV MOVIES

2016   KBS2   Legendary Lackey

VARIETY SHOWS
2013   KBS2   Cool Kiz on the Block (Badminton)
2013   KBS2   Mamma Mia

MOVIES

2016   Proof Of Innocence as Young detective
2014     A Hard Day as Police armory - Special appearance (무기/화학류 보관실 순경)
2014     Return Match as Han Oh-ki
2012     Marrying the Mafia 5 – Return of the Family as Extra 

VISUALS

Spoiler

27857422.jpg
Photo credit: Starfox Entertainment
Lee-Ji-hoon-1.jpg
Lee-Ji-hoon-3.jpg
Lee-Ji-hoon-4.jpg
Lee-Ji-hoon-7.jpg
Photo credit: @jihoonstarfox

BUz037PCMAAr9ND.jpg

Lee-Ji-Hoon.jpg

• Like 1

class="post-title"School 2013′s Ji Hoon Gets Intimate in an InterviewBy Missy (dramafeverblog)

jihoon_school2013_1

In a recent interview, KBS’s hit drama School 2013 actor Lee Ji Hoon discusses his debut, and more. Lee Ji Hoon plays the part of Ji Hoon, who becomes the first to realize the harshness of reality and tries to enroll into a Career school. He goes through moments of despair when he finds out that he might be just a little too late for change.

The young actor began the interview by saying “I was very thankful.” He continued, “This is my first drama after my debut. After it was over, we had an ending party for the whole day and I cried the whole time. I started tearing up when I was with the lighting and directing team. They always gave me an extra reflecting plate. They really took care of me.”

jihoon_school2013

Although in the drama Lee Ji Hoon is portrayed as a reserved delinquent student, in the interview he reveals a completely different personality, which shows the versatility of this rookie actor. “I laugh a lot. I was the class clown when I was in school. I am a mix of Byun Gi Duk and Ji Hoon. I wasn’t the best student, but I always thought about the future. I listened to a lot of my friends’ problems too. And I don’t think my teachers hated me either.”

“I liked to take care of others and I was nosy and also had a lot of affection towards people. Strangely I always thought that ‘even though I’m not smart, I can live just as happily as anyone else and I can do what I want to do.’”

jihoon_school2013_2

Maybe it was because of his optimistic mindset, but it was only when Ji Hoon was in the military that he decided to pursue an acting career and finally made his debut on School 2013. Ji Hoon’s audition was just as uncommon.

“I hand-wrote about myself in order to audition. I didn’t like being conventional so I wrote about the story of when my first love betrayed me. When we entered college, we naturally drifted apart, and my girlfriend at the time started seeing someone else. I wrote it very detailed like a script and the director just told me, ‘You passed.’ The casting basically started off as a joke.”

There was also a sense of urgency because of his late debut, but Ji Hoon admitted that he had the motivation to learn from School 2013 more than anything. “Because School 2013 was my first work, I thought of it as going on a picnic. Everyone was around my age, and they were my teachers. I wanted to see how they acted and wanted to learn. Actually I really wanted to see Jang Nara. I was a fan.”

Ji Hoon picked his favorite line in the drama. He said,”The line that Lee Ji Hoon said as he showed his willingness to go to Career School, ‘I thought I could do it if I changed,’ really touched my heart. It was then when my end of the drama had started. It was the line that revealed the true thoughts of delinquents. I was very happy that a part like him was given to a rookie like me.” He continued, “In the beginning, Daniel Choi who plays the part of Kang Se Chan added, ‘Lee Ji Hoon, what an appealing name,’ even though it wasn’t a part of the script. It was the first time my name was in the search engine. I went up to him and thanked him after.”

ohgaeun

“After the last shooting was over, the actors gathered and talked until seven in the morning. We talked about the hardships we faced during shooting. We also talked about personal problems that we went through and had an intimate time of getting to understand one another.  The guys talked about who our ideal partner was. My ideal woman is Oh Ga Eun. She is always bright. I like how her eyes become like a half-a-moon and how the end of her lips are facing up. She is very nice and understanding. I would want to meet her more often.”

He introduced himself as “A rookie who doesn’t have anywhere else to go but up” and asked that the viewers would see him fondly as long as he doesn’t create trouble with a baby-like smile. The charm and opportunity that his rookie actor has shown is endless, making it that much easier to expect the best of Lee Ji Hoon.

What were your thoughts of Lee Ji Hoon’s character in School 2013?

(Source: www.osen.co.kr)

• Like 1

Lee Ji Hoon to Appear as a Steady Guest on ′Mamma Mia′2013.07.01 15:32  CJ E&M enewsWorld An So Hyoun |  Translation Credit : Erika Kim

Lee Ji Hoon will soon be appearing as a steady on variety.

The actor′s agency Starfox Entertainment announced on June 29 that "Lee Ji Hoon will be a regular on KBS2′s Mamma Mia."

61365881.jpg

Lee Ji Hoon previously made his skill in variety be known through his appearance on MBC′s Radio Star and Mamma Mia′s ′Pappa Mia′ special. He was soon picked up by the producers of the show after they recognized his wit.

He said through his agency, "I′m honored I′ll be appearing as a steady guest on Mamma Mia, which I′ve been watching with interest. I′ll work hard to bring our viewers fuller laughs."

Lee Ji Hoon currently appears in KBS2′s You′re the Best Lee Soon Shin as the main lead Shin Junho (Jo Jeong Seok)′s secretary.

Photo credit: enews DB

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"ZE:A’s Dongjun Joins Variety Show “Our Neighborhood Arts and Physical Education”crystalcove July 20, 2013 dongjun-and-lee-ji-hoon.jpg

ZE:A member Dongjun will be joining the KBS variety show ”Our Neighborhood Arts and Physical Education,” along with actor Lee Ji Hoon.

“Our Neighborhood Arts and Physical Education” takes the format of a team of celebrities training and later competing against neighborhood sports clubs. Led by MCs Kang Ho DongLee Soo Geun, and DBSK‘s Changmin, the show first took on ping pong, then bowling. Currently, the members are playing badminton, and Dongjun and Lee Ji Hoon will be joining the MCs, Choi Dal HwanLee Man KiJohn ParkLee Jong SooBig Star‘s Feel Dog, and 2PM‘sChansung.

Dongjun, who is already widely known for his athletic skills, is expected to bring a high level of competitiveness to the show. Lee Ji Hoon, not to be confused with the singer turned actor of the same name, is a rookie who debuted through the KBS drama “School 2013” and is currently acting in “You’re the Best, Lee Soon Shin.”

Dongjun and Lee Ji Hoon already participated in the July 17 recording of the show, and the episode (was) aired July 30.

Lee Ji Hoon in the NEWS...
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"[Y-STAR] Rising Star Lee Jihoon, firm friendship with Changmin

Cr: ystarnews
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"[Y-STAR] 'School 2013' behind story

Cr: ystarnews

SBS Radio Interview - the cast of School 2013.  The announcer asks how Lee Ji Hoon was casted for the part.  He shares his story about writing the essay about his first love, and how that unique "touch" won him the part with the producer.

source: SBS radio youtube