[Taiwanese Drama 2013] Just You 就是要你愛上我

sugarplum892

justyou.JPG
Details:Title:  就是要你愛上我 / ju shi yao ni ai shang wo
English title: Just You
Genre: Comedy, RomanceDirector: Guō Chūn HuīScriptwriters: Zhāng Qǐ'ēn, Lǐ Jié YǔEpisodes: 16
Broadcast period: June 21, 2013 - October 4, 2013Replacing: Love Around 真愛黑白配
Cast:Aaron YanPuff GuoCatherine WangTang Zhen GangAh XiKe Ya QingZhen Yun Rou
Synopsis:Qi Yi (Aaron Yan) is a fastidious young man who is afraid of germs and needs to have everything in his life in his own orderly fashion. After he gives up a successful opportunity in New York, he returns to Taiwan and decides to buy a small marketing design company called GAZE and a historic home that catches his eye. The problem is that the home has a peppy tenant, Cheng Liang Liang (Puff Guo), who refuses to move out. When he arrives at his new company, the new CEO discovers that Liang Liang also works for his company. The happy-go-lucky Liang Liang just wants everything to be stable in her life, but she realizes that may be harder to maintain when her new boss starts making big changes in her workplace, including a notice stating that office romances will be prohibited. “
Watch episodes with English subs here!

Previews:

OSTs:
True Love - Alien Huang & Genie Zhuo

Unstoppable Sun - Aaron Yan

Alien Huang - Point One Percent

Alien Huang - I'm Your Cat

Alien Huang - The Biggest Bliss

Freya Lin & Alex To - Because of You

Freya Lin - Unfinished Story

Additional Links:
Just You  就是要你愛上我 Viki English Subbed Episodes
Just You  就是要你愛上我 Raw Episodes
Just You  就是要你愛上我 Official Facebook Page
Just You  就是要你愛上我 Official TTV Website
Just You  就是要你愛上我 Official SET Website

SOOMPI RULES OF CONDUCTDon't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama characters/plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki,Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their Id reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest cahaya

evening ... :)>-
just found out about this drama ;))
really love the storyline =D>
superb couple puff and aaron ...they got chemistry with one another :x
wonder if there any gossips about both of them ... :-?
finished watching last weekends and now keep on repeating ...really really worth watching again and again :-bd
cannot wait for more collaboration for both puff and aaron ... [-O< \:D/

• 9 months later...

evening ... :)>-

just found out about this drama ;))

really love the storyline =D>

superb couple puff and aaron ...they got chemistry with one another :x

wonder if there any gossips about both of them ... :-?

finished watching last weekends and now keep on repeating ...really really worth watching again and again :-bd

cannot wait for more collaboration for both puff and aaron ... [-O< \:D/ 

CAHAYA, after watching Fall In Love With Me, I've search previous drama of AAron Yan, which I am currently watching. I love it . Iam now in Episode 9. I am working in a companywherein there's a lot of rules and regulations to comply with. I guess, dating and courting within the offices during working hours is prohibited in order not to disrupt operations which  I agree. Courting should be after office hours and not inside the office which I believe is very unethical.  

Archived