[ OFFICIAL ] -- 2EYES

MissyMaguire

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Kim Woo Bin, Jay Park and More From Sidus Open Up Seol Fortunes from Fans
Celebrating the beginning of the Lunar New Year, the actors and artists from Sidus HQ opened up fortunes sent from fans. 
67374752.jpg

Kim Woo Bin, Jay Park, Kim So Hyun, 2EYES, Jang Hyuk, Nam Gyuri, Kim Ji Young, Park Joon Hyung, Seo Shin Hae, Heo Ji Won, Lee Yubi, Oh Kwang Rok, Jo Bo Ah, Jung Joo Yeon, Park Seon Ho, Go Eun Bi, Park Geon Tae, Kim Bora, Kim Yoo Jung, Kim Da Yeh, Kwon Young Min, Jo Kyung Hoon, Jang Kyung Euop, Kim Young Jae and Hak Jin were given several lucky bags with fortunes sent from fans through a special event. 
The actors and artists picked out the fortunes and read them aloud, also sending their Seol greetings to fans, promising that they too, will work harder in 2015. 

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/87618/video-kim-woo-bin-jay-park-and-more-from-sidus-open-up-seol-fortunes-from-fans

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
Guest adikkeluangman

2EYES-PIPPI(삐삐) Music Video

MV is here. The song is nice. Who is the actor in this video. Rookie from the same company? I like their red hairs. I wonder if they wear wig or what. 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived