tumblr_mmydqzGvuS1sogym0o1_500.jpg

• Name: Lee Jin-Wook
• Hangul: 이진욱
• Birthdate: September 16, 1981
• Birthplace: South Korea
• Height: 183cm.
• Blood Type: A

TV Dramas

• Nine: Nine Times Time Travel | Nain: Ahob beonui Shiganyeohaeng (tvN / 2013) - Park Sun-Woo
• I Need Romance 2 | Romaenseuga Pilyohae 2 (tvN / 2012) - Yoon Seok-Hyun
• Spy Myung-Wol | Seupayi Myung Wol (KBS2 / 2011) - Choi Ryu
• City of Glass | Yuriui Seong (SBS / 2008-2009) - Kim Joon-Sung
• Before & After | Bipo & Aepeuteo Seonghyeongoekwa (MBC / 2008)
• Formidable Rivals | Kangcheok deul (KBS2 / 2008) - Kang Su-Ho
• Air City (MBC / 2007) - Kang Ha-Joon
• Smile Again | Seumail Eogein (SBS / 2006) - Yun Jae-Myeong
• Rebirth | Buhwal (KBS2 / 2005)
• Someday | Sseomdaei (OCN / 2006) - Lim Suk-Man
• Alone in Love (2006)
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Jo Yoon-Hee
tumblr_mlqeahP78d1rcoad1o1_1280.jpg

• Name: Jo Yoon-Hee
• Hangul: 조윤희
• Birth Date: October 13, 1982
• Birthplace: South Korea
• University: Dongduk Women's University
• Height: 170cm
• Blood Type: O
• Talent Agency: N.O.A. Entertainment

Filmography

• Traffickers | Kongmojadeul (2012) - Yoo-Ri
• Doomsday Book | Inlyumyeolmangbogoseo (2012) - Ji-Eun (segment "Creation of Heaven")
• The Clue | 4Gyoshi Churi Yeongyeok (2009) - Hong Joo-Hee (English teacher)
• Living Together, Happy Together | Dongkeo, Dongrak (2008)
• Taegukgi | Taegukgi Hwinalrimyeo (2004) - Lee Jin-Seok's grandaughter
• Come Tomorrow |Choihui mancheon (2003) - Jae-rim

TV Dramas

• Scandal | Seukaendeul (MBC / 2013) - Woo A-Mi
• Nine: Nine Times Time Travel | Nain: Ahob beonui Shiganyeohaeng (tvN / 2013) - Joo Min-Young
• My Husband Got a Family | Neongkuljjae Gulleoon Dangsin (KBS2 / 2012) - Bang Yi-Sook
• Lie to Me | Naege Geotjitmaleul Haebwa (SBS / 2011) - Oh Yun-Joo
• Golden Fish | Hwanggeum Mul Gogi (MBC / 2010)
• Hot Blood | Yeolhyeoljangsaggun (KBS2 / 2009) - Dae-Hae Min
• Korean Ghost Stories | Jeonseolui Gohyang (KBS2 / 2009) - Mi-Hyang (ep.2 "The Grudge Island")
• Spotlight (MBC / 2008)
• Love Can't Wait | Sarangeun Amudo Motmalri (MBC / 2006) - Kang Hee-Su
• Sweet Love | Baekseol Kongju (KBS / 2004)
• Love Letter | Reobeureteo (MBC / 2003)
• Orange (SBS / 2002)

tumblr_mloya6Efdp1sogym0o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mloya6Efdp1sogym0o1_1280.jpg

cr. Happygo06

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cuttlelee

哈哈,基友我来顶你~~ :))楼上是lq啊,我是墨墨哦~~
like this couple soooooooo much:x :x :x

Guest sasi2

LJW's Fan Meeting Q & A ( May 13, 2013 ): A male audience asked LJW's ideal type is like the kind of girl. LJW said, my ideal type it, ah. Of course, not that kind of appearance to be especially good, she is very sexy, in fact, I do not really care for appearance, Just look pleasing to the eye and well-behaved enough. Me a lot of my friends have asked what I like, but I'm really not so high requirements appearance.

Guest babymashi

sasi2 said: LJW's Fan Meeting Q & A ( May 13, 2013 ): A male audience asked LJW's ideal type is like the kind of girl. LJW said, my ideal type it, ah. Of course, not that kind of appearance to be especially good, she is very sexy, in fact, I do not really care for appearance, Just look pleasing to the eye and well-behaved enough. Me a lot of my friends have asked what I like, but I'm really not so high requirements appearance.

Guest babymashi

cr. viva1124
they have great sizzling chemistry right from the beginning!
NINE BTS poster filming gif (cr. viva1124)
7bb59662gw1e2q9xjy349g.gif

I think it's so cute how they both burst into laughter when they accidentally touched each other's faces...LJW and JYH are both really nice and down-to-earth...

@sasi2Did someone also ask lee jin wook about working with joo yoon hee during the fanmeeting or about the last hot kiss? thnx! ;;) by the way i love all the photos of this OTP that all of the members have posted here.. :x

Guest babymashi

another fanart from Baidu NINE Drama 
cr. Happygo06
tumblr_mn3avkPoyK1sogym0o1_500.jpg

I am really sad that I cannot find any photos of LJW and JYH together from the NINE 종방연..... T^T 

Guest sasi2

raquelbalen said: @sasi2Did someone also ask lee jin wook about working with joo yoon hee during the fanmeeting or about the last hot kiss? thnx! ;;) by the way i love all the photos of this OTP that all of the members have posted here.. :x

@sasi2thank's a lot for taking time to find some answers to my question.. ;;)
I just watched the part 2 of the special episode of nine after i saw their individual interview about their message to each other it seems that i got the feeling that they were just normal onscreen partner that did not develop to something special offscreen I'm kinda depressed right after i watched it because of my obsession of them to develop into something real..That's why i feel like it's hard to let go of my fantasies specially i repeated their cute and lovely scenes like 3 times a day after it ended..For the 2nd time this was the second couple i fell in love with after sega..I don't know but it's my observation during their interview specially jo yoon hee when she was thanking him and calling him oppa it sounded like an older brother not romantically speaking.. kinda sad right now :(...but still they were the best OTP of this year!!!

Guest sasi2

raquelbalen said: @sasi2thank's a lot for taking time to find some answers to my question.. ;;)
I just watched the part 2 of the special episode of nine after i saw their individual interview about their message to each other it seems that i got the feeling that they were just normal onscreen partner that did not develop to something special offscreen I'm kinda depressed right after i watched it because of my obsession of them to develop into something real..That's why i feel like it's hard to let go of my fantasies specially i repeated their cute and lovely scenes like 3 times a day after it ended..For the 2nd time this was the second couple i fell in love with after sega..I don't know but it's my observation during their interview specially jo yoon hee when she was thanking him and calling him oppa it sounded like an older brother not romantically speaking.. kinda sad right now :(...but still they were the best OTP of this year!!!
@raquelbalen As far as I know it's either they're using the word Oppa to show respect or if the girl is interested with the guy. I read this comment somewhere about ( addressing or using oppa ) Credit to her :  kila4u says:

December 4, 2012 at 6:01 pm

I really liked your post it did give me some insight since I am dating a half Korean guy who LOVES to be called “Oppa” In fact, when I said to him “I like you” He replied, “Well why don’t you ever call me oppa then?” He basically told me that because I have basic knowledge of the Korean language and never said it he was confused (It was SO cute) any ways I watch a lot of K-Drama, Spanish novellas etc. and I have noticed also even though it supposed to mean “older brother” or “older guy whom I am familiar with” Often, the females in the drama use it to define the nature of the relationship in a more intimate way often upsetting the heroine one way or another, (Either she feels dumb because she’s his dong-sang or angry because they have a “special” relationship) In any case that was my only reference to how it is used in Korean culture. So now I rarely use his name its just “Oppa” or “Babe” he usually calls me by other pet names. In addition I also I don’t go squealing “Oppppaaaaaa!” through the streets either because that’s a little tacky. But the other thing he says to me too is all his Korean guy friends only have one girl who can call them oppa, insinuating the relationship one way or another as more that “friends” When I called him “Oppa” at the gym (amidst his friends) he positively blushed lol. but I’ve always wondered why he liked it So much.Thank you for the clarification.

Archived