Im Yoon Ho 임윤호

Guest arch00

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest arch00

6rBFkjX.jpg

Can you remember JJ, the villain played by Im Yoon Ho in the sweet drama “7th Grade Civil Servant”?

For this actor, 7th Grade Civil Servant is more than a debut stage and a place for accumulating precious experience.  Between the sweet romance of Joo Won and Choi Kang Hee, the appearance of villain JJ had played an important role to elevate tension of the drama.

On the 9th April, I met this calm looking rookie actor Im Yoon Ho at the Morning Calm Village in Cheorwon, Gangwondo.  When he was saying “I am dreaming to go to the film set for filming”, he was showing me his beautiful smiles.

“Because 7GCS was my first project, I did lots of preparation, I also felt the  pressure.  Although it was only a role, after the drama completed, I still had a bit of regret.  After hastily finishing my first drama with my best effort, I still think whether it would be better if I had done it much tougher?”

Starting my road to become an actor now

The 25-year-old Im Yoon Ho still has lots to learn and to grow as an actor.  In 7GCS,  in order to become JJ, he had to lose weight for action scenes and he had given viewers a strong impact playing as a villain.

“Since the role is older than my actual age, I decided to lose some weight.  Once I lost weight, I thought I looked a bit older (laugh).  Before the drama, I was 72kg and I kept an eye on my weight until I reached 66kg.  Certainly, I also lost weight while filming because it was hard but I controlled what I ate and I started to practice for action scenes 4-5 hours a day since October last year.”

“I think perhaps I was a villain in a romantic comedy and I was good in action scenes, people around me often asked if it was hard for me.  The scene which JJ gunned down Ahn Nae Saeng still remains in my mind.  The image is still in my memory and it was very hard when filming that scene.  If we missed the timing, we had to film all over again, so we had to rehearse a few times before filming.  Sunbae Joo Won and Uhm Tae Wong of the same agency gave me advice so that I can adapt myself in film set, things like where to stand and how to perform in front of the camera.”

He had put in so much of his effort and did his utmost but Im Yoon Ho told us how he felt after the drama.  “It was a shame, it would be even much better if I showed and looked more evil.”  That proves how much he loves acting. 

Is Im Yoon Ho a perfect man?  “I am concentrating on my road to be an actor”

It is a well-known fact that Im Yoon Ho studied at the State University of New York.  That means he could have other dreams other than becoming an actor, but he emphasized once again that he just wanted to become an actor.

“I studied hard at school but I started to show more interest in acting when I was in high school.  I did drama performance with other students for the year end school festival, then unknowingly my dream of acting was growing.   Of  course, when I said to my Dad I wanted to become an actor,  he strongly opposed my decision.  When I was 20, I had a chance meeting the representative of the  agency, I came back to Korea after I finished my 2nd year of university.  At that time, Joo Won was just about to finish his drama Baker King Kim Tak Gu.  First of all, I took the advice to serve the military, after military service I started to prepare myself for acting.  The representative went to see my Dad and try to convince him.  At last, my dad understood where I was coming from.  After I debuted in the drama, my Dad was happier than me because there were lots of phone calls from my school friends.“ (laugh)

I think it is a good start for his first drama.  Immediately after 7GCS, Im Yoon Ho was given another project, he will be playing a supporting role in a KBS1 daily drama Sweet Springs/Sincerity is the Way of Heaven.  He energetically talked about the preparation of this project.

“When I was filming 7GCS, I was cast for the KBS1 drama.  The role I play is a person who was sent to prison due to something happened when he was young, then he understands what is family love and lives his life brightly.  I will do my best and compensate the lacking in my previous project.  Because the character is totally different this time, please watch the drama.”

Reported by Lee Song Pil of Ohmy Star News 10 April 14.03hr

Japanese translation released by Kstyle on 12 April 18.18hr

English translation manyearsago@soompi on April 12

Photo credit  SIM entertainment

Guest arch00

@arch00' date=' Awesome!!!![/quote']

Thank you master still waiting for @bobsavero and will edit and add more, she is his number 1 fan :) hope our little group keep this thread alive . Haha coz I like LMK after cutie and when I went to his thread it was dead like a ghost house. They need love too :)) :))

Annyeong everyone :)

@arch00 thanks chingu for inviting me to this wonderful thread. Im Yun Ho is really a gorgeous and hot guy, isn't he? I will definitely look forward to his future projects. Please pm me if you know, ok chingu?

Guest arch00

Annyeong everyone :)@arch00 thanks chingu for inviting me to this wonderful thread. Im Yun Ho is really a gorgeous and hot guy' date=' isn't he? I will definitely look forward to his future projects. Please pm me if you know, ok chingu?[/quote']

@alekaonu hello nice to see you here >:D<

Yeah he soon gonna have a new drama and we are planning to go the drama thread when it airs. Will let you inform :)

Guest arch00

Im Yoon-ho, a charismatic appearance

FEBRUARY 8TH, 2013 BY OH! KPOP

av6kMww.jpg

Rookie actor Im Yoon-ho from the MBC drama “7th Grade Civil Servant” left a strong impression on the viewers.

Im Yoon-ho took on the role of Woo-jin, genius spy Choi Woo-hyeok’s (Eom Tae-woong) younger brother in “7th Grade Civil Servant”.

He intensified the drama in the sixth episode by burning with revenge, carrying around the remains of his brother who died a year ago in a little pack.

Seeking bloody revenge, he stabbed Han Gil-ro’s (Joo Won) father Han Joo-man (Dok-go Yeong-jae) in the elevator and engaged in action combat with Gil-ro and NIS agent Do-ha (Hwang Chan-seong).

Im Yoon-ho made a strong appearance in the drama and froze everyone watching him. Born in 1989, he’s built with strength and is also an outstanding student who attended the state university of New York.

The drama production claims, “We feel a dangerous rookie has been born. He was cast the second he was seen”.

Writer Cheon Seong-il said, “We are expecting a lot from him. We anticipate his performance in “7th Grade Civil Servant”.

Source + images: hancinema.net fr ohkpop

Guest arch00

@bobsavero our gift for you comrade. When you come back from your trip then TADA here's your gift. your hot villain's thread  :)) :))
3gzS8zm.png

Guest reijaye

@arch00 thank you for making this thread!!! i was about to make one for him...
i haven't seen him act yet just a snippet of him on 7LCS
and i think his a promising actor and man his abs are to die for!!!

rookie actors and actresses have a soft spot in my heart..
i wish him well!!

Guest arch00

reijaye said: @arch00 thank you for making this thread!!! i was about to make one for him...
i haven't seen him act yet just a snippet of him on 7LCS
and i think his a promising actor and man his abs are to die for!!!

rookie actors and actresses have a soft spot in my heart..
i wish him well!!

Guest arch00

Rookie actor Im Yoon Ho modeling for apparel brand EVISU

3ZN944Y.jpg

It has not been even a month yet but rookie actor Im Yoon Ho, who made his debut appearance in MBC Wed-Thu drama “7th Grade Civil Servant”, was selected modeling for apparel brand “EVISU”.

Recently Im Yoon Ho was selected to model exclusively for denim brand EVISU.  It means a lot to him being a rookie to have received a love call from the advertising industry.  It also means as much that he is going to have a bright future.

In TV drama “7th Grade Civil Servant”, Im Yoon Ho played the role of JJ, the younger brother of the talented industrial espionage Choi Woo Hyuk played by Uhm Tae Woong.   Even he is a rookie, you will still find it impressive with the way he showcased the menacing side of the role through his charismatic acting which helped elevate the tension of the drama.

In episode 6, Im Yoon Ho attacked Han Joo Man, father of Han Gil Ro played by Joo Won, the way he said his lines together with the expression of his creepy smiling face were sending  shivers down viewers’ spines.  The action scenes between Joo Won and Chan Sung also attracted attention from viewers.

Recently, blogs of the same drama are flooded with fans who wanted to know his profile.  Fans are attracted by his handsomeness and exotic-looking appearance.  With his charismatic eye expressions, it is anticipated that he will become a top star one day.

Born in 1989 with perfect bodyline of height and weight of 183cm and 70kg respectively, previously studied at the State University of New York, Im Yoon Ho is regarded as the  “Secret Weapon” of “7th Grade Civil Servant.”

CEO Shim Jung Woon of SIM Entertainment, Im’s agency, said “Other than signing the contract with the denim brand, he is also offered with some other endorsements.   Being a rookie, in order to become a better actor in future, he has to work hard on improving his acting and accumulating various experiences.  We hope people will be looking forward more to his future activities.”

Source   http://news.kstyle.com/article.ksn?articleNo=1963103

Reported by Song Hyo Joong, TV Report, 20 Feb 2013, 17.21hr

Japanese translation released by Kstyle on 23 Feb 2013, 10.47hr

English translation by manyyearsago @soompi on 14 April 2013, 13.37hr 

Photo credit:  SIM Entertainment

OMG. OMG. OMG.My Hawt and Sexy Villain is here!!!thank you @arch00 !!tumblr_m70nd96r5B1r00qmn.gif

OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG.
he is 89`ers. same age with me??? OH NOO. this is my first time to meet actor who born in 89. :D
evisu1125rgb.jpg
why no open it all?? no dress please. kekekeke.

Guest arch00

@bobsavero why no open it all?? no dress please. kekekeke.  =)) =)) =)) what happened in your trip  =)) u being moaty  =)) =)) i have been saving his bathtub  scene gifs to post after some pages  =)) 

Archived