Official BOKI Couple Thread : Song Joong Ki ♥ Park Bo Young

the girl who!

A THREAD DEDICATED TO THE TALENTED , CUTE AND IRRESISTIBLE "WOLFBOY" COUPLE 
PARK BO YOUNG + SONG JOONG KI = BOKI
park-bo-young_song-joong-ki1.jpg
SONG JOONG KI
Name: 송중기 / Song Joong Ki (Song Jung Ki)Profession: Actor, MCBirthdate: 1985-Sep-19Height: 178cmWeight: 65kgStar sign: VirgoBlood type: ATalent agency: SidusHQ
TV Shows
Nice Guy (KBS2, 2012)Tree With Deep Roots (SBS, 2011)Sungkyunkwan Scandal (KBS2, 2010)Obstetrics and Gynecology Doctors (SBS, 2010)Will it Snow at Christmas? (SBS, 2009)Take Care of the Young Lady (KBS2, 2009) cameoTriple (MBC, 2009)My Precious Child (KBS2, 2008)Love Racing 러브 레이싱 (Comedy TV, 2008)
Movies
Wolf Boy (2012)Many a Little Romance (2011)Rio (2011)The Case of Itaewon Homicide (2009)Ogamdo (2009)Frozen Flower (2008)
PARK BO YOUNG
Name: 박보영 / Park Bo Young (Bak Bo Yeong)Profession: ActressBirthdate: 1990-Feb-12Birthplace: South KoreaHeight: 158cmWeight: 41kgStar sign: AquariusBlood type: O
TV Shows
Star's Lover (SBS, 2008)Strongest Chil Woo (KBS2, 2008) cameoJungle Fish (KBS, 2008)The King and I (SBS, 2007)Mackerel Run (SBS, 2007)Witch Amusement (SBS, 2007)Secret Campus (EBS, 2006)
Movies
Wolf Boy (2012)If You Were Me 4 (2008)Speedy Scandal (2008)The ESP Couple (2008)Our School E.T (2008)
* This Thread is still under construction *

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL ... we understand , oppa  :x :x :\">
Song Joong Ki says, "Park Bo Young is mine"
tumblr_mcynocm0eO1qcepido1_400.jpg
Song Joong Ki's surprise comment is becoming a hot issue.
On 12th, outdoor stage greeting of movie 'Wolf Boy' took place at BIFF Village, and Song Joong Ki, Park Bo Young, Yoo Yeon Sok, and director Cho Sung Hee attended.
During the event, Song Joong Ki said, "I always wanted to visit Busan International Film Festival, but I was always in the middle of shootings. I'm so glad that I made it this time with 'Wolf Boy'.
Then, he said, looking at Park Bo Young, "Isn't she pretty? There's a guy who keep looking at Bo Young, but she's mine," and drew many people's attention.
Park Bo Young couldn't hide her shyness after hearing him, and the audience showed great cheers in surprise.
On the other hand, 'Wolf Boy' will be released on 31st.
Source : Star N News

Guest cutepinkers

@the girl who! You are AWESOME girl i know.. haha hehe thank you for making this thread.. :D
Found this picture on Korean website after Song Joong Ki said Park Bo Young is MINE.. :x:x
I love how they make Love mark in the middle of Joong Ki & Bo Young's hands ;))
20121012_10000106524_128808.jpg

Guest cutepinkers

Bo Young and Joong Ki First meeting on Running Man January 2011 :x  :x
Bo Young is finally found her Prince ? :\"> When Bo Young first met Joong Ki.. Joong Ki really look alike Prince..  ;)and now She sing 'My Prince' for Wolf Boy OST now :D
85604606-3.jpg
2a44bf447d4395cdb3b7dc05-1.jpg
84079775.jpg

:x :x :x 

Guest cutepinkers

Candy Candy... With Prince Joong ki and Park Bo Young
tumblr_lqcruot9fF1qfhoylo1_250.giftumblr_lqcruot9fF1qfhoylo2_250.giftumblr_lqcruot9fF1qfhoylo3_250.giftumblr_lqcruot9fF1qfhoylo4_250.giftumblr_lqcruot9fF1qfhoylo5_r1_250.giftumblr_lqcruot9fF1qfhoylo6_250.gif
Source: http://kayburg.tumblr.com/post/9269579079/candy-candy-with-prince-joongki-and-park-bo-young

Guest cutepinkers

Song Joong Ki and Park Bo Young went to VIP movie 'Wind with the gone' Together on July 2012, accompanied by their best friends Lee Kwang Soo.. keke
They look soooo Happy and can't take their eyes off each other  :x :x
2012092602632_0_526F672Cx-Copy.jpg

Song Joong Ki and Park Bo Young Look Cute Together with Giant Peperos
song-joong-ki-and-park-bo-young-with-pep
Song Joong Ki and Park Bo Young’s recent photo is receiving a lot of attention.
On the official “Wolf Boy” Twitter account on November 11, a picture of Song Joong Ki and Park Bo Young holding giant Pepero dolls was uploaded. It was taken to celebrate Pepero Day in Korea.
In the picture are Song Joong Ki and Park Bo Young smiling brightly towards the camera. Song Joong Ki looks smart with his charcoal colored sweater and white shirt underneath. Beside is Park Bo Young looking adorable with a grey knitted sweater and a mini skirt. With their matching outfits and look-alike smiles, it is no wonder they are involved in a romantic scandal.
Netizens who saw this picture admired, “I hope they really end up together in real life,” “They both look so cute,” “Please upload more photos,” “Good luck on your movie,” “I’m sure you will reach 10,000,000 ticket sales,” “I wonder if they really are dating each other.”
Meanwhile, “Wolf Boy” has reached total ticket sales of 3,000,000 in 11 days.
Source : Soompi News

Song Joong-ki and Park Bo-young celebrate Pepero Day
photo263934.jpg
On Nov.11, also known as Pepero Day (chocolate coated biscuit sticks), co-stars Song Joong-ki and Park Bo-yeong treated fans to a sweet picture of the two holding novelty cushions in the shape of Pepero.
The on-screen lovers uploaded the picture on the movie's official Web site and is one of the many promotional stunts pulled to rack up four-million views of their latest movie "A Werewolf Boy".
Last week, the two posed with attach-on tears made of paper to thank fans for helping movie exceed the one-million mark, just five days after opening.
According to the Korean Film Council on Nov. 12, a total of 535,721 people went to 855 cinemas across the country on Saturday to watch the fantasy melodrama, lifting the cumulative number to 3,065,424 since its release on Oct. 31.
Source : Hancinema

Archived