(OFFICIAL THREAD)--0_0--Let's FIESTAR--^_^--

Guest kikoy

fiestar-members-420x268.jpg?e83a2cFIESTAR is a 6-member South Korean girl band under LOEN Entertaintment (they are labelmates with IU). Aside from Korea, other members grew up and are from countries like the U.S and China. Their group name was derived from the word “Fiesta” which means festival – aiming to give excitement and energy to it’s listeners. They first release a digital single titled “Wicked” with Tiger JK and debut with their title song “Vista“.

Official Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Fiestar.loen
Official Twiter: https://twitter.com/fiestar6
Official Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/loenFIESTAR
Official Fancafe: http://cafe.daum.net/FIESTAR

Albums:

• Sea of Moonlight (Feat. IU) (LOEN Tree Album)

• Wicked (Single)

• Vista EP (debut mini-album)
    Members:
    fiestar-jei-420x291.png?e83a2c

“Boyish Face Leader”
    Stage Name: Jei (재이)
    Position: Leader, Vocalist
    Birthdate: September 5, 1989
    Blood Type: O
    Facts: Appeared on Infinite’s “Paradise” MV
    About her: Patient and a strong girl. Under her feminine appearance hides a strong personality.

fiestar-cao-lu-420x291.png?e83a2c

“The Mood Maker”
    Stage Name: Cao Lu (차오루)
    Position: Vocalist
    Birthdate: August 30, 1987
    Blood Type: O
    About her: Sweet and youthful, romantic dreamer. Infinite positive energy makes people around her feel good.

fiestar-linzy-420x290.png?e83a2c

“Charismatic Lead Vocals”Stage Name: Linzy (린지)Position: Lead Vocalist, VisualBirthdate: October 22, 1989Blood Type: OAbout her: With passion and tenacity. Always sincere and ready to show her talent.fiestar-hyemi-420x291.png?e83a2c
    “The Witty Prankster”
    Stage Name: Hyemi (혜미)
    Position: Vocalist
    Birthdate: August 10, 1990
    Blood Type: A
    About her: Sweet and sincere. Developed her skills over time.

fiestar-cheska-420x293.png?e83a2c

“Owner of the same 4 dimensional personality as IU”
    Stage Name: Cheska (체스카)
    Position: Lead Rapper
    Birthdate: March 11, 1992
    Blood Type: AB
    About her: Silly but with a cute and unique rapping style.

fiestar-yezi-420x292.png?e83a2c

“Cute Maknae”
    Stage Name: Yezi (예지)
    Position: Rapper, Vocalist, Maknae
    Birthdate: August 26, 1994
    Blood Type: B
    Abouther: B type but cool and perfectionist like A type. Powerful rap and dancing skills without comparison.

credits goes to kpoplyrics.net

I just started this thread because i like their group and i dont own anything. feel free to post anything just follow soompi rules. thank you. 

READ THIS POST PLEASE!!!

Hey everyone! I'll keep on editing this post as I get information....you can PM me any information you have on them if you want....I'm usually a silent reader (in HwangBo's thread), and they are the first girl group i'm going to fangirl. although i dont understand korean i'll do my best to update this thread. You can talk about, post news and maybe pictures about any of the girls from Fiestar herebiggrin.gif or PM me if you have any more information or if any of the information is wrong...I'm still kinda new to soompi..HAHAHA....HAVE FUN & HAPPY POSTING!!!!!

419890_275669229201490_1773292165_n.jpg
I like her. for me she's the prettiest. 
542500_275669239201489_1616870379_n.jpg
she's so cute. isn't she?
388019_275669322534814_1428571626_n.jpg
539126_275669305868149_1305270139_n.jpg
she definitely has it. the voice and everything.
418696_275669262534820_1940498135_n.jpg
417454_275669282534818_1595913157_n.jpg
the gorgeous leader. 
class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 12px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 12px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; border-image: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; font-size: 1.8em; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; letter-spacing: -1px; "FIESTAR talks about their training, teamwork, and dieting

When Loen Entertainment, home to talents like IU and Sunny Hill, announced that they’d be debuting their own girl group, music fans were assured that the group would have no problems in the talent department.

When the six members of FIESTAR debuted, it was obvious that they had the live skills of IU with the uniqueness of Sunny Hill, but also a little something extra that can only be explained through their name combination of ‘fiesta’ and ‘star’.

The group is comprised of six members from Korea, China, and Japan and are between 19 to 26 in age. The girls trained for an average of four years and worked together for an additional two years once the member line-up was confirmed.

Sitting down for an interview with No Cut News, the girls began, “There’s an option of picking and choosing what you want to listen to with our debut album because all three songs are different in concept. ‘Vista‘ is a fun dance track while ‘Wicked‘ is a bit rebellious and powerful. ‘Starlight Ocean‘ is a lovely, girl group-like song that’s cute.”

They continued, “It’s been a bit over two years since we all came together. Our focus is on teamwork, but there are some sensitive moments since we’re all girls. Fortunately, because of our two foreign members, our serious moments don’t last long. Their awkward reactions and imperfect Korean skills make us burst out in laughter in any serious situation. It’s a big positive point to our group.”

As expected of the group, the foundation of their trust and teamwork lies in their strong vocal talents. No matter how complex the choreography, the girls have no problem pulling off a live.

On their training, they said, “We trained by singing while on the treadmill. Now, it’s not hard to sing live while performing, but we still do notice that we’re off sometimes when we listen to MR-removed videos. I guess we have to up the level on our treadmills (laughter). Because we practice dancing a lot, we’ve also gotten more toned so there’s no need to do separate exercise apart from that. Dieting is up to the individual (laughter). If you feel that you’ve gained a bit of weight, then practice more or eat less.”

When asked what their goal was, they replied, “No matter what we do, we want FIESTAR to be the final destination for everything.”

Credit to @allkpop

Guest babigirlz

The song Vista keep stuck in my head nowaday, their fashion is kinda everyday's life related as well.

So far, I'm impressed with this group. Hopefully they can grow further in the future. Best of luck to them girls!

• 2 months later...

Archived