[Drama 2012] Panda and Hedgehog 판다양과 고슴도치

Admin

tumblr_m5zyilyv0P1r9yylho1_1280.jpgPanda and Hedgehog 판다양과 고슴도치 Title: 판다양과 고슴도치 / Pandayanggwa Koseumdochi  Episodes: 16 Broadcast Network: Channel A Release Date: August 18th, 2012 Air time: 19:30 KSTOfficial Website: Channel APD: Han Joon-young Writer: --  
Synopsis Pan Da-Yang (Yoon Seung-Ah) is a bright and positive woman. Ko Seung-Ji (Lee Dong-Hae) is a rough young man. His nickname is "Hedgehog" ("Koseumdochi"). These two people, who have totally different personalities, begin a romantic relationship. 
Cast pah2.pngpah1.pngpah3.pngpah4.png
Character Charttumblr_m7yci4hrLJ1rb60l9o1_1280.jpg
Downloads Torrent (semi-fly & Galingkusumojati)01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05 | 06 | 07 | 08 | 09 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16
Direct (AlriyG600)01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05 | 06 |
(eMediaBUZZ)01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05 | 06 | 07 | 08 | 09 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16
(strongking)01-11 | 12-14 | 15 |
(tureready)01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05 | 06 | 07 | 08 | 09 | 10 | 1112 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16
Subtitles
VikiDarkSmurf
English Subtitles Hard Subbed (madzior111)01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05 | 06 | 07 | 08 | 09 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 
Chinese Subtitles (cococrust)01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05 | 06 | 07 | 08 09 | 10 |
OSTPart One (briseis)
Ratings 

Episode  Nationwide  

010.288%

020.299%

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest katie_18

this looks like it will be a cute drama. and i loved Yoon Seung Ah from Playful Kiss, so I am looking forward to this. 

Guest durrahkhairuddin

I can't wait for the drama. Yoon Seung Ah is so cute in Playful Kiss and I bet she will be cute too. seeing the still photo of the couple, it looks like Donghae is way older then Seung Ah. 

• 2 weeks later...

lol this is what i get without reading the introductions first haha
i scroll down and say "eh? O_O the actor looks like DongHae"
then when i scroll up to see his name, it turns out HE IS DongHae

haha eniway, this sounds cute and sweet lol
a genius cake maker who has a rough personality but turns sweet when he bakes?
haha too cute :3

i think i may be stalking this :D

Donghae releases teaser videoBy elliefilet
16-1.jpg
A teaser video of Channel A‘s ‘Miss Panda and Mr. Hedgehog‘ has been released!
The romantic comedy features Super Junior‘s Donghae as the prickly “Mr. Hedgehog” Ko Seung Ji and Yoon Seung Ah, who plays his love interest Pan Da Yang, as well as Yoo So Young, who plays Kang Eun Bi, and Choi Jin Hyuk as the character Choi Won Il.
What will happen when the lonely hedgehog falls in love with the peaceful panda? Find out on the first broadcast of ‘Miss Panda and Mr. Hedgehog’ on August 11, 7:30PM KST.
http://www.allkpop.com/2012/0

Guest xopo17

class="ks_article_title"‘Miss Panda And Porcupine’ Dong Hae On The Chase

5507-dong-hae.jpg

Super Junior's Dong Hae runs and runs on the set of Channel A's 'Miss Panda and Porcupine.'

This summer, the love cells of audiences will be fulfilled by Channel A's new weekend miniseries 'Miss Panda and Porcupine,' starring Dong Hae. Recently, Dong Hae completed filming for a chase scene.

'Miss Panda and Porcupine' is the romantic comedy of the sweet love between a snappy, genius patissier Go Seung Ji (Dong Hae) and bakery owner Miss Panda (Yoon Seung Ah).

With the first episode of 'Miss Panda and Porcupine' airing on August 18th, Dong Hae will make his appearance chasing a debtor. Audiences are already anticipating Dong Hae's manly appearance contrasting the image as a flower boy patissier.

Despite filming in extremely humid weather and running while carrying a heavy camera, Dong Hae showed no signs of fatigue and utilized his athletic ability to shoot the scene. The chaser is played by the special appearance of Kim Hyung Bum from 'Unexpected You,' as the two harmonized well and completed filming without much difficulty.

According to a producer of 'Miss Panda and Porcupine,' "Dong Hae's appearance as shown in the thrilling chase scene reflects Go Seung Ji's personality perfectly. Please anticipate Dong Hae's acting from a sweet patissier to a snappy man."

Channel A's weekend miniseries 'Miss Panda and Porcupine' stars fresh actors Super Junior's Dong Hae, Yoon Seung Ah, Choi Jin Hyuk, and Yoo So Young.

credit : korea portal

Guest kawaiiyuki

This is looking really cute. I'm kinda sad that we have to wait to mid augest to see how this drama turns out. But i'm a sucker for dramas about food especially baking. :))
I'm interested in finding out how the leads become entwined into each others worlds.

Guest xopo17

Actress Yoon Seung Ah From Upcoming Drama ‘Miss Panda and Hedgehog’ Attracting Attention for Baby Smile

Actress Yoon Seung Ah's 'baby smile' has been attracting much attention.

The production team of the upcoming Channel A drama 'Miss Panda and Hedgehog' has released a picture of Yoon Seung Ah, who is playing the role of the heroine, smiling, therefore catching the attention of many netizens.

This drama is about a girl named Miss Panda who owns a bakery and does not lose hope even though it is doing very bad business. It is also expected that she will be showing her loveable side as she becomes involved in a love triangle with Dong Hae and Choi Jin Hyuk.

In the revealed picture, Yoon Seung Ah is seen with a half-moon eye smile with dimples as well. Her baby smile, which makes her look younger than her age, is fluttering the hearts of many male fans.

Many people are looking forward to the love triangle that will be forming between Yoon Seung Ah, Dong Hae, and Choi Jin Hyuk.

In real life too as well, because of Yoon Seung Ah's smile, actors and staff alike have nicknamed her the 'happy virus,' showing how well she fits her role.

On the other hand, 'Miss Panda and Hedgehog' will be airing its first episode on the 18th of August.

credit : korea portal

@endeavor. : i already switch that articel/posting in this thread, btw thanks for your notice and understanding. i'll be more carefull and double check when i want to posting again on future :)

Guest xopo17

Super Junior’s Donghae and Yun Seung Ah Go on a Movie Date In Matching Shirts

34923884.jpg

As part of their upcoming Channel A drama Ms. Panda and Mr. Porcupine, the preview images shows Super Junior′s Donghae on a date with actress Yun Seung Ah.

Wearing matching striped shirts at the movie theater, the couple looks close, with Donghae lending his shoulder to a sleepy Yun Seung Ah.

In Ms. Panda and Mr. Porcupine, Donghae stars as a prickly but gentle genius pastry chef while Yun Seung Ah stars as a peaceful and positive-minded cake shop owner. The romantic comedy will premiere on August 18.

Photo credit: Lion Fish

credit : newsWorld Stewart Ho

Archived