Ameera Ali had the most liked content!

About Ameera Ali

• Birthday 01/15/1994

Profile Information

Retained

• Member Title
    Living on the edge

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Ameera Ali's Achievements

Fan Level: 30

Fan Level: 30 (124/124)

1. Finally YH make A move for his revenge, by pitting chairman and Mr Kim against each other 😁
  2. SR be like , let’s work together, the press would have a field day, if they found you married mother and daughter on turn disgusting man .. # so barfing this man 🤢
  3. I hope DJ don’t forgive her easily after the way she treat her badly , just for a man who was constantly cheating on her Here we go ..
  4. Only SR go back to grandma home , sneak to DJ new room after getting out of prison ..what else you want to steal now , I’ll not let you get away it again 😁
  5. lol look like recipes SR got useless/ fake in today episode 😁 no need for DJ to shove Noel out of the way to reach it
  6. I was watch of JH but clearly writer will kill JH , it will be chairman karma , he keep excusing all his crime for JH sake , I am doing it for you son , I am doing what best for you son 🙄
  7. @larus , @partyon , @joccu 12 point for me to this , girl use all abs in Austria +2
  8. What middle crisis, is fashion twin If he have midlife crisis , he having one with @MayanEcho oppa *Isn't enough they stole our handbag, now earring too +2
  9. Is it good , I may drop wedding impossible, so I may start in hide if it’s good He will be good candidate for s3 Queen need to come back with a drama +2

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..