Jung Il Woo 정일우 -♥- We Love You, Oppa!

ilwoo_aein

Jung Il Woo donated for the victims “Management didn’t know about his donation”

9319_1.jpg

An actor Jung Il Woo donated 30 million won for the victims of Sewol. According to the association of recue, he donated 30 million won for families of the victims. The staffs of his company said “He donated even alarming to management. He secretly donated.” He wrote the memo on his twitter saying that “Please come back safely…please”. Many celebrities are participating in helping the victims. Song Seung Hun and On Joo Wan also donated for them. Management, UAA also donated the goods for the rescue secretly.

source: http://www.innolife.com/list.php?ac_id=3&ai_id=9319

class="entry-title"Jung Il Woo, Cancels the Fan Meeting and Decides to Donate for the Ferry Accident

Jung Il Woo

Actor Jung Il Woo, with his condolences over the families and victims of the Sewol ferry disaster, has canceled his fan meeting and decided to donate thirty million won.

According to his agency, the fan meeting, ‘Il Woo Together’ scheduled on May 3 is canceled, and they will go through a serious and careful discussion for rescheduling.

Regarding the donation, through an interview with TenAsia the agency said, “We didn’t know about his donation until it was reported. It was his individual decision.”

Besides, as reported today, many other celebrities such as Ha Ji won and Joo Sang Wook have also joined the donation for the disaster.

Reporter: Jawon Lee

Courtesy of Star K Entertainment

<ⓒ Korea Entertainment Media Co., LTD. (www.tenasia.com) All rights reserved.>

credit: http://www.tenasia.com/jung-il-woo-cancels-the-fan-meeting-and-decides-to-donate-for-the-ferry-accident/

evie7 said:

I'm blown away by Il Woo's actions; by canceling the FM, making that donation and not telling anyone, he is showing how thoughtful, unselfish and caring, he truly is. This really speaks volumes of what his character is made of. I’m proud of him and proud to be his fan! 

Jung Il-woo gives to relief efforts

Article.aspx?aid=29882080

21205558.jpg

Jung Il-woo
Another Korean celebrity is making a donation to help the victims of the Sewol ferry disaster, according to local media yesterday.

Jung Il-woo, best known for the MBC drama “The Moon Embracing the Sun,” donated 30 million won, or about $28,900, to Hope Bridge, a relief association.

“He was hoping that his donation would be used for relief supplies for the Sewol ferry relief effort,” said an official from Hope Bridge yesterday.

Local media is reporting that the 26-year-old actor made the donation without notifying his agency.

Other celebrities who have made donations include actors Song Seung-heon and On Joo-wan and baseball player Ryu Hyun-jin.

In addition, British singer Connie Talbot announced that she will donate the money from her concert in Korea on April 27 to relief efforts, too.

By Jin Eun-soo, contributing writer

credit : JoongAngDaily

[Official VID] Infinite Challenge, Cheering Squad (1) #12 무한도전 응원단 (1)

[Official VID] Infinite Challenge, Cheering Squad (1) #13 무한도전 응원단 (1)

[Official VID] Infinite Challenge, Cheering Squad (1) #14 무한도전 응원단 (1)

[info] 정일우 new schedule: 25-27 May 2014 --> 엔프라니 행사 자카르타 엔프라니 행사 참석 / Jung Ilwoo will attend 'Enprani events' in Jakarta. (source: jungilwoocom)

Ilwoo will be in Jakarta, Indonesia for 3 days (25-27 May). I wonder what will he do on May 25-26. 'Meet & Greet' event will be held on the 27th.

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"‘Infinity Challenge’ to Leave for Brazil World Cup in June with Jung Il Woo and B1A4’s Baro

MBC’s Infinity Challenge team is leaving for Brazil in June.

‘Infinity Challenge’ to Leave for Brazil World Cup in June with Jung Il Woo and B1A4’s Baro

On May 15, an Infinity Challenge affiliate told Newsen, “The cheering squad of Infinity Challenge will be leaving for the Brazil World Cup in mid-June.’ 

The affiliate added, “The exact departure dates for Jung Il Woo, B1A4’s Baro, and the Infinity Challengemembers haven’t been confirmed just yet.” 

The Infinity Challenge members, Baro, and Jung Il Woo will be cheering on the Korean national team at the Brazil World Cup. The cast held auditions to pick new members for the cheering squad on March 29’s broadcast, receiving much attention. 

Photo Credit: MBC

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/65905/infinitychallenge-goes-to-brazil

Guest dimplemei87

Hello everyone I'm just new hereI have googled Il Woo's international fansite and found this thread on soompi. Its bad that I cant speak Korean and Chinese so I cant update news about him :(Anw thanks ilwoo_aein and other members for updating his news until now . I have noticed him since the first time I watched High kick through the roof and just finished watching Golden Rainbow a fews days ago . His acting skill is so great!! He has improved alot!!Anw if you guys know where I can find news related to him on twitter please tell me :D
And lets be friend :D (sorry I dont speak English fluently)

This is new pic of Ilwoo taken by fan in a nail shop recently..Ilwoo with new hair style and hair-color. He cut his hair~ :D
2035864901_d894c758_zps4dbb5055.jpgDC
*****************************************************Hello dimplemei87, welcome to the thread! :) Mostly news shared in Korean..But sometimes some Korean-English news portal share news about him in English..

Guest dimplemei87

there is a eng subbed infinity challenge episode 374 which Il Woo is inyou can go there http://wal007.over-blog.com/ to search for it if you have any problems just tell me xD

Jung Il Woo, Children's Day secretly donated 700 cupcakes "concept of youth authentication"
http:
정일우, 어린이날  남몰래 컵케이크 700개 기부 ”개념 청년 인증”

Actor Jung Il Woo concept of successive youth emerged as the leading representative of the entertainment industry.

Jung Il Woo to the right in the last 5 days Children's Day Children's Center in Seoul Dream operating in the area of their own village to deliver 700 cupcakes were made​​.
Dream home on the town side of the last 12 days , " the children greeted me so pretty, have a delicious gift . Immediately Actor Jung Il Woo sent us by Mr. Cupcake  our children , so that children can eat all 690 cupcakes , thanks to rich sponsorship  eat the whole time. ~ Thank you ^ ^ " that was written and published photos . Jung Il Woo Photos genus cupcakes and sent them the appearance of children carrying brightly  laughing .

Jung Il Woo is desired Prior Lake bridge accident years, the National Disaster Relief Association donated 30 million related to the circle around the secret donations be warmed to a bar . Also said the closest donation was made in this regard . Jung Il Woo at Konkuk University in Korea for the past three days Ilwoo Together will hold a fan meeting , but condolences to accident years  No. surprise fan meeting was canceled .

He was scheduled to fans at a fan meeting to provide a special gift made ​​directly cupcakes . But the meeting was canceled after fans , prepare cupcakes more meaningful contribution decided to write you .

K- Star Entertainment Jung Il Woo 's agency in this regard is " Jung Il Woo has been donated for the children had a lot of interest in themselves, had been proceeding " and " Finish Children's Day is better to deliver the right was a great opportunity to enlarge not help it gave cautious , "he said.

Meanwhile, Jung Il Woo is MBC ' Golden Rainbow ' sequel to the already ceased under consideration.

http://enews24.interest.me/news/article.asp?nsID=402978

Jung Il Woo "'Martial Arts' support, his brothers, and they practiced" (interview)
http:
Embedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink
Actor Jung Il Woo recently (26) to be shopping for a new change. To clean up one of the new agency, the agency ranged from a nest. Knocked on the door only long art program. MBC 'Infinite Challenge' featured in the 2014 World Cup, joining Brazil, cheer practice is in full swing. Fortunately, there are many types probably because close is not familiar.

College, a member of the squad, but in fact never dwae activities Jung Il Woo hit the body. Stiff trying to make your body flexible. Is truly a hidden camera in public broadcasting, it was real. The scenario manager is a real scenario  forgot  deceived passed. Much to the fury manager. But it's also a golden chance was it, 'Infinite Challenge' does not have to be abandoned. Brothers and I wanted to keep the promise.

http:20140511110212437.jpg
Act debuted nine years. Jung Il Woo was certainly alters. Whether long hair short clean smile because I felt even more brightly. Sense reporter to prepare a bouquet, it is also not lacking eomchinah it. "Only now became confident about acting," he was saying his end is put seriously. Looking beyond growth  confidence.

Following the MBC weekend drama 'Golden Rainbow "(a play sodoyoung) is complete, and the cheers of the Q & totally fell in love with Jung Il Woo.

- How have you been doing the Ranking you?

So a lot of recent interest in coffee, hand drip'm learning. I take advantage of having learned it at home, drinking coffee down the deal. I also learn surfing. But very masculine sport, this is never secretly poisoning.

Infinite Challenge ' How do you join all right?

Yoo brother met through talk shows , I've seen him a few times backwards . You used to know I 'm normal GNP . Jeong Jun-ha type is ' Unstoppable High Kick ' I 've met through . 'm Starring as Daddy did . I did not know Kim, Tae - Ho PD is a member of the face before shooting iksukhaeseo heard a familiar feel . Okay, but really came into shooting deoraguyo difficult . Camera is awkward , and believe menbung Type only looked at a series of Yoo was .

A real hidden camera was it?

Of course, was the real . Manager has not even tipped me (laughs). Scenario is very realistic and Gotcha . Attractive character was , in a real scenario yideoraguyo . Scenario these days and I've only started the movie I want to finish the movie . 'Infinite Challenge' and promised him some good suggestions 've came in , of course, went eyeing . But ' forced to reject your eopeuni ' he said . The first promise that. Well, he was lucky voyeur blows . I'd be involved in a long-term project never think Have not had a good chance , I think -

I support preparation is going well ?

I 'm really momchi . Hanyang University student days , but it's really old and join squad is now the state 's rigid body . There are dances for personal trauma I'm trying to break it . Making body to take time to re- think flexibly . Enjoy just outside the hard way . I'm  brothers and practice together .

- Counted in the entertainment industry as a representative to eomchinah ?

Not make you feel like a bad word . Your parents are actively outreach to shift my job well recognized world gives . Never gonna be opposite actor did not you tell when struck . "Your youth in length so well 'he once said . Fortunately, the opposite would have been tough if you gave me cheer . Thanks a thing. Probably because of the influence of parents , spouses, who also own and I would like to see happen .

- Order soon debut in '10 , seems to me to remain  is

I have been a slump at the end of each work 'm . Look at the empty concert singer jindago 're supposed to collapse . I keep hearing that what they find my deoraguyo slump . Mail out quickly , even though the characters did. When I tried to get away with the power of death , the only way not. But "Golden Rainbow " did not have a slump . Knew for the first time acting funny , confident that I 'm . Maybe I think it would be an unforgettable work . Senior jomingi You've been a big help warm advice .

http:20140511110212447.jpg

- How did the breathing and UEE ? Kissing are lots of

Sad cry , but sometimes the most charming scene was a god of courage , I hwagiaeae atmosphere . In fact, there are many side 'm charming . Happened to their parents at home day "Golden Rainbow " Finish kissing  God into it to view . Father entered into in the room coughed deoraguyo hasimyeonseo . I love the people who I think have a lot of emotions . I'm ur fans emotions so often . Hundreds of hand- written letters to fans why haejugo want to convey to them my heart was . The reaction seemed to be paralyzed arm and looked really proud is done.

- Mr. UEE said with one of the best actors I

Are you sure? So I UEE is the best. Haha

- I now have a girlfriend ? The secret is not a scandal about you?

Not now . The secret is not a scandal , I do not know. Artists do not prefer 'm girlfriend . Be careful it secret meeting ? (Laughs)

- Love and be open as friend Mr. Kim Bum think?

Have you ever thought love is not public . Maybe love is just not public because of privacy area . Kim Bum and are still best friends , but in dealing with Mr. Moon Geun Young I did not know.

http:Embedded image permalink

http://m.media.daum.net/m/entertain/newsview/20140511110212318