[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

Guest amayah

YAH! YAH! YAH! You guys write too much. I am like 20 pages behind >< lol THANKS!
*takes a deep breath* okaaay, I need to remind myself of the first episode. This is just a phase. TH and SN are just having a lover quarrel...a very fierce one but it just shows how much they love each other...Damn...cant make myself even believe that :(
So, if tomorrow SN really cries just for OT, then TH will be the MOST pitiful character in dramaland. He is punished without being evil. The writers really love to punish him over and over again and make him as pitiful as possible (sorry writernims but you still won't succeed to make me hate him) 
I wonder if NorthCape will still make the 700 years later CF with TH and SN...
*depressed* sad0142.gif 
About OT being superman. I rather would call him Super Mario. Superman still has a weakness and he even has flaws. OT doesn't. He is like Super Mario unbeatable and has thousand lifes xD 

Guest amayah

@namyo he might care for him in his own way. He did say in the convo with ED in ep 43, " Yes, Hwang Sang, Hwang Sang, Hwang Sang!  Stop calling that, even I find it disgusting!  Let MaHa become an idiot, a fool.  This is something you'll be responsible for.  This is the only way to keep MaHa safe." (translated by Pegster)
We could take this as caring in his own way...he wants him still safe even though he probably hates him...

Guest uctqepe

let the pervy side of this group take care of your heart, @hanaseyes  :-B 
@namyo i knoowww riteee :-\"   but i wish Gwibi mama could have just let all her hair down.. much more natural for a drunk person... oh the irony of being a wife to the hottest drunkard emperor, even when you're having the worst time of your life, all of your husbands' worshippers still envy you ;)) ;)) ;))
PS: we should add to our "welcome to the darkness" banner Welcome to Yuan, the darkness of darkness... only here you'll find a couple getting drunk and screaming with style.. with uri Paeha's oh-so-majestic messy hair, nothing can go wrong [-X

So my dear @namyo had changes her avatar..hahaah

Yea...i guess our paeha gonna enjoy kissing tonite =P~ =P~ with tongue action..come on...they already had ayu...so their kissing level must be greater /wildee than before ...and lady ki goin to show some of her flesh tonite as well... :\"> :\"> well tats the oni medicine to our doom days..plz writers nim in view u wan to show paeha so forceful..then made it happen all the way...x stop mid-way..!!!

So wats the worse goin to happen in tonite episode?have u guys predict for the worst to storm us,chinggu?

Now i need to be in the same wavelength as the writers..to imagine wat makjang prepared for th-sn shippers..

-sn getting all drunk n sad n regret for wat had happened to wy...flashback of her olala n kissing scene/sweet moments they shared before...

she keep on uttering 'cheona...oh cheona' :-& realized tat she loves wy the most..paeha is juz a company/close family to her...

And hated paeha for killing wy..plan to revenge...

-paeha wanna force his way onto sn..but stop mid way..realized no matter wat he did...he never gt lady ki heart cos during drunk time she oni cry for wy name....finally he letting her go/distance himself frm her..send her to cold place...he start sleeping around with the botox empress..the consorts..and the dancing gals ....everynite differ gals waiting for him...however no matter who he slept with..he imagine them.as.lady ki...opps..n finally botox empress gt pregnant..her power risen while sn still freezing cold with her cheona memory in cold place

-wy the superhuman survived...bisoo wanna be him ..yet her confession was rejected ...wy claimed tat his heart oni belong to lady ki till death...and then his henchmen told him sn is badly treated by paeha..wy decide to save his lover and go back yuan...his men blocked him n suddenly someone blurtrd out maha secret...wy plan to strike yuan with his invicible n faithful soldiers...We gonna c the Avengers THE 3RD TRILOGY..

@-) @-)

-sn heard the botox empress pregnant..decide to wake up frm her slump...plot something to bring down the whole yuan empire using ayu...and she again tricked taltal to join her...

so wats more worse to.come..i guess chinggu need to make ur brain Limitless to accept watever junk our writers might throw us tonite . :-B

Nope our ta hwan will never ever sleep with that botox empress, and nope they are not going to have a kid. If so this is nothing like the historical/novel. This whole drama will pretty much be fictional. Nyang is all sad, that's totally understandable, he's after all is her first child father, also was her first love, of course she'll be upset. But on the other hand ta hwan, he need to grow up, giving the situation, the way he acted was not needed, he just need to consider nyang feeling, but no he just getting drunk and acting like a maniac. Killing wangyoo does not mean nyang will give him her whole heart, it will only make it worse.

@drbigapple, your imagination is too depressing. No!!!!!   [-(I have a feeling that the coronation scene is the ending of this drama. And until we see that scene, there would be the downfall of the Bayan Empress, Empress Dowager and Baek Ahn. Also the masked man identity needs revealing. I wonder if TH will know about Maha's birth secret before bringing Lady Ki to the Empress position. Why TH finally decided to let WY live...What will happen to Bi Soo's love life? There are many things that need resolved. I'm not sure if the coronation scene is enough for a happy ending. 

Well chinggu i knw..but tats what the direction the writers are heading towards(more heartbreak for th-sn)...sigh.....

Hahha the writers oso knw the ratings will x change much to affect their continuation of.the lousy scriptwriting...since none will drop the drama suddenly after spending so much time ever week for the live streaming...

I oso hoping my worst predictions will flush down to the drain...and never ever happen ..

th-sn fighting !! X ever let the evils /off topic to separate/break our imperial couple bond.. \m/

Whatever happens, happens for a reason, you can rest assured that no matter what really happen , he's not crazy enough to abandon nyang to go sleep with Botox empress. If it still make you feel unsure, please go watch ep 1 again, just the beginning though.

@drbigapple... Nooo... don't predict the story like that. I hate if the writers may read your post and decide to involve it in the plot..\\

We only have 7 eps left. Now, it's better to fill the eps with happiness between SN and TH, no more misunderstanding.
If only they communicate, they won't misunderstood. So please, WRnims use your brains!!
I know you wrote the critically acclaimed History of Salaryman (btw ED is in History of Salaryman as secretary, so it's kind of disengaging after saw her in EK as powerful ED) and Giant. So please, write accordingly and consistently.

@nploan‌

well chinggu cn u post the bts still for episode 45...

i wonder why both of them.have the messy hairs dy even before their wild actions?

anyway..th looks angry/mad here..while lady ki oni has the blank/stupor look ??is she under drug as well ...or mayb she gt hypnotised.by th wild looks =)) =))