So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

Thank you @littlekoala. I forgot for one min that those CFs are supposed to air on TV and they don't show tattoos. Although there's the same policy in my country too. Personally, I don't like the way they view tattooing. They treat it as doing something inappropriate while it's about your personal taste. Anyway, as long as Jisub-nim has many CFs and is active, it's okay. Happiness for us. Wish they (people, TV policies and all) let the celebrities to breathe a bit and be themselves rather than what the public want them to be. 

@sara62‌ Frankly, I am not a big fan of tatoos and I love his flawless skin, so I wish he would not get anymore. :(( Nontheless, I do also think it's his way of breathing and expressing himself in that crazy world of entertainment. The fact is, He already knew getting tatoos will hinder him some bit. He once said that tatto is the obstacle he has given himself for his acting career. I guess he needed something, perhaps some impetus, to go on by that time he first got the tatoo.

In addition, it's just my opinion but I personally think those PDs and writers he had worked with somehow made him to find a way to not to reveal his bare skin on TV. :(( While watching his old works I was shocked that almost every characters before 2012 revealed his upper body. Some scenes seemed to be needed and proper but there seemed to be unnecessary ones too. I was especially stunned by the shower scene in Cain&Abel. After watching that I kinda began to understand him getting tattos, I guess. Unlike many celebrities with good body seem to be accustomed to or even enjoying exposure, Jisub-nim :) does not like to expose his body without the adequate reason. For he is an actor of course he would do some revealing scenes if that should be necessary for his character and his work. However, when it would be just for some eye-candying scene, it must've been different case I guess. Well, it's just my speculations though :)

Anyway, I am just glad that nothing, even his tatoos which is the self-giving obstacle, cannot stop him from anything. I mean, look how much successful and wanted he is in the Ent. business. After the Master's Sun, he got 6 more new commercials (Monuel, Asahi Super Dry, Archimedes, Xero, Acafela, Cheese) with No giant agency and No manipulating the media. It's excessively competitve cruel world where villains make up scandals and rumors to take you down. But even in that jungle, he is standfast and always upright and royal. He even gave the obstacle himself but even that does not hamper him. More and more he is just trying to be himself, but everyone wants him. And this is his achievement of those steadily hardworking 18years. I'm so glad and proud of Jisub-nim. :)

Guest tammyle83

I think SJS has a nice and flawless skin. It's almost close to perfect and  it's quite amazing!   I personally don't like tattoos , but it looks acceptable on SJS :)
 I also hope he doesn't get his whole body tattooed LOL. It seems like once you get one, it's never enough.

I think Korean actors/actresses have nice flawless skin.  

I'd like to see him play a completely bright and warm character in his next drama, like Lee Cho In in few first eps in C&A... Since WHIB, he have never played that kind of role...or may be a single dad of two kids... I just love seeing him with kids.. Or a photographer 8->
lol I've never seen this before, love how he's always full of charisma on set but can smile so brightly right after the camera stop rolling. I love that smile SO much.
13646086883_34eff0bf55_o.gif
Via DC/cre to owner

littlekoala said: @sara62 I'm not sure about that picture of the April fool's day either. Considering its poor quality, it was someone's joke or maybe it was one of those bad cuts that should've been thrown out. But apparently it is true that Jisub's new CF for Seoul Milk Cheddar Cheese will be out soon. This pic was uploaded on the instagram with the message: "Yesterday at the So Jisub's commercial shooting scene :D He's unrealistic b/c he's just so handsome." (translation mine) I don't know about the concept of the CF but perhaps its one of those commercials which focuses healthy life style. I guess they chose So Jisub because he has the wannabe face as well as body :) And about the tatoo... Korean TV does rarely allow tatoo to be seen. It's kinda banned so it should be either covered up or deleted with CG.

Guest Sos1430293422

its been long time i did not come into this thread...miss this thread so much as well as SJS..i hope he is healthy n stay hot as always...
wowww so many page i hve to catch up..need some time to read all previous page..:)>-
i like to share this vid..although i did not know what they are talking about but seems they all happy to hear a voice and speak to SJS rather than guest of the show itself, jo in sung  I LOVE HIS LAUGH..ITS SO SO SO CAPTIVATED! :D

cr : the owner

Guest sara62

His smile is so beautiful and warm. Makes you smile with him. Even looking at his pictures with that smile feels sooooooooo good. Envy those who've seen that smile up close. Jisub-nim is a masterpiece. So beautiful when he's serious and so beautiful when he's smiling.
1349433855_397061.jpg
1349436107_397085.jpg

Guest Bizquit

Sos said:  its been long time i did not come into this thread...miss this thread so much as well as SJS..i hope he is healthy n stay hot as always...
wowww so many page i hve to catch up..need some time to read all previous page..:)>-
i like to share this vid..although i did not know what they are talking about but seems they all happy to hear a voice and speak to SJS rather than guest of the show itself, jo in sung  I LOVE HIS LAUGH..ITS SO SO SO CAPTIVATED! :D

cr : the owner