The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest IvesIvy

@emotionalstar2218‌ Already done reading your updates for yongshin fanfic from "real to reel life" last night.. funny yong : is it that hot in L.A.? :)) just the way you are..not actress park shin hye but a Lady park shin hye :) A lovely dooley fanfic base on facts and which is close to real life..:) @dooliers Please take a look and read the fanfic for yongshin written by @emotionalstar2218‌~~i am 100% sure that you like it.. A lovely stories all about Yongshin.deabak! tnx authornim for that hard work..yongshin forever!

Guest anggrekmufc

Done..check PM dear

Oh my God, oh my God !!!

Thanks, You makes me drowning chingu....

DROWNING TO THE HAPPINESS, LOL

=)) =)) =)) =)) =))

Guest sheshel

Annyeong Dooliers! Wow so proud of the Boys :) All their hard work has been paid off. Ok how about if Dooliers celebrate??? Let's have some pitcha and hamburger!!!

Guest ShilohB

why suddenly we have many lukers today 

hi lukers have a nice day 

be nice to this thread

;)

)

;)

)

;)

)

Coz of my posts...some even open a new acc to know what I wanna say..of coz I checked their visits n posts...

Guest 3bikinokobuta

sweetbabo said: I am so sorry to qoute gifs but had too from this old entry . Thy r sooo cute . Those were the days when thy were carefree n unmindful of haters . Yh wasnt an idol yet . He didnt hav to hide his friendship unlike now . Seeing them like tht is the reason knetz cant seem to stop shipping thm tgther . Their off cam moments look coming straight out from a romantic novel They spontaneously click together .magnetic i should say . @yongshins2‌ i think there would be a congratulatory procession from seoul to busan

Guest yongshindooleyforever

Hello to all lovely dooliers! >:D< actually I'm a doolier since 2012 when I watched heartstrings.. and I was just fallen for yonghwa and shinhye's chemistry <3 and I can say that I come to this yongshin thread to check about yonghwa and shinhye's news EVERYDAY! really! Finally I sign up to join you all!! I just can't stop loving yongshin they are just too adorable! :)) and I really appreciate dooliers because we will respect others and we are mature,right? Yongshin... I love yongshin soooo much, their special 'FRIENDSHIP' is just commendable <3 tomorrow is the heartstrings movie part two and I hope there will be good news to us!! DOOLIERS, HWAITING!!

Guest 3bikinokobuta

yongshins2 said:

sheshel

said: Uh oh...Yong Hwa is featured in NB again and guess what's in the KNetz comments.kekeke! http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2014/03/yonghwa-reveals-clubbing-bored-cnblue.html?m=0#comment-1305221559

Guest boice89

Britney-ShilohB said: I have something to spazz but cant show it here....
It was quite annoying if u see it but Mr Dooley makes one thing CLEARLY & OBVIOUS..
kekekekeke..
PM me if u want to see it.kekkekeke

Guest 3bikinokobuta

wkwkwkwkwkkkkk.... =)) =)) =))

I think I'm crazy now ... jump too excited ... it looks like they are blind and attach it to their MV .. they embarrass themselves ..

X_X 8-}

@Britney-ShilohB‌ Dear how to PM ? I am a senior ahjuma so techie stuff is Greek to me...: (