Ko Soo 고수

Admin

the hottest actor alive...

Name: Go Soo( Ko Soo)
DOB: Oct, 4th, 1978
Place of Birth: Choong Nam Noon San, South Korea
Education: Sang Myung University (Movie major)
Height: 178cm
Weight: 65kg
Blood type: A+
IQ: 145
Religion: Christianity
Debut year : 1998
Dubut position: Position MV
Fan club: 1004soo
Family: Father, Mother and 1 other brother
Hobbies: Taekwondo, Working out, playing sports, playing games, collecting colognes, dancing...
Favourite flower: Rose
Favourite number:1004
Favourite music: Ballads
Favoruite actor: Choi Min Sik
Favourite colour: Black and green
Favourite food: Kimchee Ji Gae, Sam Gyub Sal
Most memorial gift: A cross necklace his mother gave him when he went to college

00357462_2.jpg00826745_2.jpg

Biography

Ko Soo was born in Choong Nam Noon San, South Korea and has one older brother. He was educated at Sang Myung University, where he studied acting. After high school graduation but before attending university, Ko Soo travelled to Seoul to find his fortune. He was first seen in a softdrink TV advertisement wherein he waits for his girlfriend in a curfew and, in 1998, appeared as an extra in a music video, the band Position’s "Last Promise". He made his first step onto television in 1999, where his handsome appearance and cute smile reminded the audience of Cho Hyeon Jae and Ji Sung. He also drew critical praise: when he appeared in the drama series Piano in 2001, one review described him as an "actor with precision". Piano has been his first drama series produced by SBS, where he was asked to sign a contract. After this, all of his dramas are SBS-produced. Ko had his first movie hit in 2004 as a drug crime officer in Some: the first film in which he performed his own stunts. In 2005, he starred in action-packed TV series Green Rose, playing a simple man who fell in love with a rich woman and was accused of a crime he didn’t commit. Green Rose was shot in both China and South Korea. In 2005, Ko was awarded the New Star Award at the 42nd Daejong Festival. After playing wholesome and simple roles in teledramas, he appeared topless in a cellphone T.V. advertisement. He is macho in his appearance as he takes care of his body by working out and playing sports.

>>W.O.R.K.S

*Movies 2004: SOME
*Dramas: 2005: Joe Millionaire (SBS) Green Rose (SBS) 2004: When a man loves a woman (SBS) 2003: My Fair Lady (SBS) 2002: Age of Innocence (SBS) 2001: Piano (SBS) 2000: Oh mother, Oh sister (MBC) Major appearances •2005: TV, SBS, Marry A Millionaire •2005: TV, SBS, Green Rose •2004: Film, Some •2004: TV, SBS, When A Man Loves A Woman •2003: TV, SBS, My Fair Lady •2002: TV, SBS, Age of Innocence [1] [2] •2001: TV, SBS, Piano •2000: TV, MBC, Oh, Mother! Oh, Sister! (also known as Mom and Sister) •in the MBC sitcoms, My Funky Family and Jump Music Videos •Lee Soo-young: Left Alone •Kim Jang Hyun: Last Promise •Jang Na-ra: Burn My Face In Tears •Yoo Seung Jun: I'll Be Back Awards •2005: The 42nd Daejong (Grand Bell) Best Newcomer Award (Some) •2005: SBS Best Actor award (Green Rose) •2005: SBS Popularity Award (Green Rose) •2003: Model Line "Popularity Award" at the "Best Dressers Awards" •2002: SBS Best Actor Award (Age of Innocence) •2002: SBS Popularity Award (Age of Innocence) •2001: SBS Best New Actor Award (Piano) •2001: SBS Popularity Award (Piano) •2000: MBC Best New Actor Award (Mom and Sister) *Situation Comedies: My funky family, Jump (MBC), etc. *Commercial films: KTFever CF, Bachuss CF, BH fashion, Popeye Chicken CF, Ziozia Fashion, N2O CF, MayPole etc.

>> N.O.M.I.N.A.T.I.O.N.S 2004: Ko Soo was nominated for the Best New Comer of Blue Dragon Movie Awards.

>> OFFICIAL MAIL ADDRESS

To Ko Soo (Postal code 135-875) MJ Entertainment 123-19 Samsung Dong, Kang Nam Gu, Seoul South Korea

link 1 link 2 Watch / Download from MEGAVIDEO "]Jangnara MV: Buying my Face In Tears

Visit My Website Lee Soo Young MV: LEFT ALONE Part 1 Part 2 KBS Sky CANNED NESCAFE Kosoo in Bacchus Energy Drink CF

Kosoo in Bacchus Energy Drink CF KoSoo Cajun Popeye CF KTF EVER E 2000 CF KTF EVER CF @ Incheon UNNO Face UNO HAIR HITE PRIME beer CF MV: GREEN ROSE By Just Green Rose Interview LDH+Ko Soo Preview: SBS 2005 Marrying a Millionaire MAM Press Conf

I AM A FAN TOO!!! wow ... the great thing about starting over at soompi is ... i get to start this thread with everyone!! :D unlike the last time ... i came in a little later and so everyone knew each other already!! so... hello to everyone!!!! (waving hello to all!!)

what up with go soo these days??? i hope he does get to do another film ... 'some' was really great!!! though some gave it a bad review ... but to me it was the best!!! :D

Guest Van4Viv_GoSoo4DaHae

WHERE IS THE PREVIOUS THREAD OF GO SOO??

B) GREAT ACTOR!!

I AM A FAN TOO!!! wow ... the great thing about starting over at soompi is ... i get to start this thread with everyone!! :D unlike the last time ... i came in a little later and so everyone knew each other already!! so... hello to everyone!!!! (waving hello to all!!)

what up with go soo these days??? i hope he does get to do another film ... 'some' was really great!!! though some gave it a bad review ... but to me it was the best!!! :D

HI LEIANJI,KOSOO FAN,AND JOHNSTON(i knew you from pinoyexchange)

hey i really want to watch Some but its not available here...

me too i came about 2days ago but this is already a new thread...

thanks to ABSCBN we came to know Go Soo..

:lol:

pics...

e8tjep.jpg

e8tjki.jpg

e8tjqd.jpg

e8tl34.jpg

e8tldl.jpg

e8tlkw.jpg

e8tt80.jpg

Guest thanhdda

September 11th, 2005 – Ko Soo's new drama: Marry a Millionaire

Ko Soo and Kim Hyun Joo will lead the weekend drama “Marry a Millionaire ” (Original titile: Joe Millionaire) scheduled to be aired by SBS from November 26th ( 9:45 PM-10:45 PM, Korean time) following the final episode of “Lovers in Prague”. The drama gets the idea from the reality show “Joe Millionaire” aired in the States. Ko Soo plays the role Kim Young Hoon who works as a normal food delivery man. Oneday, he is invited to pretend to be a millionaire appearing on a TV show and woos women by his good-looking appearance. He will have various appointments with different seven ladies in the show. The lady who is picked by him would get large amount of reward. Kim Hyun Joo plays the role Han Eun Young who is not pretty and works as a clerk in a bank. One day, she accidentally participates in the TV show and is picked by Young Hoon who happens to be her first love. Although Young Hoon’s secret and true identity is disclosed afterwards, he and Eun Young still fall in love. The filming location of the first few episodes will be at Bordeaux, France

hi everyone...it's me B-N

i change my SN since all datas of soompi are gone...

thanks Ko Soo's fan for starting the thread...

and please edit the postal code in the address

it has been changed

the correct one is: 135-090

hi sis thanhdda...ate han, van4vi, leianji

johnston...haru haru :lol:

VAN4VIV : hi!! nice to know you ... i am a fan of go soo .... but you must have mistaken me for someone else!!! i don't know of a pinoyexchange site!!! sorry!!! anyways ... what's in a name ... let's be friends here!!! now you have two friends named 'leianji'!! right??!!! if that's okay with you!! :) thanks for the great pics!!!

MRS. HAN & THANHDDA : great pics!!! now i can have new ones to save!!! thank you!

am sleepy girls ... need to have some shut-eye now!!! tomorrow is another day of more studies!!! sigh!!

WHERE IS THE PREVIOUS THREAD OF GO SOO??

B) GREAT ACTOR!!

HI LEIANJI,KOSOO FAN,AND JOHNSTON(i knew you from pinoyexchange)

hey i really want to watch Some but its not available here...

me too i came about 2days ago but this is already a new thread...

thanks to ABSCBN we came to know Go Soo..

:lol:

all old datas of soompi are gone :(

..anyway, welcome to new house ^^... keep posting, sis van4vi ^^

Hi So-ju...

Wow...everytime I see a familiar name...I want to come and say hi...hehe...

I just finished watching Green Rose & My Fair Lady with subtitles the other day... Green Rose was a much better movie...but he was so funny in MFL. Wow...We lost all of the pictures...when I get a chance...I'll re-capture some of the scenses. I feel so bad...I haven't been in here for a long time...since GR ended... I hope his new drama will be good. I'm glad we'll get to see more of him soon.