Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

Hello quteacho, matey! How r yah? I didn't know soompi crashed til yesterday when I logged in but couldn't log in coz my username got also erased. So I had to register again and now I'm back. hehe I just love this girl! (and SYJ) and I can't wait to watch her upcoming movie. JWS is one lucky guy eh. He got to work with our Ye Jin in AMTR and now with our Ji Hyun in Daisy.

Thanks for all the links, btw. Lotsa lotsa links, I don't know where to start. hehehe

Guest christina.

beautiful and talented Jeon Ji Hyun, always my favorite actress ^^ i loved msg! hehe

omg daisy is finished?? i wanted to watch it! ^^

-christina

HelloOoOoO moogles, jcs `en jhing matey!!!! So-sO noce I spotted ye here.

'tz indubitably awful tat we lost evrythin'. Tat suckz... Ma 1000+ postz gone astray. We all back to square one. <_<:angry:

miss B, gbk, `en otherz???

hi!

yes, what happened really sucks :(

anyway, i still have a whole album of photobucket pictures of this lovely lady :D

i will post it up whenever

Here, Joanne! :D

I'm not sure I want to repost my fanfics, though...

Edit: can someone get the mod to change the title to "Jeon Ji Hyun"??? I don't like this "Jun" spelling. -_-

hi moogles, sorry about the spelling guys, that's the spelling i usually see in news articles. i started the thread since i was here the day after soompi "crashed" so i thought i should make a new thread for her... i dont know how to change the spelling to JEON, any help on this? who should I PM? sorry again :(

Guest missmilk

i love her acting!

hi moogles, sorry about the spelling guys, that's the spelling i usually see in news articles. i started the thread since i was here the day after soompi "crashed" so i thought i should make a new thread for her... i dont know how to change the spelling to JEON, any help on this? who should I PM? sorry again :(

PM either incyphe or Melkimx [admins]

or a mod~

i love her acting!

PM either incyphe or Melkimx [admins]

or a mod~

thanks for the suggestion. ive already sent them a PM and hopefully they will grant my request.

Guest HAPPI3LAYDEE

some of my collection from before

07261329263315928at.jpg

6200504211350125ow.jpg

408la.jpg

0699bl.jpg

0705wx.jpg

0728px.jpg

0719hb.jpg

0747ed.jpg

2382bu.jpg

2397yp.jpg

CREDITS TO THE OLD SOOMPI

again just some of my fav pics of her

gosh she's just so beautiful, i mean in every angle

2004jeon075un.jpg

2004jeon080gu.th.jpg

2004jeon104qb.jpg

2004jeon129yl.jpg

2004jeon114rv.jpg

wallpaper0510247681na.jpg

wallpaper0410247680ee.jpg

wallpaper0110247682hb.jpg

untitled7lv1.png

credit to the old soompi

Guest babyxlibra

i love her hair.. io wish i had it.. i wish i had her skin.. her eyes.. her lips YEAAAA.. anyway,,, my sassy girl inspired me to get into k entertainment.. so yay for JJH!!!

hi cairo, it's ok..dont need to say sorry....there are so many cases where actors names have different versions in english. oh...and i see that it's back to Jeon now...heheh

hi Miss B!! i see you here too! :P

quteacho, thanks for the links!!

Guest fwahlala

my first post and it has to be here......hahahhaah

it is thru jjh that i became interested in korean media !!!

anyone has the english version of " Yeon In - Kim Yeon Woo" ????? the olympus ad....ahhahahaa YEH !!

Hi, didn't mean to sound mean about the Jeon/Jun thing, :P So no need to apologise! I see that the mods have fixed the name, so all's good. ^_^

Lots of lovely pix of our Ji Hyun, thanks for contributing! So good to see this thread up again. And *waves to all the thread regulars* Good to see you guys again!

Hi everyone, for the new thread... a new beginning! Keep on JJH-sharing! :)

Updated Oct.7,2005 20:46 KST

All Eyes on Jeon Ji-hyun's Unfinished 'Daisy'

200510070020_00.jpg

Jeon Ji-hyun may soon stroll down the red carpet at one of the big three international film festivals, as organizers in Berlin, Cannes and Venice are said to be keeping a close eye on Wai Keung Lau’s yet-to-be-finished film “Daisy”, which stars Jeon alongside fellow Koreans Jung Woo-sung and Lee Sung-jae. The movie is produced by iFilm.

Many influential industry people are in Korea to attend the 10th Pusan International Film Festival, which started Thursday, and many of them are asking if there is a chance of a sneak preview of “Daisy.” Venice festival director Marco Muller and Berlin festival director Dieter Kosslick will both come to a promotional event for the film at the Chosun Hotel in Busan on Saturday. A number of Cannes programmers will attend as well.

According to lingering rumors, they are particularly interested in Jeon, whose popularity practically makes any movie she stars in a guaranteed box-office hit. Titled “A Night With Daisy”, the event is designed for people in the domestic and foreign film industry and will show snippets from the movie, which is in post-production.

The stars of the movie and the director will be at the event to talk to the press. “Daisy” is scheduled for simultaneous release in eight Asian countries, including Korea, Japan, Hong Kong and Taiwan, in late January.

Hong Kong director Lau, best known for his “Infernal Affairs” series, in “Daisy” depicts the confrontation between a cop and a killer who fall in love with the same woman. Jung plays the killer, Lee the cop who chases him. Jeon, of course, is the tragic heroine loved by both men.

(englishnews@chosun.com )

Source: Digital Chosunilbo

http://english.chosun.com/w21data/html/new...0510070020.html