LOST

Guest oh so delicious

Guest oh so delicious

Official Site: http://abc.go.com/primetime/lost/index.html Great Fan Site: http://www.lost-media.com Characters: Matthew Fox as Dr. Jack Shephard Evangeline Lilly as Kate Dominic Monaghan as Charlie Pace Jorge Garcia as Hugo "Hurley" Reyes Maggie Grace as Shannon Rutherford Malcolm David Kelley as Walt Lloyd Naveen Andrews as Sayid Jarrah Harold Perrineau as Michael Dawson Josh Holloway as James "Sawyer" Ford Terry O'Quinn as John Locke Daniel Dae Kim as Jin-Soo Kwon Yunjin Kim as Sun Kwon Emilie de Ravin as Claire Littleton Recap: Season 2 Episode 1 Man of Science, Man of Faith Against Jack's better wishes, Locke and Kate rush to venture into the hatch. Jack follows to find no sign of Kate and Locke being held at gunpoint by a man whom he recognizes from his past. In flashback, we see how Jack miraculously saved a woman named Sarah - the same Sarah he ends up marrying - and get a better understanding of his journey from man of science to man of faith. Meanwhile, back on the island, while searching for Vincent, Shannon has an eerie encounter with Walt - who was last seen being taken by the Others out on the open ocean. Episode 2 Adrift Out on the ocean, we find Michael and Sawyer clinging to a couple of pieces of bamboo, trying to survive the elements - but no sign of Jin or Walt. While Michael tries to deal with Walt's abduction, we flashback to learn how he lost Walt in a custody battle with Susan. On the island, Claire discovers Charlie's Virgin Mary statue, but remains unaware of its contents. And we back up in time to see the journey into the hatch from Locke's perspective, where he encounters Desmond, a man who seems rather concerned about entering a sequence of familiar numbers into a computer. In the end, Michael and Sawyer make it to shore and are reunited with Jin, only to encounter a whole new element: the Others. all credits go to ABC

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jeebbongteegee

I can't believe all those beautiful disscusions and theories are gooone!

Anyways, it's on tomorrow night! Hopefully, they will give us a little more insight to what is really going on!

Guest res0nate

lost-forum.com just in case anyone wants to read up on interesting tidbits and stuff.

but yeah, tomorrow is gonna be the "major" episode, so lets see whats actually gonna happen.

Ah.. I was soo excited last week for Lost.. but they didnt expand a lot on "brother" Desmond.. I do not like Locke (sp) <_< Stupid Guy

I can't wait until tmr! ^_^

Guest .:LaUrEn.:

I can't believe all those beautiful disscusions and theories are gooone!

lol EXACTLY what i was gonna say! i loved reading those! :D

it's finally gonna be wednesday tomorrow!!! i'm DYING to find out about the other plane survivors.

Guest CarolineKIM

TOMORROW FINNALY ITS ON :]

WOOT WOOT

i heard something bout sun losing her ring!??!?! or did that already happen haha

Guest Jeffversion2

Walt!!!! NOOOOO Walt's the man wth

For the first time in a show I don't hate one of the characters, my favorite characters has to be Sayid he's friggin cool

Guest silver311chair

I didn't watch n e of the episodes from the first season.. but my best friend is obsessed with this show... so I bought the first season dvds... and I'm so glad I did! It's one of the best shows out there! (i've only watched up to episode 6 but it's soooooo goood!)

Guest debbii

omg. i love this show..

season 2 wont be aired til next yr in australia.. GRSSS >=P

hahah i will get my hands on it though.. i will!

Guest kiss*kiss

Why do I get the feeling I'm not going to like Michelle Rodriguez in the show?

I get that feeling too.

It's because she was in The Fast and the Furious. :P

Guest keebler elf

I get that feeling too.

It's because she was in The Fast and the Furious. :P

Haha, that may be it.

For those who don't know, Javier Grillo-Marxuach who is a writer, as well as supervising editor, on Lost has a livejournal. http://www.livejournal.com/~chaodai

If you have a LJ, then add him to your Friends list! He friends you back, and I promise you he does read your entries from his friends list. (My friend and I freaked out when we met him, and he recognized our LJ handles :P )

But yeah, he's an awesome writer.

No, he doesn't spill any spoilers from the show, but if you're interested in the whole process of forming a TV show and how everything is done, he gives a lot of insight.

Guest supa'Wanki

who's ur favorite character(s)? mines Locke, damn hes cool. well anyways, its on tonight!!! woot!!!

i bought the first season DVD!!! its not that addicting on dvd, but still good.

Archived