[ANIME/MANGA] BLEACH

Guest JENLEE

Guest JENLEE

^ I hope they don't change the ending... that would be realll bad, I hate it when the anime is too different from the manga.. -_-

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest firelogic

As I said in the anime thread, I'm trying to keep myself from reading the manga and just wait for the episodes but my will power is pathetic!

Guest babyxlibra

its weird i cant read manga.. i dont know like what to read first.. and id rather hear sounds and watch it animated.. but anyway I LOVE BLEACH i jus started watching like 2 days ago and im up to ep 49.. im SO addicted.. i cut my college class to watch it.. lols yeaa I SO RECOMMEND it !! it starts getting good ep 14 when captain kuchiki and renji show up!! =DDD i love it

:lol::P:D:)B):rolleyes:

Guest mel_orange88

I LOVE BLEACH!...it's ending at 70 episodes?!..thats so short :(..great manga/anime tho!..ep 52 [anime] will be out soon ^_^

I just read 198. lol Rukia is staying with Ichigo again. This should be interesting...

:lol: YAY! they finally together again ^_^..haha

Guest pimpinkrn

hey does any1 know of a clubbox that religiously updates the bleach shows??? i stopped because i cant use torrent but clubbox i can. I cant use torrent because college doesnt allow it and they dont know about clubbox so i cant get caught. HOLLA

hey does any1 know of a clubbox that religiously updates the bleach shows??? i stopped because i cant use torrent but clubbox i can. I cant use torrent because college doesnt allow it and they dont know about clubbox so i cant get caught. HOLLA

I haven't heard of anyones clubbox that has bleach on it. But I've seen clubboxes that had naruto and other anime I think. This is the manga thread btw, not the anime thread.

Guest JENLEE

hm...i wonder why ichigo's friend could see a hollow.

Yeah, I thought that was a little weird... maybe he's a shinigami too? the Asano guy? o.o

Archived