WHO WAS YOUR 1ST KRN CELEB CRUSH??

Guest YEHJIN.

haha it was KANGTA from H.O.T ^^;; when i was EIGHT, omgosh it was adorable. ahhaa feels weird thinking about this now.. but that kinda changed..

Guest Appolpai

My first Korean celeb crush, you ask? Why, Kim Jaejoong of DBSK, of course! XD I still like him, but I have a bigger crush on Jung Yunho now. ^^

Guest missmilk

lee minwoo

but that was because of his character in the fanfics. in '02 like ALL of the fanfics on soompi had him as the main character

if i think WAYYYYY back.. i think it's kangta.. then hoyoung.. then xiah :D i've had mannyyy manyyy obsessions.. but they were the longest.. hehe =D

lee minwoo :) damn, i remember i had this concert of shinhwa's he just switched in and jumped to the front and flashed a big smile. omfg i totally melted but now it doesnt have the same effect, i dont know whether or not its because i kept replaying it. haha. i dont really have a favorite anymore.