【 Dir En Grey 】 The Thread

Guest sHIK-kUN

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CrazieRavieToast

my little brother doesn't even like Dir en Grey and he can point out which one is Kyo in most of the pictures just because of me, lol. Now we get to say that this thread is from way back when soompi first restarted (or we can say so in a year or so when all these new threads are tiny and this one is huge)

ever since this new diru thread started i feel like im reaaaally old, and i feel unusually depressed now..

anyone else feel this way? :(

Guest Black Gestalt

ever since this new diru thread started i feel like im reaaaally old, and i feel unusually depressed now..

Haha, yeah.

Ok, so, WERE IS DIE? I'm on a mission to find the black and white (and a little brownish) with a white background one of Die. See last page.

Guest goodvibrations

Dir en grey are the sex. Toshiya's not looking very pretty lately.

Aw man, this thread had so many picture contributions and stuff.

Guest Ang3l1c

:( *sniffle*

So sad....

Ah well, here's a few of mine:

51.jpg

50.jpg

49.jpg

47.jpg

45.jpg

14.jpg

I'm only posting a few at a time, so that someday I will be super popular.

Juss kidding, If you wanna see a bunch more here's the link to my photobuckets;

http://photobucket.com/albums/b345/dirupics/

There's no password or anything, I don't know who to give credits to, I got most of them from the old DeG thread, and I don't keep track of who I steal pictures from.

BTW, this is Blinkewinke, not that it matters, no one knew me anyway.

Guest remorse_angel

49.jpg

Yeap. I remember the first time I entered the old Dir en Grey thread, when I first got into them. This was my first picture. Toshiya and his smexy legs. Sigh....

Guest Iridescence

Just felt like contributing some Toshiya pictures, because you know he rocks! <3333333

Sorry if these have been posted before. I didn't feel like looking through all 2 pages. LOL.

toshiya246.jpg

toshiya214.jpg

toshiya218.jpg

toshiya162.jpg

toshiya130.jpg

toshiya144.jpg

toshiya160.jpg

Guest .__.deathMEOW

direngreygrouppicture26.jpg

I LOVE THAT ARTT!! XD

i understand how you feel... that's the very first thought that came into my head when i re-registered ;__;

is this final_en_grey, btw?

Guest accursed_desire

OMG, I can't believe the old thread is gone!!!!!....... This really sucks.... I'll post some pics when I get the chance.... last time I checked I had waaaayyyyy too many.

T__T me too! I miss the old thread.

Well, I guess we can all build another wonderfully awesome Diru thread. ;)

Guest accursed_desire

T__T me too! I miss the old thread.

Well, I guess we can all build another wonderfully awesome Diru thread. ;)

Yes! It shall be awesome! Even better than the old one!...... I dun know if it could get better than the old one since the old one totally rocked!

EDIT:

Hey, in my computer class we have to make up a made up buisness and I decided that my buisness is sooo a J-Rock store. What should I call it?

Archived