First off...Vifz, my fellow RicSung/RicHye fan, maysia's name is Mady, she's not a Hyesung fan (pooey her, hehe :lol: ) so he's up for grabs, haha! Should I take the bottom half of Sungie and you the upper half, or did you wanna switch? lol...

hahahha.... yea i'm not his fan SO WHAT?! :P

yea u guyz better share him, he's ALL URS!!! and i'll keep Eric B) deal?! hahahhaa....

Hi Mady!!! Just so you know, i d/l from your CB :D quite a lot xD

haha i really don't want to see her pictures. it might make me throw up my dinner xD. i never really saw her act. but i remember her from way back when she had the rumour with LEON LAI. then, not long after, she went with Eric. . . -__- ; what's up with eric and "fake" looking woman! PSY is a lot better still... but i'm just not too into "that" look ;D oh well. whatever that makes him happy :D

ho really?! ^^

happy to know that u like stuff from my box hehehhe..... ;)

LMAAOOOO---- ok we better hide all her pics, dont wanna see what u ate for ur dinner o__O hahaha...

OMG!! i never knew she has been link to Leon Lai?!! o__O OMG!!! really?!! waaaahhh.....

yea i dont know much about her new gf too... in fact we dont really care about her though.. :huh: i prefer her bf... hahha...

Guest mel_orange88

thankx naxareth for starting this thread! I love Eric! i really want to check out his drama..bittersweet something..can't rmb the name ^__^"..hehe..thankx 4 all the pix guys!! <3!

Hi Farah!!!!!! ricsyung reigns supreme!!!!! kekekeke

^ Hello, Felice unnie~ Yeah. RicSyung<3 reigns supreme! :lol:

I just downloaded the first episode of Super Rookie [thanks, Toy unnie! :D].. I can't stop laughing! He's so.. lame. :P [The character he played, I mean. ^^;]

Hye, Sarah.. Finally saw your name in here. ^_^

You all are too fast!!!

Good morning to all who share the sun with me, and to those who are sharing the moon, good night and sleep tight!

Its so great to see everyone again, but some of you are under diff. names so unless you tell me who you are, I'll just be calling you "hey you"...lol.

Some of the pictures being posted I haven't seen for a long time so thank you for re-posting them! I'll be sure to save them all when I get home.

I'm awaiting his new movie too...*twiddles thumbs* I hear he's got a "dangerous" bed scene in there or something like that, so I'm kind of...um...nervous? haha, well, more like raging with jealousy, but I'll live.

RICHYE!!! haha, my fellow RICHYE fans, you all are too cute! Vifz, WHEN Eric and Ji Hye do a drama, you and I should watch it together, along with Farah unnie, and Naza unnie and everyone else!

Hello to all the newbies! I'm Jess! Welcome to the thread! Hello to Sarah ( I finally see you, hehe), Che, Deb, travelgirl, Mady, Toy, Angie, Naza unnie, and Farah unnie...and EVERYONE ELSE HERE!

Guest la vifzetta*

ROFL. Vifzie, what has gotten into you lately? You sound so hyper. :D But, that's actually a good thing. I don't want you to be depressed. >_<;; Anyway, yes.. You know I can share with you. :lol: <3

Saw the Anymotion 2nd MV making.. but the vid isn't that clear. Did I see wrong or is Eric the bad guy in the MV? :huh:

HOW CAN ERIC BE THE BAD GUY!? *cries* i don't know, i is hyper b/c i'm trying to kill stress? hahah school's so hectic that i need to take a breather and enjoy ricsyung, and YOOCHUN. omg, i'm spazzing over yoochun lately =.-

hahahha.... yea i'm not his fan SO WHAT?! :P

yea u guyz better share him, he's ALL URS!!! and i'll keep Eric B) deal?! hahahhaa....

ho really?! ^^

happy to know that u like stuff from my box hehehhe..... ;)

LMAAOOOO---- ok we better hide all her pics, dont wanna see what u ate for ur dinner o__O hahaha...

OMG!! i never knew she has been link to Leon Lai?!! o__O OMG!!! really?!! waaaahhh.....

yea i dont know much about her new gf too... in fact we dont really care about her though.. :huh: i prefer her bf... hahha...

hehe Mady.. ._. yeah she was linked to Leon Lai. When Leon was big in Korea, i think he had a movie or mv with kim hee sun, and then there were rumours about them.. i wouldn't be surprised? xD hahahaha but yeah.... hmmm well... *Snatches eric and runs out of thread* ;DDD

You all are too fast!!!

Good morning to all who share the sun with me, and to those who are sharing the moon, good night and sleep tight!

Its so great to see everyone again, but some of you are under diff. names so unless you tell me who you are, I'll just be calling you "hey you"...lol.

Some of the pictures being posted I haven't seen for a long time so thank you for re-posting them! I'll be sure to save them all when I get home.

I'm awaiting his new movie too...*twiddles thumbs* I hear he's got a "dangerous" bed scene in there or something like that, so I'm kind of...um...nervous? haha, well, more like raging with jealousy, but I'll live.

RICHYE!!! haha, my fellow RICHYE fans, you all are too cute! Vifz, WHEN Eric and Ji Hye do a drama, you and I should watch it together, along with Farah unnie, and Naza unnie and everyone else!

Hello to all the newbies! I'm Jess! Welcome to the thread! Hello to Sarah ( I finally see you, hehe), Che, Deb, travelgirl, Mady, Toy, Angie, Naza unnie, and Farah unnie...and EVERYONE ELSE HERE!

Ahh we definitely should watch together, Jess! i mean WOOOT RICHYE NESS :D hehehehe =)) and everyone else too, of course. hahaha i think i'll start posting my ricsyung stuff here soon :P and i know i promised the Eric songs. i'll get that done this week, for sure xD <3

Guest chibikko

u dont? i just posted last night. *waves frantically* here i am!!

haha, tomorrow will be the official start of my exams (had a break after my english paper on tuesday). so... i might not be able to post alot of stuff for the time being cos i think im gonna be quite busy trying to cramp all the facts into my head. BUT, once my exams are over (oh boy, i cant wait!), i promise to flood this thread with goodies again :D .

as toy_jangjay has already mentioned, that's NOT kim hee sun. gosh... hasnt any1 else realised that? that girl in the pic is a totally different person.

-----

i have also noticed quite a number of newbies in here. welcome everyone! hope to see u guys post often ^.^ .

i dunno, her pic popped up when i searched up for kim hee sun in hangul..:unsure:

---------------------

Eric for Star-Market by MOW

y200501101926557143cb.jpg

y200501101959095408cc.jpg

Credit: DaCapo+chibikko@wanjunjin

Guest *sOo.RiM.eE*

my clubox shinhwa x-man with eng. sub he he this link .

clubbox.co.kr/ericmania

thank you SOOO much! :D

ERIC GIFS

1634.gif1642.gif

eric2.giferic3.gif

eric4.giferic5.gif

eric1.giferic6.gif

credits to hunny @ solid07 forums

can i use one of the gif's for my aviator???? or would you rather not?? theyre SOOO cute... i want a gif for my aviator but i dont know how to make them... :P

wow, so many hot picture of Eric. Hey, I just come to an realization that I didn't see some of Eric's show where some caps were shown here. I would love to see those but thanks for all the picture.

I'm glad to be back to Eric's thread. hope this thread grow.

You all are too fast!!!

GASP!

JESS I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU FORGOT ME!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest beck77

thank you SOOO much! :D

can i use one of the gif's for my aviator???? or would you rather not?? theyre SOOO cute... i want a gif for my aviator but i dont know how to make them... :P

u can use them. it's not done by me.

I pinch them from some website too.

Jess, I m not in the list. u forget abt me. :( :(

Guest naxareth

omg. so many people changed their names!

i dont know who's who now. ^_^

but yes, everyone is welcome here. we're all one big family here. :D

for those who have not seen "super rookie", toy unnie uploaded up to 18th episode with english on her cb : clubbox.co.kr/ericmania. totally recommended. had me in stitches. :lol:

i will also add cb links on the first post. if anyone else wants to share their cb links, please let me know. any clubbox with eric/shinhwa clips are accepted. ^_^

Guest sinister

GIORDANO 2003 SPRING/SUMMER CATALOGUE: ERIC

eric964rs.jpg

eric972ub.jpg

eric983qe.jpg

eric991sj.jpg

eric107co.jpg

eric117qn.jpg

eric123ow.jpg

credits to me + on pix

SHINHWA 6TH JIB STUDIO PIX

eric1405ln.jpg

eric1419ne.jpg

eric1427ru.jpg

eric1438gd.jpg

eric1446sw.jpg

eric1458pz.jpg

eric1463ij.jpg

eric1476nm.jpg

eric1485xw.jpg

credits to me

ERIC IN VARIOUS MAGAZINES

eric1644ev.jpg

eric1657jq.jpg

eric1802qp.jpg

eric1818di.jpg

eric1798pm.jpg

eric2233st.jpg

eric2287xp.jpg

eric2296fw.jpg

eric2252rd.jpg

eric2333bl.jpg

credits to me

Guest Bflymermaid

this guy is simply oozing with sex appeal :D he's not typically handsome and yet he exudes such charm that others lack.. like him in super rookie :D