Won Bin 원빈

~*kYo*~

Guest lavendersky

he's definitely one of the hottest, if not the hottest man in korea. :P

i'll miss him when he gets enlisted by the end of this year... :(

Guest dodidudada

It's really a pity that almost everything on won bin from his thread in the old soompi has vanished in the recent soompi crash. I guess I have to put up my old contributions here again as a record on discussions on won bin that we've all had here before, i.e if I still have those past postings stored somewhere. Anyway I must certainly put on record here below (and in TGK's thread), won bin's contribution to Taegukgi's recent win in the Asia Pacific Film Festival this year of 2005.

REAL GOOD NEWS, FOLKS!!!

TAEGUKGI WON THE BEST FILM AWARD IN THE 50TH ASIA-PACIFIC FILM FESTIVAL TONIGHT 1ST OCTOBER 2005 HERE IN KL!!!

CONGRATULATIONS TAEGUKGI & ALL INVOLVED IN ITS PRODUCTION!!

& this, of course includes OUR WON BIN WHO PLAYED A PIVOTAL ROLE IN THE MOVIE!!!

This is a fitting tribute indeed to one true classic movie of our times, a movie which in my mind reflects not only the turbulent state of Korea in the 1950s but also of our present world.

Guest rainie_chu

Won Bin is my first Korean crush! I first saw him in Guns and Talks. He's just so hot! :wub: But I haven't heard a lot about him these days.

Is he going to the military or is he there already?

Guest saggiorpiioxgalaxy

1st post from the new wonbinwonbinwonbin...

Ahh... feel so sad for soompi... :(

Hey my new member no. is 8888. How lucky can I get!? Lols...

myeongtae2.jpg

Myeongtae... <3

Guest TY_KSW

Beyyaa, Samshiki,

meet u gals here ... Mr Wonbin thread ...

They miss u all in SW thread lah ...

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

This is my fav pix...

wonbin03.jpg

Why he's so sad here, prince...

new_main2.gif

Guest Babigrl

OH GOSH! i love HIM TOO! lol iv'ebeen crazy over him for 1 year! lol is he doing anything now or just resting and taking a longggggggg vacation?

Omigosh! My brother went to the video shop yesterday and saw Taegukgi/Brotherhood of War on the shelf. I've seen the movie a gazillion times already but I'll go there today and borrow it. hehe

Rainie_Chu - I think WB will get enlisted this November.

Babigrl - we don't know for sure what WB is up to at the moment. He could be somewhere shooting a movie or taking a break in some exotic island or he could be just at home spending quality time with his loved ones. The only sure thing is that he'll be leaving for the military very very soon, sometime in November? But we're not losing hope here, we're still crossing our fingers for a movie or something. hehe

Thanks for the pics you guys! So handsome, our WB is!