[MANGA] Parfait Tic

Guest jasminec

Guest jasminec

Has anyone read Parfait Tic? (love/romance/comedy)
ParfaitTicfull26365.jpg
IT'S SO good
its pretty funny and sad sometimes too
its kinda long...13-14 or something volumes
you can read it at
http://www15.brinkster.com/sakuramagic/mangascanlations.html
Plot:
Fuuko (or Fuu-chan for friends) is a lively girl starting her first year of high school. Her life is turned upside down by the arrival of her new neighbors: the bishōnen Shinpo cousins, Daiya and Ichi.

Volumes: 22 (Complete) http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=393

*This series has also live action drama released

grafitti1024do7.jpg

img_title-big.jpg

ParfaitTicfull26373.jpg

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read it.. >_>; It's kinda remind me of Peach Girl.. well.. that ichi dude is getting on my nerves.. -_- I like Daiya better.

EW no! Peach Girl is blah... This is NOT. I love this manga. It does get too draggy towards later volumes though (I'm up to volume 14) but it's still pretty good for the first half of it. I was just rereading this the other day =)

Guest simpleandpink

Daiya > Ichi

Comparing to Peach Girl?? Ahh, I'm not fond of that at all x_x I haven't read this in awhile and there's like 91029 chapters out or something, so I should go reread, haha

i had this on my hard drive, all 13 volumes, which i shared on soompi. but my hard drive crashed and i lost all my manga and everything. i'm soooooooo sad :(

if anyone is nice enough to share, i'll love you forevers!!!!

Guest junghwa_melowdeeh

^ just go to the link in the first post and it has it on slide show? you can't save it that way?

_______

anyone know if this group is still doing the uhhh scanlations? it has been on 13 ch 3 for quite some time now

I hope she'll end up with Daiya in the end. I don't like Ichi anymore.

Haha yeah he pissed me off later on. Daiya is always sunshiney.

^

Ditto. Daiya seems to be more fun to hang out with.

Does anyone know the other site where you can download? I remember there was one, but I forgot it T-T

Edit----

Nevermind, I found it. http:*//mp.sigh.org/manga/pt.html

Guest aotche2546

I love that manga too, I have read so far to vol 13 Chap 3 and can't wait for the next release, thanks for the spoil B)

Guest yuki-chan

i love this manga ^_^

is mangaproject still translating thou ? because they haven't released in a while ... >< ;;

i'm up the volume 13 - chapter 3 as well ... ><

Guest kRaZiExLaDiE

i love parfait tic .. but it`s kind of taking forever to finish. hhmm .. i think i`ll root for daiya & fuuko to be together .. cuz ichi is just being an a$s right now. GO DAiYA !~ ^o^

Guest tomodachi-

i love this mangaa !

just read up to volume 13 though ~

gahh.. wanna read more XD

daiya's so cute!!

and i feel kinda sorry for ichi though =\

Guest aznprincess

I just LOVE this manga :wub: It's soo funny and touching at some part. I always love Daiya...he's SOOO cute and hot and funny and fun to hang out with. Ichi is okish...but sometimes he kindda richard simmons me off :P

Can't wait for the next release gahh!

i read everything mangaproject released so far. it's been a while since the last chapter came out though. :( so i haven't read it for a long time.

i don't know who i like better, daiya or ichi? they're both cool and lovable, in different ways but still. ^^

i had this on my hard drive, all 13 volumes, which i shared on soompi. but my hard drive crashed and i lost all my manga and everything. i'm soooooooo sad :(

if anyone is nice enough to share, i'll love you forevers!!!!

come over and i'll burn it out for you, too lazy to upload

i read everything mangaproject released so far. it's been a while since the last chapter came out though. :( so i haven't read it for a long time.

i don't know who i like better, daiya or ichi? they're both cool and lovable, in different ways but still. ^^

Daiya is really straight forward while Ichi is the total opposite. Ichi will make you realize what a good guy Daiya is and Daiya is the kind that girls would take for granted. Ichi is the guy to date, Daiya is the kind to marry (I mean come on, he does house work too! That's a big plus).

XD

Archived