Junjin 전진

saharial

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest llMagicholiXll

yes Mag!c i am :)

sorry to hear you have so much work to do :( Inhope thoughts of JJ keep you smiling though

of course ^^

he always make me smile everytime when i thinking of him.

Aww, poor you. Hopefully you're workload will lessen soon ^_^~!

I'm stuck with tons of schoolwork but i'm getting through it with my procrastination :lol: Doin hw in the train is fun. I hope you're doing well.

thanks you, i hope so.

it's 00.30 am in bangkok right now..

i have to go to bed.. hahaa

*thinking of my work tomorrow.....T.T*

pS. i've been change display name to llMagicholiXll ^^*

hehehe... i like the word "MAGIC"

Guest chibikko

Does anyone knows what is his next non-Shinhwa plans are?

he might be in a movie. But dont know if that's just a rumor or not :sweating:

Does anyone knows what is his next non-Shinhwa plans are?

yeah i heard it was going to be a movie too.

he wa in Japan for the film festival as a guest - so maybe he is talking to a director there

he should be resting tho!!!!! :lol:

what i REALLY want is a junjin solo album :)

Guest femaki84

hehhee..Kay...Indeed he is not as bright as the other Shinhwa members..But he can be pretty witty at times toooo..But..we jus love this guy who seems confused when they talk about too profound stuff aint it? When you're too smart..you're not very cute...

Well Kay..Junjin just appears like that...but he didnt seem to have lotsa scandals with gals or watsoever aint it? who can blame him for jus being too charming and attracting (or at least appearing to be) butterflies..? lol

Yeah..Junjin himself did mention a movie and a drama in an interview...

Guest sylver

^if my memory serves me right, Shinhwa is going to participate in a concert for the tsunami relief fund

Where is this concert?

hehhee..Kay...Indeed he is not as bright as the other Shinhwa members..But he can be pretty witty at times toooo..But..we jus love this guy who seems confused when they talk about too profound stuff aint it? When you're too smart..you're not very cute...

Well Kay..Junjin just appears like that...but he didnt seem to have lotsa scandals with gals or watsoever aint it? who can blame him for jus being too charming and attracting (or at least appearing to be) butterflies..? lol

Yeah..Junjin himself did mention a movie and a drama in an interview...

awwww no no no... i don't think he is less bright - he just lacks confidence thats all :) - he's smarter than he lets on, i think he has been given a role to play when at SM Town and it stuck. I tink its cos of the whole 'best body' thing... people assume that cos he works on his muscles more than reading the newspapers he is not so bright. People make that ssumption about me sometimes cos i have a very big bust and guys seem to think this makes me an idiot <_<

i think he just doesnt pay attention and trusts evryone else to help him.. and after all i think he was the one that helped min-u out of money problems one right? gave him some good advice?

as for the girls *shrugs* i dont know... dont really care :lol: he's a 26yr old guy... not a monk :P

Guest sylver

in the Seoul Jamshil Olympic Stadium :)

Humph, I thought it was gonna be held somewhere in a South-east Asian country since it's about the tsunami. Was thinking that maybe I could go then... <_<

as for the girls *shrugs* i dont know... dont really care :lol: he's a 26yr old guy... not a monk :P

Especially if we get to be one of his girls.... ;)

Guest chibikko

^ROFL.

Hey what happened to that wanjunjin meetup we were going to have someday in Korean? :lol: We could all kidnap him there :P

Guest femaki84

awwww no no no... i don't think he is less bright - he just lacks confidence thats all :) - he's smarter than he lets on, i think he has been given a role to play when at SM Town and it stuck. I tink its cos of the whole 'best body' thing... people assume that cos he works on his muscles more than reading the newspapers he is not so bright. People make that ssumption about me sometimes cos i have a very big bust and guys seem to think this makes me an idiot <_<

i think he just doesnt pay attention and trusts evryone else to help him.. and after all i think he was the one that helped min-u out of money problems one right? gave him some good advice?

hmmm...hehe..coz from the intellectual games I've watched him and the other SHinhwa members play...it jus tells me..he aint very bright like Eric and Hyesung...But its okie..if he's very bright..den he's one step away from being perfect (coz smoking makes him imperfect)..lol..oh u have a big bust..you're lucky...*slaps those guys who're acting like idiots themselves...*

Ohh..Did he? I thot it was Dongwannie...Maybe coz he feels young and is treated as a young baby in SHinhwa..so his hyungs rarely approach him for help...

Oh..no..I mean the scandals as in not as if he's seen flirting with gals alot..or going out with many galz at the same time...even so..they maybe untrue...hah..but i rmb once SHinhwa said Junjin looks or is the most likely SHinhwa member who'll steal /attract their gfs away....

Guest always&forever

JUNJIN THREAD! how sexy 8D

he's not the greatest actor but i still lovehim =D he still makes everything worthwhile

Archived