KAT-TUN Official topic

Guest DivineX

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL I LOVE that pic where they're spelling out their name!!!! Pahahaha Ueda!!!!

Hmmm does this mean I have to go find all the mags I scanned/ULed ...? Let's seeeeeee ....

Guest katika

Yay back at one~ Soompi's been flushed out...I get to change my username~

Let's get back to spamming ^^b

I really want to kill my clubbox right now... :angry:

I was going to upload some kat-tun stuff after I did news' stuff but now its broken...T_T

And I'm in a bad mood now, cause I have a lot more Jin pictures than Kame ones...a lot more.... :(

^Really? I'd like a lot more (HQ) Jin pics ...

The KAT-TUN da (the vball thing, right?) should be up on jpopsuki now. I tried DLing it, but my BT's being really stupid and not connecting to tracker.

Yes~ The KAT-TUN thread is backkk<3

The thread was moving way too fast before so I stopped posting after the 100th page or so ;_;

La la la~ go Yuichi~<3

Speaking of Kat-tun, reminds me that I lost the clan for them =_=;

I hope soompi makes the clan section soon<3

Guest akanishikido

lol man.... we can celebrate the next 100th page.. for a second time XDDD

hahah wait, they have pics up at JPOPSUKI or are you ladies talking about Kattun Da??? GAHH T_T.. if only bt would work at school T_T...

lmao.. i have that show in higher quality ... i'll upld it onto ysi ... if it works XP

haha anyways.. YES ANNA.. iwant hq jin photo's too XP... haha

i like how in soompi.. lmao everyone's also in PBF ><v!! HAHA

^KAT-TUN da! Except apparently there's something wonky with the torrent case there's a skull next to it now ... lol.

Woah, Katika, that'd be so coool! I should go through an organize all my pix, too .... lol. It's such a MESS. Actually .. I've been trying to organize them for a month now .. no progress. --;

Koki and Juuno are MY age?! It's so weird thinking these boys are around my age ... weeeeeirdddd ...

Guest katika

494 Jin pics coming up...most are just Jin, not including the NYC photobook & group pics...-_-...not really sure if I got rid of all the doubles...

If you guys want Akame pictures, just tell me...

Kame has only 364...T_T

These numbers are ridiculous... :ph34r: ...Ahhh~!! I better go back to my fan fic...T_T *sniff...

Why is ysi taking sooooo long!! *tears hair out...

Guest DivineX

weee~~ ordered Shuji to Akira, can't wait for it to be imported here :D it's a teeny bit expensive for a single though.. hehe.. oh well~ Who cares~ haha

& i got the Mogitate lip cream yesterday! *floats* lmao :lol:

Archived