[short dramas] Banjun Dramas 반전드라마

Guest Kalena

Thanx for starting this thread again Kalena!............the latest was cute!......by the way i dl it but i dunno why it seem to be cut could someone plz reupload it onto a MU or ysi link?

i was watching it and it suddenly stopped where u-know called hyebin to come down from her room and he was sitting on his motorbike.................is that where it's supposed to end?.............cause that is where it stopped for me! T^T

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lil.vi3t.cupid_<3

wow!! Thanks HEAPS beck!!!!! (i'm still use to u being babybeck)

^^ thanks heaps again i can't wait to watch it

Guest IN`vincible

haha. well your guess was correct!

YEP. new one...

think of this one as a semi-fanfic semi- a wolf's attraction parody...

I personally think that yunho seems hotter when u actually understand some of the stuff that he said.

and micky... he's a mute, so no comment. haha.

thanks for the episode w/ subs... ^_~

i think all micky do in this episode is smile... and yunho is so hot..!!! <333 i wish changmin will appear in banjun too~ or much better if all 5 of them!

Guest amydien

Hey! thanx for replying icy_blue..............is it possible for someone to reup the latest onto a ysi or an MU link?.........and possibly a .wmv or .asf format?.......sorry cause my stupid laptop cannnot view avi files TT^TT

sorry for being such a pain in the richard simmons!......i really appreciate it all the people who reupped!

i guess it's time for me to ditch this old pc and get a new one..............i'm sorry again for being such trouble!

Here's the latest banjun drama....it's not subbed in english though if that's okay with you... :D

Banjun drama (Micky, Yunho, Hye Bin)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MOSRKZH0

I need a new pc too! :lol:

Guest 내 이름은 이진

just finished watching the one with yunho and micky and..i dunno..blah...micky didn't say much and yunho's toughness seemed very forced...maybe its just cuz i don't like dbsg..hopefully the second part is better

-jinmi-

hey guys! i'm new to banjun dramas and i was wondering, the eps that are on the first post, can anyone tell me who's in em? coz i really wanna watch the scary banjun thingie and the ep that had bin in old warior costume and with swords and stuff. i thought those eps would be relly cool to watch. :)

i hope someone can help me. :)

Guest - s O y u N -

here are caps from the first part of yunho and micky's banjun drama... sorrie~ they're only caps of yunho.. hehehe~ ^^ i totally fell in love with him!!

yunbancaps.jpg

credz to me! ^^

-sOyuNeE-

Guest amydien

^yes...Yunho is lovable in this episode....DBSK are incredibly handsome I must say....they're even very talented....I cant believe such people exist in this world! LOL :wub: :wub:

Guest Kalena

hey guys! i'm new to banjun dramas and i was wondering, the eps that are on the first post, can anyone tell me who's in em? coz i really wanna watch the scary banjun thingie and the ep that had bin in old warior costume and with swords and stuff. i thought those eps would be relly cool to watch. :)

i hope someone can help me. :)

The 08/21 episode has Sung Si Kyung in pt. 1, and Andy's last Banjun is in pt. 2.

The 08/28 episode has MC Mong & Li Jin in pt. 1, and Sung Si Kyung & Bin are in pt. 2.

The 10/02 episode is the latest one with Bin, Yunho, and Micky.

The historical/warrior one with Bin is the show dated 09/18. I made a MU link for it, but it was lost when the board was cleansed... sorry! i'll try to make a new one soon if my comp cooperates. Or if you can use ClubBox, just PM me & i can upload it for you.

Hope that helped!

Oh, and thanks again to babybeck for the subbed episode! just finished dling it.... very cool. B)

wow! kalena! thanks for the info!!! unfortunately, i can't dl from cb. my firewall won't allow it. :( i'll just wait till you have time to upload the 9/18 ep. hehe! i'm excited to watch it. i have 1 banjun ep and its the NG episode i think. coz andy and lee jin kept kissing. haha!! :)

Guest xzodiaxx

i like the old banjun episodes. and can someone explain what happened in the yunho and micky episode. i didnt quite get it cause i dont understnad korean

Archived