Guest hywenny

Oh....maybe Wenny can set up her sweetheart thread somewhere.

Wan to see every Shinhwa members thread in soompi.

Ok, i will pop by every member thread later and post something.

I wish i can ...but my oppa is not an actor... so not able to make any thread for HIM !!! *sob sob!! * i wish i can do something for him ! wawawawawa :(

ok... my last post for ERIC thread (FOR TODAY ONLY) ... i'm going to flood other Shinhwa memeber threads !! wahahahah :lol: beck... don't stop me !!! hahahahaha

32.jpg

200508151146530300_1.jpg

2005081512401822113_1.jpg

2005081512484415888_1.jpg

2005081512484415888_2.jpg

20050815140230501.jpg

20050815140230509.jpg

Credits : Erichole + Shinhwachanjo + Soompi !

hey hey everybody ^^

wow already 12 pages for our Eric oppa ^____^

cant believe what happened to soompi -___-

lost everything T___T

but i know u gurlz are ready to post more and more in this thread right?! :lol:

thanks Beck for all these HOT pics (like usual ^^)

wow! 12 pages. HWAITING!

and this thread is sizzling hot too from all the pics and goodies. Our mun jung hyuk will be happy.

<3

Hi to all.

Guest battleuphoria

omg! this thread is moving so fast! already 12 pages? nah, as usual, i can't keep up with eric thread! haha but i'll do my best this time. i'll be a regular like i used to be and post even more!

Guest se7ensl0ve

Wow, he was such an adorable kid!!!!! I love the baby/kid pics of him! :lol: his expressions are priceless!!!!

Hot now, though. :D

Finally, went through all 12 pages. Thank you all reposting the pics

Keep the Eric thread alive!!!

most pics I have have been posted so I would like to translate a news for ERic's thread re-open

문정혁-신은경, 미수(?)에 그친 베드신 공개

[스타뉴스 2005-10-04 15:21]

2005100415201074455_1.jpg

[머니투데이 스타뉴스 김관명 기자] 신은경 김윤진 문정혁의 캐스팅으로 화제를 모았던 영화 '6월의 일기'(감독 임경수, 제작 세븐온픽쳐스)가 신은경 문정혁의 베드신 촬영을 끝으로 크랭크업했다.

4일 제작사측에 따르면 지난 9월30일 부산대 앞의 한 원룸에서 문정혁과 신은경의 아찔한(?) 베드신을 마지막으로 5개월여의 대장정을 마무리한 것.

'6월의 일기'는 드라마 '로스트'로 전세계적인 인기를 얻고 있는 김윤진의 복귀작이자, '조폭마누라2'를 끝으로 잠시 스크린을 떠났던 신은경의 복귀작. 여기에 문정혁(에릭)의 스크린 첫 주연작이라는 점에서 캐스팅 때부터 큰 관심을 모았던 작품이다.

이날 마지막 장면은 강력반 콤비 자영(신은경)과 동욱(문정혁)의 유일무이한 베드신. 동욱이 만취한 자영을 자신의 자취방으로 데려와 침대에 눕히는 과정에서 자신을 덥치려는 것으로 오해한 자영에게 외려 강펀치를 맞는 장면이다.

문정혁은 촬영후 "'7월의 일기'는 언제 찍죠?"라며 촬영 종료의 아쉬움을 표현했다. 또한 촬영후 전 스태프에게 회식자리를 마련, 소주잔을 돌리기도 했다고.

미리 쓰여진 일기로 예고된 살인사건을 추적하는 강력계 형사의 활약상을 그린 '6월의 일기'는 12월1일 개봉한다. minji2002@mtstarnews.com

머니투데이가 만드는 리얼타임 연예뉴스 제보 및 보도자료 star@mtstarnews.com<저작권자 ⓒ 머니투데이 스타뉴스>

Mun Jung Hyuk and Shin Eun Kyung, Failed(?) Bed Scene Reveal

[star News 2005-10-04]

C20051004165520233001.jpg

Movie June's Diary that received lots attention by the casting Shin Eun Kyung, Kim Yoon Jin & Mun Jung Hyuk finishes filming with a bed scene between Mun Jung Hyuk and Shin Eun Kyung.

According to the production's side, the 5-month long journey ended with Shin Eun Kyung and Mun Jung Hyuk' dizzy bed scene in a department in front of Pusan University last Sept 30th.

June's Diary is comeback work of Kim Yoon Jin who gains popularity internationally by drama "Lost", temporary screen comeback of Shin Eun Kyung after "My Wife is Ganster 2" and first leading movie of Mun Jung Hyuk(Eric) who shows lots interest ever since casting.

This day, last scene is the one and only bed scene of enemies (strong anti-combination) Ja Young (Shinhwa Eun Kyung) & Dong Wook (Mun Jung Hyuk). Dongwook brought the drunk Ja Young to his room. While he was making her lie on the bed, Ja Young misunderstood and gave him a strong punch.

"When will we shoot 'July's Diary" Mun Jung Hyuk said showing his feeling of lacking for the filming end. Also, all staff prepared to have dinner and drink after filming.

Juns's Diary, about tracking a beforehanded written diary which predicted a murder and drew serious criminal activity, will release on December 1st.

translated by fishc

first time to translate a full(long) news article.

sorry for the inaccuracy and my limited English :rolleyes:

Guest -ryce akashi-

don't worry..the bed scene ended up to be like his bed scene in super rookie..haha. not your usual sizzling bed scenes..