So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

Guest Dahee Fanel

Um...I'm not Saturn... :huh:

Anyways, please be sure to add the links I posted in my first post here to the first post...that would save a lot of grief for a lot of people.

(Yeah, and please fix the Saturn thing. :P )

img903732124528301dh.jpg

pho_20040215111946070000070200-002.jpg

007003053_L.jpg

pic1.jpg

pic6.jpg

pic5.jpg

pic3.jpg

pic4.jpg

pic2.jpg

CA0L2PR0.jpg

Guest HAPPI3LAYDEE

WOW

FINALLY A SO JI SUB THREAD

i was gonna make a thread for him when i first see that soompi is starting fresh again

but i thought to save the honor for saturn cuz she contributed most for this thread in the previous thread

Guest sonickim

Lovely ladies of So Ji Sub..he sure is Sexy Sexy...his pIxs looks soo Sexy Sexy ..I am soo joyful that our Great Soompi is Back...New Start and You know it's going to Be The Best nO matter What!! Hellos to Sonickim...!! :D

hiya!!! Bioblue.... glad u keep ur name cause that's one thing worried me!! bein with all my friends

but hey.... happiness* we are all here to make our stay in soompi.... to be with all our old friends and our beloved idols.... AJA AJA.. Ji Sup fans.... lovely ladies of Ji sup and lovely and sexy Ji Sup.....

jisup1.jpg

Guest liezle

Hi everyone! Glad that someone made a thread on SJS again. Hope that Saturn will still be able to update us with juicy stuff on SJS. Likewise, hope to see the regulars again.

Guest lee ji woo

annyoung haseyo chingus!!!

so nice to see many familiar names like dahee, thunder, liezle, happy3laydee and the others...

just a clarification 9ucci dear, saturn and dahee are not the same person :) so please correct your first post. thanks for starting the thread though :D

just wanted to share some of my fave So Ji Sub gifs :wub: :wub: :wub:

2005291501423566sz.gif1h70qe5ss5yu.gif5153c7lv.gif

10966c5yr.gif11933c5go.gif12206c0qh.gif12318c2vl.gif

1108253849477300000308435230xw.gif1108020662113300000308435234jo.gif13185c2ab.gif

credits to my good friend rmc who first posted these in the old SJS thread of soompi :)

NOTE: kindly make into thumbnail sized pics when quoting...thanks! :D

Guest Priscilla

I'm HERE, Waving everyone!!!

OK... I see Dahee already put a link into my Xanga... but really, if you guys want, I can re-post some of the old articles I had translated... wouldn't be able to know where to start though :unsure:

Just wanted to check in here and greet every Jisub Lover!

Let this be a new beginning!

1108253849477300000308435230xw.gif

Is it okay if I use this for my sig.?

WELCOME BACK EVERYONE!!!! So g;ad there is a So Ji Sub thread already. YOu guys are too fast for me....HEhehehe...wells jsut wanna say SO JI SUB FOREVER!!!!

++thanks for putting all the links and posting all the pictures. everything will be back to normal soon!

Guest thunderbolt

if you guys want, I can re-post some of the old articles I had translated... wouldn't be able to know where to start thought :unsure:

Hi Prisci

Could you repost the Star Story Instalments one by one? Plus the manager's accounts of the Japan Trip? It would be great to have them in one place. THANK YOU!

Eh... 9ucci, for the bio in the first post, the credit must go to SATURN who compiled all that info and made available the clips for us. All I did was just to save that post. Could you please credit Saturn? Thanks.

Hello Ladies,

I'm so glad to see this tread :lol:

..... Thanks a lot for all lovely pictures. I love this man.

Can I post direct link to image or only link image to forum ?????

Omo.....ottohke!!

what hapenned with all the pages btw..

we can still read the previous thread,cant we?! :(:blink:

Heloo....you know,im glad actually because i can change that stupid id!!

hehehehe.....

You know me rite?? just look my siggy..hehehehe ;):D

Thunder-unnie....you also changed your id!!

anyong every one!!!!!!!!

Guest thunderbolt

Omo.....ottohke!!

what hapenned with all the pages btw..

we can still read the previous thread,cant we?! :(:blink:

Heloo....you know,im glad actually because i can change that stupid id!!

hehehehe.....

You know me rite?? just look my siggy..hehehehe ;):D

Thunder-unnie....you also changed your id!!

Hehe... shhh..... ;) It was kinda strange being called "Damo" when I had the old ID. :D

:( No, the old thread is GONE. You can't read it. We have to build this thread from scratch. But it's okay.

WE CAN DO IT!!

SJS613.jpgSJS614.jpgSJS615.jpg

SJS487.jpg

(credit: cafe.daum.net/sojs; uploaded by thunder)

Hehe... shhh..... ;) It was kinda strange being called "Damo" when I had the old ID. :D

:( No, the old thread is GONE. You can't read it. We have to build this thread from scratch. But it's okay. WE CAN DO IT!!

Of Course WE CAN!!!

AJAH TO ALL OF US!!!!!!

:lol::D;)