[sitcom 2004] Nonstop 5 논스톱5

Guest jinhee

Guest hershy kissez

why do i have a feeling that minwoo is going to get to junglin first? it was like that at the marathon...

i really want junglin and kyungjoon to be together!!!

oh that would be so awesome if minwoo and jungrin got together!!

AJA AJA FIGHTING MINRIN!!

but i do feel so bad for KYOUNGJOON :(

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest aznchocol8luver

IM ROOTING FOR MINRIN!!!!!!!~~~~~

2morrow is the main episode between this triangle.. lets see who gets jung rin first!~

i have a feeling n hope it is minwoo hehe

Guest NoName

The family epsiode was pretty good. It showed how each person was from how they were brought up. Moral of the episode. Learn to appreciate your elders.

Guest ix3_jesus

hmm if yu noticed in NN5 all the girls get the guys they want like hyesun wanted 2jung and she got him sooah wanted jinwoo and she got him hyojoo wanted tablo and he likes her so i think kyungjoon will get with jungrin..like minwoo can be like andy from NN4 but like 10 years later jungrin meets kyungjoon and dey get together =]

Guest - s O y u N -

omgg i reallie want kyungrin to be together~~ but then again.. i think minwoo has a bigger chance... cuz kyungjoon's going to GOON DAE!!! WAAAAH

but i still want KYUNGRIN!! not MINRIN!!!

hyunjung, u can root for minwoo but i like kyung joon better~ muhahaha

-xONE-

Guest snoopy

I`m not so fond of the new cast (except MICKEY!)

I personally think CHANGMIN should get the role and not MICKY. I'm sick and tired of him and yunho always taking the lead with various shows and not letting CHANGMIN or JAEJOONG[who's now in crutches, so obviously he can't] appear on various TV show programs. :angry:

Anyway, TODAY"S EPISODE WAS SIZZLING HOTTTT<333

THe way KyungJoon got mad at JungLin for lying about her "date"...the way he forcefully threw out his umbrella on the ground in the rain and entered with a furious look on his face & approached to JUNGLIN.

SO HOT!!

CAN"T WAIT FOR TOMORROW"S EPISODE. IT"LL BE THE HIGHLIGHT OF THE ENDING EPISODES OF NONSTOP 5

Guest Shimmyx012

I dunno... i feel like Minwoo doesn't really have feelings for JungRin... I mean, even when he realized Kyung Joon liked her, he didn't feel jealous and even told her to help her. Then, he even tells her that Kyung Joon is going to goondae... he is just trying to be a good friend.

I'd prefer KyungRin, Minwoo keeps on interupting and getting the way, I bet KyungJoon and JungRin would have already been together if Minwoo wasn't in the way, although he did help out JungRing a few times

ahhh i think im swaying back to KyungRin again. as of now, i don't care who they pair Jung Rin with. it's too hard to decide.

I'd prefer KyungRin, Minwoo keeps on interupting and getting the way, I bet KyungJoon and JungRin would have already been together if Minwoo wasn't in the way, although he did help out JungRing a few times

haha~ that is true.

BUT.. kyung joon needs to be a man and just ask jung lin out. ahhh :lol:

KTH <3

kyungrin!

ahh that ring on kyung joons finger is half making me depressed TT_TT

darn he already has a girlfriend? *mutters to self* -.-;;

aigooo i hope kyung joon and jung rin work something out....

i don't think that minwoo and jungrin would work... i mean doesn't jungrin like kyung joon and if he goes to goon dae then couldn't she just wait for him?

but im a minrin fan so i hope im wrong....

Guest Appolpai

Heya, everybody! It's d_whitesilver, and I was wondering if any of you guys are the user Yaeri in disguise, lol. XD;;

I just wanna know if she'd still be able to translate for me to sub some Nonstop 5 episodes. If anyone wants to help translate, that'd be great, too. =D

If you're interested in translating for subbing, please PM me!

Archived