Cha In Pyo 차인표

Guest kandie88

Guest kandie88

Cha In-Pyo 차인표

201007211026121110_1.jpg Name: 차인표 / Cha In Pyo Chinese name: 车仁表 / Che Ren Biao Profession: Actor and singer Birthdate: 1967-Oct-14 Height: 180cm Weight: 75kg Star sign: Libra Blood type: O Family: Wife/actress Shin Ae Ra, one son and two daughters Education: Rutgers University (Economics major) Email: chainpyo@dreamx.net wc_1277254865_311241181_0.jpgTV Series The Reputable Family (KBS1, 2010) Telecinema A Dream Come True (SBS, 2009) White Tower (MBC, 2007) Ai, Zai Li Bie Shi (爱,在离别时) as Zhao Ming Wei (2007) Hong Kong Express (SBS, 2005) The Age of Heroes (MBC, 2004) Endless Love (2004) The Four Detective Guards as Tie Shou (2004) Perfect Love (SBS, 2003) Her House (MBC, 2001) Golden Era (MBC, 2000) Fireworks (SBS, 2000) Beggars (MBC, 2000) Wang Cho (MBC, 1998) Wish Upon A Star (MBC, 1997) You and I (MBC, 1996) Movies Mokpo is a Harbor (2004) Summer in Boriwool (2002) Iron Pop (2002) Dr. K (1999) You Are the Best! (1998) Albatross (1996) Trivia Education: Rutgers University (Economics major) posterphoto2474.jpg

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest xosandy

Cha In Pyo

DOB: 14 October 1967

Place of birth: Korea

Education: Rutgers University (Economics major)

Email: chainpyo@dreamx.net

Dramas:

2005 [sBS] Hong Kong Express

2004 [MBC] The age of Heroes

2003 [sBS] Perfect Love

2001 [MBC] Her House

2001 [sBS] Firework

2000 [MBC] The Golden Era

2000 [MBC] A Wish upon a Star

1999 [MBC] The Street King

Movies:

2004 Harbor Mokpo

2003 Season in the Sun

2002 Mr. Iron Palm

1999 Doctor K

1998 Zzang

1996 Albatross

Sites:

http://www.inpyosarang.net/ [Official Website]

http://inpyo.ce.ro/ [Fansite]

http://www.chainpyo.com.tw/ [Taiwanese Fansite]

credits: jkdramas.com

Guest wonbinlover

A very handsome and talented actor. I hope to see him in a drama one of these days again. I really liked him in Wish Upon a Star with Ahn Jae Wook.

Guest choikangta

Cha InPyo is also on of the sexiest man on earth!!..kekeke...

he drive me nuts in his movie Doctor K..sooo cool with that framelss specs...

but he's hardly recognised these days!!!!!!!!!!!..

any news of him lately?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest a_lot_dumb

Did anyone watch "Hong Kong Express"??

He was the evil guy there and he did a really good job of it as it made him hate his charactor (But not Cha In Pyo, oh no)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest misslaine

Here is an article dated 12/14/2005 from Digital Chosunilbo: http://english.chosun.com/culture/

Celebrity Couple Adopts 'God-Sent' Addition to Family

Celebrity Couple Sets Example to Follow

Korean star couple Cha In-pyo and Shin Ae-ra have adopted a baby girl. Married since 1995, the couple also have a seven-year-old son of their own. While celebrity couples not infrequently adopt, it is rare for couples with children of their own to do so.

“My pretty baby daughter keeps us busy. It’s not a big deal that merits a compliment,” said Shin (36).

She says she gave birth to one child, but God has given her another in a different way. “I thought it would be good to adopt a child who would otherwise have to make her way through the big wide world all by herself.” They named the baby Ye-eun, meaning “the blessing of Jesus.”

The couple mulled adoption for a long time. The idea has its roots in Shin’s unusual fondness of infants during her girlhood, when she used to bathe the babies next door. Shortly after getting married to Cha (38), she was busy as a volunteer taking care of children at orphanages and welfare centers, and soon made up her mind to adopt one of them. Cha agreed but doubted it would really happen.

“It was extremely hard for us to pick one out of so many children,” Cha says. “The adoption made us ask the fundamental question by what right we choose a child’s path of life.”

Shin also balked at the thought that by picking one, they were abandoning a host of others to an uncertain fate. But she came across Ye-eun three weeks ago while babysitting some 50 babies at the Social Welfare Society, a non-profit organization in Seoul. The round-faced baby in the cradle often came to her mind and even appeared in her dreams, so she finally sent a text message to her husband in the studio. “The time came to adopt her.” Shin says, “Since I was often told I and Ye-eun look alike, maybe I felt more attracted to her.”

Their son Jeong-min is excited to have a little sister. He went to school in the afternoon, vowing to boast it to his friends. “Boy, he doesn’t have any idea of the storms that lie ahead,” Shin laughs, saying Jeong-min may feel jealous if all his parents’ love goes to the new baby.

When she grows up a little bit, the couple will tell Ye-eun that she was adopted, they say. “She would find out on her own sooner or later, and it would be a bigger shock that we’ve been trying to hide things from her,” Shin says. “When she starts to understand speech, I’ll tell her, ‘You are a god-sent gift I received for my prayers.’”

Since adoption is relatively rare in Korean society, didn’t their parents object? Cha says it took no time for his parents and father-in-law to agree with them. Shin’s mother, who died of stomach cancer last year, said, “If you two insist, I agree.”

“Adoption is not an easy choice, but once I decided to share my love without asking anything from her in return, it became easy,” Shin says. And her husband adds, “Preparing a nursery for Ye-eun was delightful and made me very happy. I’m sorry I didn’t think of such a pleasant thing earlier.” Shin plans to put her acting job on hold for some time to devote herself entirely to the baby.

(englishnews@chosun.com )

• 3 weeks later...
Guest thesarahchong

I think that is such great news about the baby girl adoption.

I truly do admire those who have the heart to adopt and raise someone who is not their own. I actually have a few friends who are adopted and the stories I hear are so touching.

Let's see.. Cha Inpyo. I used to have a crush on him (:

And Han Jaesuk. But anyway, yeah.. I liked Cha Inpyo a lot. I heard about his role as Jesus in the musicals here. A soompier got to meet him too.. she posted pictures. My mom also told me that Shin Aera was the one who converted him into Christianity, or so she read in a magazine.

I always like to see celebrity couples work out.

• 4 months later...
Guest xosandy

5/22/06 – Cha In Pyo will lead the Korea-China collaborated drama “Kind Heart in the War (봉화적자심, 烽火赤子心)”. This drama portrays the story of Yoon Bong Gil (윤봉길) who was a Korean hero during the war between Korea and Japan happened during 1930s. CIP plays Yoon Bong Gil, and he will start filming the drama in July in China. The cast includes actors and actress from China and Taiwan, plus young actress Jo Jung Eun (조정은) who played Jang Geum’s daughter in MBC drama “Dae Jang Geum”. This drama will be aired in China. The production companies are “Image Maker Corporation LTD. (상하이승강영시기지유한공사, 上海勝强影視基地有限公司)” of China and JIP’s agency “Sego Entertainment (세고엔터테인먼트)”.

200605220322_00.jpg

http://www.chosun.com/se/news/200605/200605220322.html

glad to see CIP back!

• 2 weeks later...

A banner of Mr. Cha and his wife from stardocu.com

1149209524_0602_m_3.jpg

----------

ps:

Love him in Fireworks (the 2000 drama)... hated the storyline... love the man! :blush: And in Perfect Love... sigh... :tears:

Thanks for starting this thread for CIP.

5/22/06 – Cha In Pyo will lead the Korea-China collaborated drama “Kind Heart in the War (봉화적자심, 烽火赤子心)”.

glad to see CIP back!

tht's great news to knw ! ~ ;)

Love him in Fireworks (the 2000 drama)... hated the storyline... love the man! :blush:

oh no i actually found him kinda scary in FireWorks , i was rooting for tht doctor guy to be wif Lee YoungAe ~ :P

i liked him in Her House wif Kim NamJu ~ he was a great guy in Star In My Heart but tht drama my heart went to

Ahn JaeWook haha .

oh no i actually found him kinda scary in FireWorks , i was rooting for tht doctor guy to be wif Lee YoungAe ~ :P

i liked him in Her House wif Kim NamJu ~ he was a great guy in Star In My Heart but tht drama my heart went to

Ahn JaeWook haha .

Haha... we'd always get the men "clashed" don't we? :lol: I really don't favor LYA's character in Firework as well as the doctor. You could say... I was rooting for their spouses instead. :P

Hope to watch Her House, too... been reading about it a lot.

Archived