[drama 2004] Sweet 18 낭랑 18세

Guest shred

[KBS] Lee Dong Gun & Han Ji Hye
7341.jpgKBS 2004 Drama: Sweet 18 (Nang Rang 18 Seh) Broadcast date in Korea: 2004/01/19 - 2004/03/09 Wedding is not consummation of love but only the beginning! This is a story about the love between a seemingly incompatible couple, a starry-eyed and mischievous high school girl and an all-conquering and powerful public prosecutor. They overcome their age difference and an equally vast gap in social status and upbringing to weave a cute yet great story of love in a comical spin. Yun Jeong-suk is a high school girl bent on doing things her own way but is a descendant of one of the most aristocratic families of Korea, the Yuns of Papyeong. She is not interested in studying nor does she seem to have a purpose in life. But the patriarchs of her family and the public prosecutor's had already decided that their offsprings were to get married. So at a tender age of 18, she weds the son of another equally blue-blooded family of Kwons of Andong. Her counterpart is Kwon Hyeok-jun, a straight shooter who has to do everything according to the norm but still retains the purity of heart. He is also one of the omnipotent public prosecutors in Korea. But doing her duties as the wife of the first son of an illustrious family and being tamed as if she's a shrew await her... Starring: Han Ji Hye as Yoon Jung Sook Lee Dong Gun as Kwon Hyuk Joon source: hancinema.net http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/rangrang/

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest missussally

i watch this movie too.. darn, at first i cant stand LDG oppa because hje was too damn selfish nad god, han ji hye in this story is so naive..

but well, the story end nicely though i hope that han ji hye character will at least do sth that that make lee oppa regret for letting him go...

:o i dont know that LDG was born in 1980.. man he's young!!!

This is one my favourite K-dramas... My first favourite drama... It's nice and funny... I'm so happy that LDG and HJH had become a sweet couple around 1 year after this drama!! Hehehe, so happy for them... Their movie, MY BOYFRIEND IS TYPE-B is also very nice! As in, they're very compatible, always!!~~ I'm also glad that I'd got to see LDG for at least a minute man... One of the prince to me in K-dramas... Hope that they can come up with their 3rd piece of work together!! Fighting~ :lol:

Guest mel_orange88

I really liked this drama!! they have so much chemistry together! no surprise that they're going out! ^_^..cute couple

here some pix saved from before soompi went down..

rang18219b6so.jpg

ldghjh2fe.jpg

rang18026b4eh.jpg

rang18010b5rt.jpg

ldghjh36zk.gif

Guest lunagal

Seriously one of my all time faves. This is the drama that got me hook line and sinker into LDG, and also the most adorable couple LDG and HJH.

SO many funny, touching and wonderful moments in this series.

Guest lavendersky

that first pic of them is so cute! :P

i enjoyed watching this show tremendously, and now han jihye has become one of my fav. actresses.

Guest Cha Park

Lee Dong Gun and Han Ji Hye is the cutest couple--reel and real!

I can still remember in the early times of the thread where we dissected the separate interviews of the couple, spearheaded by expert Doc Lunagal. How we were so convinced that they are going out. hahaha. We may have lost the "blueprint" of the quality exchanges of the thread, the sweetest memories live on...

i have many pics of LDG and HJH on file... aish.. if only i have time...

ldg-hjh2a.jpg

may be MBiTB related, but oh well, still about them anyway! hahaha!

ldg-hjh1a.jpg

ldg-hjhbaeksang1.jpg

I agree with u guys...

LDG and HJH is the cutest couple of this year... and i heard that HJH is very close with LDG's mother.

I hope they can marry as soon as possible, before LDG join the Army next year... *pray*

Guest Onesweetypie

This is mai second favorite drama. They look so darn cute together :D Thats soo cool that they are dating rite now. hope they will get marry haha

Guest Hae_Won

They're one of my favorite couples! It's really cute watching the two of them act on-screen. I can really feel the chemistry between them. :wub:

Archived