Friend performing in korea

ao3

My friend Gina got to go to korea to go in the Battle shinhwa competetion, she met shinhwa and other singers, shes going to be famous one day in korea, shes still being trained shes singing "As time goes by" here http://s6.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3B2VAJ49JEWKW0C3JNMEMTTIAQ she kinda messes up but its ok haha For another song of her, go to http://zzang.cokeplay.com/p_star_vote_battle.asp shes the girl 2nd from last(bottom row), click her picture and a song will load or hit the play button, u can also listen to the other ppl too

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest PockyUpNose

wow...dats nice, but i dunt like her look....not saying she's ugly, jus not my taste.........ok, i wasn't suppose to comment on her loooks lol.......

Doode I wanna go out on Battle Shinhwa. Haha.

I saw her perform I think Christina Aguilera.

Her performance looks really awkward... the hand thing, she's just waving around.

Her voice doesn't match the song but I guess she has the "feel" for it so it's OK.

Eh. I don't know if I'd give her my vote though. The other kids are so good..

Guest PockyUpNose

Doode I wanna go out on Battle Shinhwa. Haha.

I saw her perform I think Christina Aguilera.

Her performance looks really awkward... the hand thing, she's just waving around.

Her voice doesn't match the song but I guess she has the "feel" for it so it's OK.

Eh. I don't know if I'd give her my vote though. The other kids are so good..

u should lol

Guest BEBixAMY

shes aiight, taking the nervousness and stuff into consideration.

her eyes are emotionless, but her hands are showing expression. I think thats why her preformance was a little odd.

shes cute though ~

Guest GoofyShay

her eyes are emotionless, but her hans are showing expression. I think thats why her preformance was a little odd.

shes cute though ~

I totally agree. she had no emotion whatsoever in her voice and on her face. but she can carry a tune for sure...

Guest Cutie*Songstress

I think she's beautiful and her voice is beautiful!!!!!!! She looks so nervous...XD And no one should insult her, because u wouldn't be thinking about putting emotion into ur face either if u were on stage, knowing that everyone's eyes are on u and that they're all judging u!!! U'd look just as frozen as she does!

Guest GoofyShay

I think she's beautiful and her voice is beautiful!!!!!!! She looks so nervous...XD And no one should insult her, because u wouldn't be thinking about putting emotion into ur face either if u were on stage, knowing that everyone's eyes are on u and that they're all judging u!!! U'd look just as frozen as she does!

honestly... she knew what she was getting into and it's not an insult saying what we said. it's the truth. if you're into the song you're singing it shouldn't matter if you were nervous.

her eyes are emotionless, but her hans are showing expression. I think thats why her preformance was a little odd.

shes cute though ~

yep i agree with that amy! .. if thats' your name lol .. im amy too . damn us and our great minds :D but she doesn't look that nice on her side profile .. but that's not the point :P ..

Guest BEBixAMY

^ haha hey amy :) im amy !

usually you dont like..... STOP putting expressing emotions, just cuz people are looking at you.

it's kind of just...... the way you sing.

i didnt say that to insult her, .. it was just my thoughts on her preformance.

That's pretty darn good.

I understand that eye and the hands thing, but if I happened to see this on TV, I'm sure I would have went "wow, that girl's got some stuff".

Props to her for simply even getting a chance to compete at a stage like that. I saw that she's ranked #8... how many is that out of?

I wonder how I would do if I competed in something like that... :P I would be very very nervous! x_x

Guest bByXsTaCE

wow....shes soo good >< im so jealous of her she did kinda look awkward because no emotion in her eyes...but i would probably be like that too ^^ aww i alwayz wanted to do that...>< but im still working on my voiceee

Gah! You have a talented friend there. She has a delicate voice in the sense that it's light and beautiful, but not horrid and soft in a bad way. Okay. I make no sense. :*(. She has skill in how to sing and not just what to sing. _ _;. :0.

Aw. I think that she just needs a little bit of training to help perfect the edges. x:. Otherwise, her voice and other things have already taken her this far... Best of luck to her!!!! <3.

Guest tinasarangg

hehe is she doing this for battle shinhwa?

hehe i think i recognize her. isn't she like minwoo's and eric's favorite? the really good dancer?

anyway, i think she's good. i have a feeling she's gonna make it to the top.

pretty voice. pretty looks.

yea shes actually better then that, when she performed at my skool, she can do singing and dancing really well, and shes hotter in real life, shes one of the hottest koreans chicks in the 604 area and extremely nice

f289fd7340844vl.jpg

958652tt.jpg

ginastephdance2cv.jpg

at my skool dance competition

Archived