AZN TELEVISION THREAD

Guest Solly

AZN TELEVISION INFORMATION THREAD MONDAY - FRIDAY at 5:00 pm EST CURRENTLY SHOWING: ContImg_20040903154317-001.JPGName: Prince's First Love Starring: Cha Tae Hyun, Sung Yuri, Kim Nam Jin Summary: Two royal princes, one the egocentric son of a millionaire who knows about nothing but money, and the other a cad who cares only for success, find themselves drawn to a penniless girl who has a consuming passion for life. ALREADY SHOWN (recent to oldest): FIREBIRD/PHEONIX: firebird0im.png Starring: Lee Suh Jin, Lee Eun Joo AS YOU WISH naemutdaerohaera.jpg Starring: Yang Dong Geun, Lee Young Ah, Gong Hyo Jin, Lee Dong Gun FUNNY COUNTRY GIRL tvrate1bc.gif Starring: Bae Doo Na, Shin Sung Woo, Kang Dong Won, and Kim Yoo Mi HOTELIER hotelier.jpg Starring: Bae YOung Joon, Kim Seung Woo, Song Yoon Ah, and Song Hye Gyo ATTIC CAT 749ot.jpg Starring: Jung Dabin, Kim Rae Won, Choi Jung Yoon, and Lee Hyun Woo DAE JANG GEUM p4384sf.jpg Starring: Lee Young Ae, Ji Jin Hee, Hong Li Na, and Im Ho MY LOVE PATZZI mylovepatzzi7vj.jpg Starring: Jang Nara, Hong Eun Hee, Kim Rae Won, and Kim Jae Won 1000 YEARS OF LOVE Starring: Sung Yuri, Kim Nam Jin, and Seo Ji Sup -S0LLY <3

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest RulerOfYourWorld

As You Wish also known as Ruler of Your Own World starts today - Oct 5th. Too bad the original thread for ROYOW is gone. Totuta put up some cool pics of various sites used in the show including the bus stop.

click here for time and info: Ruler of Your Own World aka As You Wish on AZNTV

click here for a review (slight spoiler): Koreanfilm.org Review

click here for DVD info: Buy the DVDs

Watch it! It's a great show. The acting and writing are great. Anyway, keep watching. Some put it off and write it off because it feels a bit different from other kinds of kdrama. But once you get into it you'll see that it's quite touching.

// ROYOW fan.

As You Wish also known as Ruler of Your Own World starts today - Oct 5th. Too bad the original thread for ROYOW is gone. Totuta put up some cool pics of various sites used in the show including the bus stop.

click here for time and info: Ruler of Your Own World aka As You Wish on AZNTV

click here for a review (slight spoiler): Koreanfilm.org Review

click here for DVD info: Buy the DVDs

Watch it! It's a great show. The acting and writing are great. Anyway, keep watching. Some put it off and write it off because it feels a bit different from other kinds of kdrama. But once you get into it you'll see that it's quite touching.

// ROYOW fan.

Thanks for the links, I can't wait to see this series.

The last scene in Funny Girl was so funny. She surprise him when he was on the toilet :lol:

i just watched it today! i've seen this drama before. it's really interesting though. [: hopefully people will watch it!!! it's pretty good! xDDDD

-S0LLY <3

Guest *poof*GONE

this sounds interesting. i caught the last like 15 mintues of it. hope i can catch up with the drama. and FUNNY COUNTRY GIRL was perrty funny. too bad i missed most of it >_<

Guest dafleur

damnit i missed the last episode of funny country girl. can anyone give me a wrap-up?

ruler of your own world is looking to be a good show:

0015gi.jpg

Yang Dong Geun

yummy

Guest annieme25

AWW... i didnt know they showed so many dramas already! i knew they showed dramas but its hard to find the time and days :(

• 2 weeks later...

I've heard that this drama is suppose quite good. Finally know the name. I've watched pieces of this drama and have been wondering which serie it was.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

~omg~ i am j/ sooo happy that they're finally showing FireBird!!!~ i wasn't a big fan of it and saw a dubbed version before, but omg~ since i like shinhwa, i can't help but start watching eric act hahaha~ :D

i wonder what drama will be shown next...~ any idea yet???

^i hope they show samsoonie one day! xDD or 4 sisters cause i really want to see it again PLUS i don't remember it. O_O;; haha!

i love azn television now! i can watch BOOL SAE again!!! xDDD

-S0LLY <3

man i love this tv program! watching bool sae brings up so much memories. harhar. i miss lee eun joo. i get so sad everytime i watch this drama.

-S0LLY <3

Archived