Full Moon o Sagashite

Guest kRaZiExLaDiE

Guest kRaZiExLaDiE
waiting for a full moon
FULL MOON WO SAGASHiTE is a really good manga .. and anime. Takuto-Mitsuki-Meroko-and-Izumi-full-moo a young girl, mitsuki, want to become a singer for two reasons, (can`t tell you .. you`ll find out if you read it) but has some kind of fatal throat problem that may kill her. she then sneaks out into the entertainment business trying to achieve her goal as a singer before she dies. she look so young, which she really is. then these shinigamis came to take her life .. but instead helped her to become a singer. in return.. mitsuki must let them take her life a year later. *sigh* .. i`m tired of writing .. ANYWAY .. it`s about confidence .. LOVE and ... stuff. READ iT .. iT`S GOOD! sorry .. i used to a link where you can read all of the full moon .. but i kind of lost it. they have it english mangas now .. so you can read it there too.
Published by: Viz
Anime Episodes: 52
full_moon_wo_sagashite_wallpaper_8-norma
FullMoonwoSagashitefull248888.jpg
53191.jpg

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rapturedsoul

I found Fullmoon wo sagashite really cute =] I should go out and buy it since it's out >_< hopefully it's out here x_x

I watched the anime. The ending was sort of disappointing, though. Not as dramatic as I had hoped.

I heard the manga ending was pretty crappy, though. o_O

And yeah, I liked the songs in it: Eternal Snow, Myself and New Future. They were okay. =)

Guest fantasiimaker

I read the first part of the manga in English (scanlations), the rest of the manga in Japanese, and I've never seen the anime T__T I want to see it! And re-read the manga o_o; I especially want to hear the singing parts in the anime ^^ but no clue where to find it now.

Guest sincerelydolly

I also cried so hard watching the anime. I wanted to read the manga but never found the time to... I just loved the anime so dearly and got some friends into it too. =]

Guest RococoBaby

this mangas sounds aloott like thousand years of snow, my one other favorite manga.

except its about a young girl whos dying, and she meets a vampire who makes her immortal, but in return she has to give him her blood every month or something..

its really cute :]

Guest yuki-chan

i loved this series both in anime and manga form! ^___^

its really good! i love the songs in it ^^ eternal snow , myself and chronicle ^^

Guest kRaZiExLaDiE

i only cried twice in the manga .. during the ending .. and then again when i saw the dead hot guy`s face .. it was so sad. must`ve been really hard to let go of someone you love *tears*

Archived