bless_u

[drama 2006] Which Star Are You From 넌 어느 별에서 왔&#45

9,071 posts in this topic

Posted

happy chuseok or korean harvest moon festival to one of my all time fave couple ---> won+won couple !!! :D

http://www.chosun.com/media/photo/news/200...03140141_01.jpg

THNX alot fo more captures!! ling !!! i luveee it, keep up da koool work!! can't wait fo next eppy!

HI hey ~~~ doroAnxx ~ ^o^~

thkss for the nice pic of Won-Won couple ~~

HAPPY ChuSeok to you ~~ :D

here share w/ you .... a fan-art of Chuseok greeting fr 'Seung Hee' ~~ :P ~~ a59b2424.jpg

7914558a.jpg

fr: KRW baidu China

Posted

Hello to all who love this series, long time no see since the drama ended in May of 2006, but it remains one of the most re-watched dramas of mine!! Can anyone re-share the clip of the press conference for the drama? would appreciate it a lot for the help! XD

Posted

I like this artwork by zaizai ^ ___ ^

Hey Wsayfers, Happy belated Mid-Autumn Festival ^ ___ ^!!

mc-1.gifmc-2.gif by akie

Posted

i love won-won couple :D ...just finished watch it for the 2nd time..they make such a cute & funny couple...i really fall in love with kim rae won in this...the way he smile & care, he run, he sing & play piano and angry to bok shil,everything!!i love them..

they were very touching for me.KRW just a hottie!! :sweatingbullets:

and i started love jung rye won so much...shes so cute and pretty in the same time....even someone tell me that when girls cry they looks terrible. but,bok shil is different..the more she cried,she looks cuter and funny..JRW is perfect for the character...so cute and very natural!!! shes really did a great job!!she can potrayed the both hye su & bokshil characters very well:P both character totally looks different..

and the ending..i love it..for me, eventhough its not the most satisfied happy ending i ever seen,at least, for me this is the best happy ending for KRW & JRW's in their dramas..i'm satisfied enough!!! :D still one of best ending...

so many artwork and pictures of them both...i love it.all are pretty,cute and interesting.thank you so much everybody!!!!i realy appreciate it!!

i hope more artworks and picture of WSAYF i can find here.. :)

Posted

Hi middy, gigikk27 & karkaren , Glad you like the captures.... I will do more. :P

Which Star Are You From - Episode 7 Captures :P

RWStarEP7-120907-1.jpg

RWStarEP7-120907-2.jpg

yeh, thank uuu ling i like the caps you did, plez go on making goodies, i espec like the eps after 9.. =PP

Posted

Hello to all who love this series, long time no see since the drama ended in May of 2006, but it remains one of the most re-watched dramas of mine!! Can anyone re-share the clip of the press conference for the drama? would appreciate it a lot for the help! XD

Hi hey ~~ snowbell ~ ^o^~~

O.... pretty a long while not seen you ....... very nice to hear from you again ~~~ :w00t:

haha.... still enJOYed watching the Lovely Won-Won couple after I digged out my file for the clips ...... :D

Here I've uploaded the 4 clips to the Press Conference from various TV channels ---- each is some different from others .... EnJOY ~~~ :lol:

Star_Press_0308_mbcdrama_700

http://www.sendspace.com/file/uvkm2h

Star_PRESS_0309mbc

http://www.sendspace.com/file/qexnkn

Star_Press_0309mnet

http://www.sendspace.com/file/qbry7i

Star_PRESS_0310plus

http://www.sendspace.com/file/vut8ka

a420060308_22896942.jpg

f89dbdfa.jpg:wub:

2006030815470390133_1.jpg

Posted

sorry for this drama's fans but i was VERY disappointed with how it ended... imagine watching all episodes and in the end it was like "so that's it? just like that?"... i felt like my time was just wasted...

Posted

buz wat do you expect to b da ending? :P fo me, i prefer it a non-typical one, i got tired of dose ended with a wedding or a kiss or..

i <3 seung hee nd bok sil ending on a football playground where initially day began feelin fo each other in eppy 3, my fave part is da very ending .. dey looked up to deh starry sky.. ( which star are you from lolz ) nd seung hee's monologue. ^.^^

Posted

:w00t: Thkz tons for uploading the press conf clips, dearie Middy!! *hugs* I didn't expect there are 4 versions, all are very interesting. ThkZz again!! XD

Posted

O.... my pleasure ...... snowbell ~ ^____^

share w/ you ..... more 'Seung Hee' pics ....... :D

1190724035.jpg

1190720391.jpg

fr: RaewonSmile Japan

Posted

:w00t:

Aw ~~ WONderful collage ---- some pics not seen before ~~ :D

credit dodomi ^^ of RWFamily

16-2.jpg

Posted

fr: KRW thread

* thks a lot to dodomi ^^ for sharing these UNSEEN behind-the-scenes pics fr the AWesome collage posted above ~~~ :D

HOT HOT ~~~ :wub: :w00t:

fr: Japan KRW official fanclub

4-21.png

1-2.png

23-4.jpg ~~ :w00t::sweatingbullets:

43-1.jpg

21.jpg:wub: + :wub:

Posted

:D

here I posted related pics to the above -----

Won-Won Couple shooting the scene in Brisbane, Australia .... HOT HOT ~~~ :wub::lol:

( tooo bad that the scene never shown in the drama or in the sp features of any DVD versions .... ><><>< )

23-4.jpg ~~ :w00t::sweatingbullets:

8e2ddc9b.jpg

in Brisbane desert ........ B)

4-21.png <-- AW ... did they stay till nighttime to shoot the desert scene? :o

9249f585.jpg

Posted

thank uuu for the latest pix, middy~ :)

i've never seen some of tose pix, espec the one in the desert and the couple hot sunbathing WOOT!!

i relly can't get it Y the sunbath scene was not shown in the drama or in any of the bts or in the dvd copies, it is a frigging waste!!! :ph34r:

Posted

it remainz a mystery of why dey cut out da scene of da sunbath on da lawn, rite? LOL perhapz itz too freakin' hawttt to b shown on TV :lol:

Posted

wow nice pics! ive never seen them before!

Posted

anneyong all wsayfers, been a long while not being here~ :)

wahahaha I've never seen those pix too, middy!! so hot and nice!! i miss the won-won couple!

<33

Posted

omg i love this show!!!!!!!!

i love the wonx2 COUPLE!!!!!

guys.. if you have myspace add me :D just click this link:D www.myspace.com/wonx2

i hope they would make a SEQUEL for this.. maybe not this year.. but i really hope they would continue this!! cause i loved it! they (wonx2) played the characters so perfectly that i thought it was TRUE! hays..

what do you think guys? you think they would make a SEQUEL for this? i hope they do.. or even if they don't make one, i hope in the FUTURE the WON-WON COUPLE will WORK again! i`m really really looking forward for it!! :D

Posted

i, too, hope they will b in a work again, buz not in da near future becus KRW will need to enlist to the military service next year..

Posted

i, too, hope they will b in a work again, buz not in da near future becus KRW will need to enlist to the military service next year..

what?!!!!! his going to military?!!! :o omg! why is everybody going to military!!!