C I R C L E . L E N S Official Thread

42,262 posts in this topic

Posted

fire1989sg- Haha- it's always fun when you forget you have lenses on the way, eh? Aaannnd... I'd definitely put a vote in for the Flower Pinks. :33 The EOS pink pigment's my favourite yet~.

Yea~ Its feels like a unexpect present...from myself XDD

I feel like just opening up ALL of my lens, but i must resist >_<

fire1989sg: So many lenses, I'd be confused too! Can you do a review on the EOS VBK-2L? I haven't encountered the lens before.

Sure~I will do a review as soon as i decide which ones to open XDDD but heres a pic of people wearing those lens. hope it gives you rough idea how is it like for the time being =3

2mca7ac.jpg

Posted

veenee : I think, not sure though, it's a cropped picture of a girl wearing geo fresh brown.

I'm new to circle lens, but I recently just bought Geo Fresh Brown, because I wanted something natural looking... and well, it's slightly a bit too natural for my liking x) Anyways, thought I'd share this:

soiiasoompi.jpg

I'm a bit reluctant to call them brown because ... well, it's not really brown eh? :P They are really too subtle fir my liking and I would have preferred a bit more pigmentation. However, it's not so bad because it does give that glossy finish in pictures and I'd say in real life too.

It is comfortable, however, I'd give it a 8.5/10 since my acuvue 1-day are still a lot more comfy :P

*Oh and forget about enlargement. These lens are 14.00mm so of course it doesn't enlarge at all!

Posted

I just got my Geo Super Nudy Greys in the mail this afternoon from mycandyeyes.com... I can see why people have complaints about them. I ordered SN in Grey and brown and as I said only the grey came. They sent me an email that confrimed that both were coming after 9 days of "processing" and now I only have it in grey... I could have gotten them cheaper and faster... Ugh I just emailed mycandyeyes and am waiting for a reply about my lenses.... >_> I suddenly dislike this place.

Posted

I just got my Geo Super Nudy Greys in the mail this afternoon from mycandyeyes.com... I can see why people have complaints about them. I ordered SN in Grey and brown and as I said only the grey came. They sent me an email that confrimed that both were coming after 9 days of "processing" and now I only have it in grey... I could have gotten them cheaper and faster... Ugh I just emailed mycandyeyes and am waiting for a reply about my lenses.... >_> I suddenly dislike this place.

I've order the same lenses from mycandyeyes and the same thing happened. One pair arrived but the Super Nudy Brown didn't come until a week later after I emailed them. Since I wasn't in urgent need of the lenses it didn't really matter to me, but at least they're willing to ship the one they DO have ready to you and not wait to send you both at the same time. But yeah, I totally understand your frustration >__<

Posted

I came across someones photo and i was wondering if anyone can identify the lens? i kinda cropped their face out..but i hope its still visible.

[] 21evn1k.jpg

* veenee: It isn't quite visible, can you upload a bigger picture perhaps? So we can identify it. Thanks!

heres another photo. sigh, i really dont want to post peoples faces up, incase they do go on this thread or something.. thats why i had to crop the photo, but heres another photo

36724_106551932731033_100001286812091_46618_115504_n.jpg

what lenses are these, may i ask? they don't look like the regular black dolly lens

Posted

^ they look like XCK-105 its just that she has lighter eyes so the brown shows more with the flash. i have medium brown eyes and my eyes look like that when i wear my XCK-105's

Pic: (please DO NOT add to photobucket, thanks)

l_1e96fe2806e0404a98d8f555b0f4b271.png

Posted

Where can I find iFairy Sakura Circle lens but with an brown outer circle? I've seen a picture of them around this thread but I can't find it.

Posted

]

SDC15504.JPG

New Circle Lens Review!

Neo Cosmo Glamour Gray

These lens look don't look good on me, but these are my favorite most natural light gray lens in my collection! they are very pretty lens and these are great for light and dark eyes!

Blog Review

Youtube Video

Posted

Geo Nudy Pink 36373_1219617949019_1786031352_4272.jpg

36373_1219617909018_1786031352_4272.jpg These are black ringss

35568_1213885765718_1786031352_4152.jpg Here are some blue circle lenses

Posted

here are my Wonder Eye Blue

Natural lighting:

618100872c.jpg

Natural Light Closeup:

614100082.jpg

Comfort: 8/10 - Sometimes they feel comfortable, but at times they get dry and move around quite a bit. I once wore them for about 9 hours without a problem, but most of the time I only wear them for about 5-6 hours at most (which is the usual time to wear them anyway)

Enlargement: 10/10 - Wow! These enlarge my iris dramatically! I look kind of alien-ish if I wear no makeup, so I usually only wear these when I have some kind of smokey eye or eyeliner to make them look less alien-like.

Color: 7/10 - The color doesn't show up too well in normal lighting, but in outdoor lighting the blue looks nice. It doesn't look too fake like some blue lenses I have seen before. The color is somewhat dark at times, and it looks like I am wearing black lenses.

Posted

]

New Circle Lens Review!

Neo Cosmo Glamour Gray

These lens look don't look good on me, but these are my favorite most natural light gray lens in my collection! they are very pretty lens and these are great for light and dark eyes!

Oi, Vanessa, where did you get your Glamour grays from? And I was wondering how much it was.

Does anyone know where to get a good deal for Neo Glamour grays? I've been wanting them for a while, but they're always $30+

I'm so poor. T_T

Posted

@Dae-Hyun: my fav on you would have to be the pink! it matches really nice with you hair which is awesome=]

@missliz06: those look really pretty! and your skin is flawless! =]

@Hiennyy: Hienny! I got these from candylens.com these were $31.90 but I don't think the price is expensive for neo lens at least, I think Noxin could probably find another store cheaper though, good luck! =]

Posted

Ahh Dae-Hyun, you look really great as GD!

I love it!

Posted

So I just tried on my Geo Super Nudy Greys... They are actually pretty dark. Dark and the design is not all that great. It looks duller than the original nudy to me >.>. And I can't really get the halo effect right hahaha... my eye keeps blocking the grey part... I really have to strain to get the halo effect... Sigh... I'll post pictures and an review tomorrow its late now.

Posted

@hienny

I love neo's :)

Right now @ http://www.honeycolor.com/neo-cosmo/glamour.html with HC10DSC code. It will come out to $31.76 Shipped (based off to the U.S.).

But some people have said ordering with them lately has been kinda weird. I recently ordered from them a month ago and it went fine for me. So i don't know

Also @ http://charleneshop.blogspot.com/ they're $33.50 shipped (to U.S.) and ive ordered from her and shes reliable. Haven't heard anything bad from her at all.

I went thru gaia's entire lens list and honestly for glamours, it'll cost $30 or more. I've bought it for $20 something dollars before from charlene but that was when she was having a sale. So it all depends on whether you wanna wait and see if a sale will happen. But consistently that will be the price for glamours.

BUT there is an alternative.

Neo 4-tone queen are nearly the same in design seriously.

http://www.honeycolor.com/neo-cosmo/4-tone-queen.html

And they're only $22.24 shipped through the above link when you apply the 10% off disc. code of course.

Posted

^ But Neo 4-tones are 3 months aren't they? And the Glamours are yearly?

Posted

Hi~

does anyone know what lens is she wearing??

ftzw5l.jpg

m77tqp.jpg

Posted

Im so curious about these circle lens. They are too adorable for words, but how is the comfort level upon wearing them. I wear eye make-up day to day and im just worried its gonna annoy my eyes and make my eyes water and possibly smear my make-up. Ive worn regular colored contacts awhile bak but these are HUGE. Does the size of the contact effect the comfort. These are the ones i plan on purchasing :D Let me know how you feel about ur experience with big circle lens

[] Barbie_Big_Size_Brown_Lens.jpg[]

O yea, I received these lenses yesterday morning.

They're comfortable, but they're very thick, so thick it's kind of impossible to move them in your eyes (not using fingers or so, just eyelid and moving your eye around). They pinch my eyes sometimes, but it goes off after few seconds and it may be just because the lens are new. I wear quite much makeup as well, and to me they've been fine with it. Also, if you take a look at most qyaru-related magazines, the models wear quite alot makeup. And at the same time, these lenses are highly recommended by many gal-magazines: no wonder you see the contacts on every single page!

The only way to know if the lens is too big for you is to test them out.

Here are some pics how the lenses came out on me:

No flash, side

img3023xz.jpg

With flash, front

img3161j.jpg

I'm actually surprised that they look that good in eyes this light.

Posted

I have yet found a blue that not extremely bright and doesn't look Gray on me. =[

Posted

Does anyone know of a seller of this lens with prescription?

DevilPink2_.jpg

(image from http://the-serenity-22.blogspot.com/search/label/Dueba)

The Apple of Your Eyes has it listed as Dueba Devil Pink but she only has plano ~__~

Thanks.