C I R C L E . L E N S Official Thread

42,252 posts in this topic

Posted

^ it might be imitation lens.

*Edit:Deleted picture of my geo angel greys.
I want to see your lens~ ^o^ If you don't feel comfortable posting itin front of everyone, could you PM me? =D I wanna see~~And sugar_puff<3 : they look great on you. =D really natural.

Posted

Nice pictures everyone! :)

I wish I could wear circle lenses, but I really can't... my astigmatism is HORRIBLE (like 170 on one eye, 10 on the other) so I'll never be able to wear ANY kind of colored lenses :( :( You guys are all super lucky >.<

Posted

Nice pictures everyone! :)

I wish I could wear circle lenses, but I really can't... my astigmatism is HORRIBLE (like 170 on one eye, 10 on the other) so I'll never be able to wear ANY kind of colored lenses :( :( You guys are all super lucky >.<

aw :[ G&G sells astigmatiasm lens.

Posted

Moody> not sure if you noticed but this is a CIRCLE LENS discussion thread.. ppl usually come in here to ask or compare the different types in the colours/patterns by posting their pics with the circle lens, to inform others how it may look. when ppl ask what do u think, it is the CIRCLE LENS, perhaps the colour doesn't suit or the pattern isn't obvious etc, if they wanted a critique there is a pinned thread for that purpose.

there is no need to come in and judge and be negative. if your only purpose is to see "pretty" people, then you're in the wrong forum.

i don't want comments like yours to prevent others from posting pics that may help others when choosing a lens.

anybody who comes in to judge negatively (which is basically member bashing) WILL merit a warning

Posted

sugar_puff<3 Those look really pretty and natural on you. ^___^

Posted

sugar_puff<3

the dueba 21 grey looks really natural on you, nice pick! :)

!kejaci

those circle lenses have an interesting pattern..

They're black but they have like a light halo much like the nudys. probably because they move around a lot? lol

anyways, they look good on you ^_^

Posted

TiNGxx2 Now that I like.Prettyy! Looks more blue tho,hum kinda like amie blue blk?

thanks....

it is grey, but it looks more blue.

!kejaci

they look nice though (:

Posted

@!kejaci: do those lenses have any pattern on them or is it just a black ring? o_____o;

Posted

!kejaci it might be because of the base curve of the lens? Some of the base curves are rather large, and that'll cause a lot of shifting around in your eyes. I wear a base curve 8.3-8.4mm for my regular contacts but some circle lenses have a base curve up to 8.8mm which is really huge. I don't think they're imitation circle lenses -- if you're worried about getting bootlegged ones or whatever -- it's just that a lot of Asian countries make their own variety of circle lenses as well.

And I do think sugar_puff looks great in her lenses too! If you really are wearing Nudy Greys (and not Blues like you think you might), WOW! That's the shade of grey that I want to get!

Posted

hi everyone! i'm looking into getting circle lenses. are there certain brands that you all would recommend?

Posted

I bought Tutti greens and Colorvues in Dolly, and in my opinion, the Tuttis are waaaay more comfortable. I can barely even tell I have them on when I'm wearing them. The Colorvues always irritate my eyes when I first put them in and they are very floppy, so they turn inside-out a lot and it's difficult to tell which way they're supposed to go.

I do notice that when I wear circle lenses, my eyes have a hard time focusing. I don't know if anyone else has that problem, though.

Posted

i finally got the other side of the lens..

i posted before but i feel lyk posting again w/ new pix (:

it's DM23 Brown Circles..

070929-0014.jpg070929-0006.jpg

Flash // No Flash

dm23.jpg

Posted

aaaahhhh your doggy is soooo cuteee!!! I love how you put lil clips on her!!~ I can't do that with my doggy cuz he's a boy =(

btw your lens look very natural =)

Posted

^ Put blue bows on him then =P

Posted

i was wondering what is this white circle lense? i heard about it but what is the difference between the white circle lesses and the circle lenses? huh? >_< lo thanks!

Posted

woohoo, i finally got my first two pairs :D

[by the way, hi everyone... it's my first time posting in this thread!]

amie77 // freeteen tear brown

preencess_CLamie77.pngpreencess_CLtearbrown.png

it's so tempting to get more, but i probably shouldn't for now. haha. but if i did, what other colours would you guys suggest? if i do get other ones later on, i probably won't get anything too noticeable like the nudy ones... i personally don't think i'll be able to pull those off ^^;

i was wondering what is this white circle lense? i heard about it but what is the difference between the white circle lesses and the circle lenses? huh? >_< lo thanks!

they're the ones that have a white ring on the outside of the lens. i think they're probably just like circle lenses except it has that additional white ring on the outside or something like that. someone can probably explain this better than how i just did. lol, sorry!

Posted

^

you are rocking those lenses~

Posted

HI!~ ;] hahaha, white circle lenses are the same thing except they have an extra, white outline

that makes your eyes look "clearer and cleaner" ;]

Posted

preencess i think the nudy grey would look good on you though >___< also thanks chifuni!

Posted

._.

aww everyone looks good in their lenses :]