ilwoo_aein

Jung Il Woo 정일우 - current drama 'Cinderella and Four Knights'

6,891 posts in this topic

Posted

class="at_ttl" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 30px; line-height: 35px; letter-spacing: -0.03em; clear: both; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;"Jung Il Woo, “Actor Is A Life-time Long Career”
jung-il-woo-actor-is-a-life-time-long-ca

It has been a busy year for actor Jung Il Woo. Jung Il Woo finished the 50 episode long MBC weekend drama "Golden Rainbow," and he is going to leave for Brazil with the MBC entertainment program "Infinite Challenge" team to cheer for the Korean World Cup team. In addition, actor Jung Il Woo says he plans to host fan meetings for the second half of this year. Actor Jung Il Woo in a recent interview shared his thoughts on what it means to be an actor. When asked about going to the military soon, actor Jung Il Woo said, "I think it would be okay if I go to the military after having built my filmography. I do not want to pressure myself before going to the military. Some people had asked me why I chose to star in the drama "Golden Rainbow," which was a relatively long one, especially when I had to go to the military soon. But I think actor is my life-time long career. That is why I do not worry. I am doing my job with the belief that I can accomplish little by little for a long time.

source: http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/19815/20140417/jung-il-woo-actor-is-a-life-time-long-career.htm

Posted

NO!!! He already took a year off and now enlistment? I going to miss him like crazy for two years but I know its what Korean men needs to do for their country so no complaints from me. My only wish is that he film another drama before leaving. 
I wonder do he and Uee still keep in contact? I sure hope so!

Posted

Lilly58 said: NO!!! He already took a year off and now enlistment? I going to miss him like crazy for two years but I know its what Korean men needs to do for their country so no complaints from me. My only wish is that he film another drama before leaving. 
I wonder do he and Uee still keep in contact? I sure hope so!

Posted

class="titleNews"Jung Il Woo Postpones Fanmeeting to Grieve with Victims’ Families

With his heart going out towards all those involved, Jung Il Woo decided to postpone his upcoming fanmeeting.

On April 21, Jung Il Woo updated fans with a letter on his official website.

In the letter, he expressed the pain that he felt as he watched the Sewol tragedy continue.

Jung Il Woo Postpones Fanmeeting to Grieve with Victims’ Families

“As much as I would like to meet with all the fans, I believe this is a time for all of us to put our hearts together and grieve with the victims and their families,” wrote Jung Il Woo. “We have decided that the Korean fan meeting, Il Woo Together will be postponed for the time being.”

‘I’m very sorry to the fans who waited. Updates will be posted on the notice board,” added Jung Il Woo. “I want to express my deepest sadness to the victims, the families of both the deceased and the missing. Praying for a miracle to happen.”

Jung Il Woo also donated 30 million won to the victims’ families.

After the tragic incident on April 16, 64 people have been found dead with 238 still missing.

Photo Credit: Star K Entertainment

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/64162/jungilwoo-postpones-fanmeeting

Posted

Thanks @ilwoo_aein for always sharing his articles and up-dates :)I rely on this thread heavily for any info about Il Woo :D
He also postponed his FM, very thoughtful of him! 
How can we not love him even more...

Posted

Jung Il Woo revealed to have donated 30,000,000 KRW for the Sewol rescue efforts

jung-il-woo_1398051492_af_org.jpg

Actor Jung Il Woo has been revealed to have donated 30,000,000 KRW (28,920 USD) for the Sewol rescue efforts.
According to the Hope Bridge Korea Disaster Relief Association, Jung Il Woo recently called the association to donate to the rescue efforts in the ferry incident. His label also toldNewsen, "It's true that Jung Il Woo donated 30,000,000 KRW to the Korea Disaster Relief Association."
They revealed, "We had no idea that he called them himself to donate. We saw the reports and confirmed it belatedly. He wanted to help as much as he could, so he decided to donate."
source: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/04/jung-il-woo-revealed-to-have-donated-30000000-krw-for-the-sewol-rescue-efforts

Posted

@ucieh you're welcome! Happy to share the updates with you and all Ilwoo fans :)
Jung Ilwoo, he's such a nice person..He donated 30 million won for the Sewol ferry incident victims by himself without telling his talent agency..He even postponed his fan-meeting to show his deep condolences for the victims of Sewol ferry tragedy..How kind of him..It makes us love him more right? :x

Posted

Jung Il Woo donated for the victims “Management didn’t know about his donation”

9319_1.jpg

An actor Jung Il Woo donated 30 million won for the victims of Sewol. According to the association of recue, he donated 30 million won for families of the victims. The staffs of his company said “He donated even alarming to management. He secretly donated.” He wrote the memo on his twitter saying that “Please come back safely…please”. Many celebrities are participating in helping the victims. Song Seung Hun and On Joo Wan also donated for them. Management, UAA also donated the goods for the rescue secretly.

source: http://www.innolife.com/list.php?ac_id=3&ai_id=9319

Posted

class="entry-title"Jung Il Woo, Cancels the Fan Meeting and Decides to Donate for the Ferry Accident

Jung Il Woo

Actor Jung Il Woo, with his condolences over the families and victims of the Sewol ferry disaster, has canceled his fan meeting and decided to donate thirty million won.

According to his agency, the fan meeting, ‘Il Woo Together’ scheduled on May 3 is canceled, and they will go through a serious and careful discussion for rescheduling.

Regarding the donation, through an interview with TenAsia the agency said, “We didn’t know about his donation until it was reported. It was his individual decision.”

Besides, as reported today, many other celebrities such as Ha Ji won and Joo Sang Wook have also joined the donation for the disaster.

Reporter: Jawon Lee

Courtesy of Star K Entertainment

<ⓒ Korea Entertainment Media Co., LTD. (www.tenasia.com) All rights reserved.>

credit: http://www.tenasia.com/jung-il-woo-cancels-the-fan-meeting-and-decides-to-donate-for-the-ferry-accident/

Posted

I'm blown away by Il Woo's actions; by canceling the FM, making that donation and not telling anyone, he is showing how thoughtful, unselfish and caring, he truly is. This really speaks volumes of what his character is made of. I’m proud of him and proud to be his fan! 

Posted

evie7 said:

I'm blown away by Il Woo's actions; by canceling the FM, making that donation and not telling anyone, he is showing how thoughtful, unselfish and caring, he truly is. This really speaks volumes of what his character is made of. I’m proud of him and proud to be his fan! 

Posted

Jung Il-woo gives to relief efforts

Article.aspx?aid=29882080

21205558.jpg

Jung Il-woo
Another Korean celebrity is making a donation to help the victims of the Sewol ferry disaster, according to local media yesterday.

Jung Il-woo, best known for the MBC drama “The Moon Embracing the Sun,” donated 30 million won, or about $28,900, to Hope Bridge, a relief association.

“He was hoping that his donation would be used for relief supplies for the Sewol ferry relief effort,” said an official from Hope Bridge yesterday.

Local media is reporting that the 26-year-old actor made the donation without notifying his agency.

Other celebrities who have made donations include actors Song Seung-heon and On Joo-wan and baseball player Ryu Hyun-jin.

In addition, British singer Connie Talbot announced that she will donate the money from her concert in Korea on April 27 to relief efforts, too.

By Jin Eun-soo, contributing writer

credit : JoongAngDaily

Posted

[info] Japan Event with Ilwoo <Ilwoo Together> on 7 June in Osaka, 8 June in Tokyo. For more info >> http://www.mentorshop.net/jiw2014/
Jung Ilwoo greetings regarding Jung Ilwoo Japan event 2014 

Posted

[Official VID] Infinite Challenge, Cheering Squad (1) #12 무한도전 응원단 (1)

[Official VID] Infinite Challenge, Cheering Squad (1) #13 무한도전 응원단 (1)

[Official VID] Infinite Challenge, Cheering Squad (1) #14 무한도전 응원단 (1)

Posted

Ilwoo and his blonde hair. I'm so surprised to see his new hair color..It's my first time to see him with blonde hair since 2007 ㅋㅋㅋ
3555379504_4eb9e4a8_1399022954249_zps160

DC

Posted

ilwoo_aein said: Ilwoo and his blonde hair. I'm so surprised to see his new hair color..It's my first time to see him with blonde hair since 2007 ㅋㅋㅋ
3555379504_4eb9e4a8_1399022954249_zps160

DC

Posted

[VID] Jung Ilwoo on 'Tudou Korean' >> http://www.tudou.com/albumplay/sCqTLNkcnIY/Y4YdWfU2OAE.html [Jung Ilwoo appear on 00:46, 00:51, 09:45 - 09:57 and 12:07-13.51]

Posted

[info] 정일우 new schedule: 25-27 May 2014 --> 엔프라니 행사 자카르타 엔프라니 행사 참석 / Jung Ilwoo will attend 'Enprani events' in Jakarta. (source: jungilwoocom)

Ilwoo will be in Jakarta, Indonesia for 3 days (25-27 May). I wonder what will he do on May 25-26. 'Meet & Greet' event will be held on the 27th.

Posted

Bnb_SPdCQAE51CF_zpse1f6bee2.jpg

Bnb-3MvCcAAMao2_zpsfd691ae5.jpg

Twitter

Posted

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"‘Infinity Challenge’ to Leave for Brazil World Cup in June with Jung Il Woo and B1A4’s Baro

MBC’s Infinity Challenge team is leaving for Brazil in June.

‘Infinity Challenge’ to Leave for Brazil World Cup in June with Jung Il Woo and B1A4’s Baro

On May 15, an Infinity Challenge affiliate told Newsen, “The cheering squad of Infinity Challenge will be leaving for the Brazil World Cup in mid-June.’ 

The affiliate added, “The exact departure dates for Jung Il Woo, B1A4’s Baro, and the Infinity Challengemembers haven’t been confirmed just yet.” 

The Infinity Challenge members, Baro, and Jung Il Woo will be cheering on the Korean national team at the Brazil World Cup. The cast held auditions to pick new members for the cheering squad on March 29’s broadcast, receiving much attention. 

Photo Credit: MBC

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/65905/infinitychallenge-goes-to-brazil