Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lenakeem

[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

30,425 posts in this topic

Posted

the legends are returning, beware.

shinhwasoompi.png credits to kiyundi --- eric.pngminwoo.pnghyesung.pngdongwan.pngjunjin.pngandy.pngcredits to the lovely mai aka kpopchild! translated by me. take out of this thread and die

Posted

yay shinhwa forumm;D

Posted

my favorite is dongwan too. minwoo is becoming a real hottie now. except he's really short.

Posted

I love Shinhwa. 8)

Dongwan's my favorite too. ;]

Posted

my favorite member is minwoo :]

Posted

I remember back then when I haaated Minwoo. And now I can't help but adore him! He is such a cutie pie<33

My favorite has to be Eric though, he's soo goofy, silly, and FINE! :)

Posted

my favorite member is minwoo :]

DITTO. HES THE CUTEST DORKO EVER<3333

Posted

yea the typo...reads weird.

I like dongwan the best in shinhwa

Posted

031211_img2.jpg i think i'll die if i see him. he's drop dead sexy. lol.

kimdongwan1hf.jpg

Look at those abs! Wat does he work out with? i need to know!

76129708_small.jpg HOT!!!!!

thumbmid-UpFile000020050120230427.jpg It's ANdy and Junjin. the cuties!

54b5f777ee4db878fe07d5d1239a04e4.jpg i just thought that this picture was funny.

SHINHWA FOREVA!!!! SHINHWA SARANG!

Posted

i'll die if i get to see any of them!! espicaly minwoo! Everyone love shinhwa!! =D

MINWOO

Posted

My favorite would be Minwoo =)

SHINHWA <333

Posted

There's something about Shinhwa that makes me feel whole and happy. They have a really strong bond that makes me smile a lot because I'm happy they're happy [?]. Yeah. Someone will take a look at my words and laugh with sarcasm, but I don't mind. Although I don't really know Shinhwa, I know their songs. They're like the heart of music. It makes me grateful for my friend who introduced me to them, which led me to the discovery of k-pop, etc.

Shinhwa fighting! I've never seen/heard a group with so much passion, love, appreciation, respect [har har], and energy as them on and off stage and with one another. They're amazing and breathtaking. <33.

Posted

minwoo<33 hes short. ^^ i like short guys. ^^

Posted

http://www.goodenter.com/shinhwa/gallery_i...031211_img2.jpg i think i'll die if i see him. he's drop dead sexy. lol.

http://img177.exs.cx/img177/212/kimdongwan1hf.jpg

Look at those abs! Wat does he work out with? i need to know!

http://azndime.skyblog.com/pics/76129708_small.jpg HOT!!!!!

http://star.patzzi.com/junjin/UploadFile/u...50120230427.jpg It's ANdy and Junjin. the cuties!

http://blogimg.goo.ne.jp/user_image/75/37/...5d1239a04e4.jpg i just thought that this picture was funny.

SHINHWA FOREVA!!!! SHINHWA SARANG!

ahhhhh sexyyyy;D

Posted

CONTINUED

UPLOAD ON YOUR OWN SERVER!

shinhwa116qd.jpg

shinhwa080sk.jpg

shinhwa103fp.jpg

shinhwa060jp.jpg

shinhwa053wi.jpg

shinhwa042wh.jpg

shinhwa034zf.jpg

shinhwa021ng.jpg

round.jpg

Posted

There's something about Shinhwa that makes me feel whole, happy, and 'okay.' Yes, sirie. They have a really strong bond that makes me smile a lot because I'm happy they're happy [?]. Yeah. Someone will take a look at my words and laugh with sarcasm, but I don't mind. I know myself. Although I don't really know Shinhwa, I know their songs. They're like the heart of music. It makes me grateful for my friend who introduced me to them, which led me to the discovery of k-pop, etc.

Shinhwa fighting! I've never seen/heard a group with so much passion, love, appreciation, respect [har har], and energy as them on and off stage and with one another. They're amazing and breathtaking. <33.

i feel that way also. i have never seen a group that was so close with each other. when i see them together, i can see how much they love each other. when they sing, i can tell that they love it n r singing their heart out. Shinhwa has been mi childhood practically. i'm happy when i see them laughing and playing around. don't kno y though. i'm envious of their lightheartness...wish that i could be that happy sometimes.

Posted

PersonalHistoriesDVDSH79.jpg

PersonalHistoriesDVDSH77.jpg

PersonalHistoriesDVDSH74.jpg

o_20050824230928_54119.jpg

o_20050824230927_C5120.jpg

o_20050824230405_77079.jpg

o_20050824230404_DDFA5.jpg

Posted

LETS ALL SUPPORt MINWOO!!

my dads buying the album for me in korea =] hopefully he gets the rite one -________-

anways!

if u clicked in this thread it means u love shinhwa and if u love shinhwa support each and EVERY one of them! please buy his album!!

GOOOO SHINHWA!

Posted

shinhwa! my lovesss! someone needs to post the old school shinhwa pics! you know, when JJ had blonde hair, when HS had that big pony tail on top of his head, when Minwoo had ramyun thingies in his hair, when... well, you know what i mean!

Posted

wow!!!.... that alots of pics....kekekekke.....minwooo so0o0o cute...*drools*....